Imran Khan Ka Pehla Dharna - An article by Hamid Mir

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
Specially liked the last part of emotions of a young man.... Very nice article indeed.

col5.gif

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Never liked an article by Hamid Mir so much like this one...

Great...Lagta hai Media ko bhi apni ghalti ka ehsas ho raha hai..Der aayad drust ayad.

Imran Khan ne aaj jo kaam kya hai,Mujhe apne Pakistani hone par pakhar mehsoos ho raha hai.

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)

Hamid sab nay zaberdast likha he ,Allah kery ye isee tarah ka sach likhty rahye, Media abhee beydar nahee howa chand loog beydar howy he, media lahore (mqm) waly jalsy ko 5 din tak dekhata raha he,
Great...Lagta hai Media ko bhi apni ghalti ka ehsas ho raha hai..Der aayad drust ayad.

Imran Khan ne aaj jo kaam kya hai,Mujhe apne Pakistani hone par pakhar mehsoos ho raha hai.

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan Ka Pehla Dharna - Never liked an article by Hamid Mir so much like this one...

Inshallah we'll be bak in the game soon.......these r the positive indicatorz that media is supporting IK openly

sohails

Councller (250+ posts)

Dr Shahid Masood wrote on his facebook, " There was pressure on media from political forces, Army and USA not to give coverage to PTI's Dharna.

I was expecting that, and thats why non of the tv channels gave any coverage

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)

I was expecting that, and thats why non of the tv channels gave any coverage
Idiot! Geo & other channels were giving full coverage most of the time to this PTI's dharna which is a good thing. Well Samaa was not giving that much coverage ;)

xiaahmad

Re: Imran Khan Ka Pehla Dharna - Never liked an article by Hamid Mir so much like this one...

Nice article by Hamid Mir

saeed khan

I read somewhere "No one easily believes on truth, everyone easily believes on lie but with the passage of time truth starts to shine and a time comes when truth shines like a sun and all lies disappear in its shines".
Imran Khan is the sun started to shine and now everything is going to be disappeared in its shines.
Nice article by Hamid Mir.

madeeha62

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Why the sit-in of Imran Khan in Peshawar was a great success?Read the latest column of Hamid Mir

I could never understand the twists and turns for Hamid Mir programme and his writings... but neverthelesss good article for the people who want to make Pakistan a new corruption free, ISLAMIC welfare state... YA ALLAH raham kar... ameeeeen

Ch Azam

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Why the sit-in of Imran Khan in Peshawar was a great success?Read the latest column of Hamid Mir

Pata nai itni bari shaksiat k sath mujay ye tashbi deni chahiye ya nahi.......Agar ap Quaid-e-Azam ki kisi bhi picture ko ghor say dekhain tu ap ko us main aik tu commitment, Azm or Hoslay k elawa, sachai or kuch kar guzarnay ka irada nazar aye ga.........bilkul isi tarha agar ap Imran Khan ki kisi picture ko dakain tu kam az kam ye sari tashbihat us main mojood hoon gi.......our aik bat yad rakhain Quaid-e-Azam k chehray k musals tak unki antkhak mehnat ka saboot hain or Imran khan k chehray main bhi yehi cheez melay gi.....baqi ye jo dosray siastdan hain in ko dakhin tu tamatar ki tarha lal or gulabi chehray.......in se pata chalta ha k inhoon ne kabhi AC k bagair koi lamha bhi nahi guzara hoo ga...........Faisala ap khud kar saktay hain........

crankthskunk

Pakistanis have to get up for their rights. Imran speaks the truth, he is risking his life for the sake of truth.

My message to the brother who said three prominent journalists which are on the payroll of Americans. Brother if you are reading my message, we all know the names and identity of those three "Ghaddars". But unfortunately for Pakistan, they are not the only ones. More than half of our media has sold their souls to the devils.

People like Najam Sethi, Nazir Naji and Alam can never fool educated Pakistanis. These traitors are well known to us, you be rest assured their days are numbered. The have earned enough of "Haram" in their lives, but the end is coming.

Last edited:

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)

الله تعالئ IMRAN KHAN ko her mushkil her museebat se mehfooz fermaey Ameen, aur Imran khan ko uss k naik maqsad main kamyaabi ataa fermaey Ameen,, aaj Imran khan k saath hazaro log hein,, aanay walay waqtoo main yehi tadaad laakho main ho ge, aur phir karoro main,
phir na ye zardar rahein gay, na altaf, na shareef, na chd, na wali khan rahay ga, aur na chor aur corrupt leaders.

ishwaq

Minister (2k+ posts)

Zabardast!!!! Umeed ki kiran nazar a rahe hey.

saeed khan

Hamid Mir also invited IK in his programme two days consecutively before dharna.
I feel Hassan Nisar is also on payroll because he never ever encourages the nation.
His mission is to discourage us and create a complex in our nation that we are unable to do anything.
There should be criticism by a scholar but he should also give a hope to his nation.
Looks like he wants that we admit, we are losers and we cannot do anything.
IK can also criticise and earn much more than Hassan because Imran writes in English newspapers of UK and USA which are read all over the world.
Criticism is an easy work but Imran is working hard because he loves his nation and his nation loves him.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

@ Aqeel: I read Hamid Mir Consecutively but most of his Columna are good. Laikin Khabhi Khabhi Phatri Say Utar Jaata Hay...... But overall he is a good Columnist. I like the hidden/ Private information (about some one), he gives his column in his article......

malikbhai

MPA (400+ posts)

Weldone Hamid Mir.
Imran tere Jaanisaar Beshumaar.