Imran Khan & Javed hashmi's Press Conference in Karachi - 24th December 2011

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Bad Birthday Gift To Ex Prime Minister

Nawaz sharif Ex Prime Minister of Islamic Republic Of Pakistan celebrates his birth day on 25th of December,but this year the gift from his party Vice president just before a day is not really good for him.
We all must say Happy birth day to him ,wish him good of health & wealth.

ishwaq

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Bad Birthday Gift To Ex Prime Minister

he is already filty wealth man,now this time to bring his looted wealth in the country

jshahzad

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Ishalla if Imran Khan become PM he will be most known person in world before and after he get elected

Inshaallah coz Some people born to be leader

amber123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Bad Birthday Gift To Ex Prime Minister

He well deserves this gift because of his aristocratic/ hypocratic and parochial political agendas in the name of party policies. He went abroad for exile and Javaid Hashmi served the period in jail to highlight the issue and symbol agaisnt military regime. He was totally sidelined to over shadow his services and sacrifices. Again so called Big Shraifs and Small Shrifs and Ladies Sharifs appeard in forefront to legitimise their leadership. His party is eroded and facing a revolution from within. He ruined all moments to strengthen the Party for his alleged commitment with PPP- NRO for Chair Game. Well DONE SHARIFS The end of history of the Muslim League N.

identicalguy

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Ishalla if Imran Khan become PM he will be most known person in world before and after he get elected

I was thinking today Imran Khan is well known person every part of the world before and after he get selected. No other leader in world can come close to him. In Norway many norwegain know about him. Many has read his book.

please correct its inshaALLAH and inshaALLAH imran khan will become next PM

moon0505

Citizen
Zardari and Nawaz are among top 5 richest of Pakistan- you can check on google- one common thing between them they are businessman politician which mean they use their politics to do corruption and later say all this profit is from their business.
We are fed up with them, we love Imran Khan- he is honest and Brave
We will convey his message to villages and small towns where people do not have much access to internet and media.

Urooj_lbw

Where r shiningstar,pakstar,usm100 kind of pmln workers now?Hashmi is gone

kia hogia shingingstar,pakstar kahan ghaib hogai , zameer nahi he tumhara , ab to J.Hashmi bhi nikal gia , pti is gonna win inshallah

zourikhan

Councller (250+ posts)
Great achivement of PTI........!
Although i m belong to MQM....!
But there is no doubt he is the Great politician and no one can point a finger On Javed hashmi in whole Pakistan....!Love him

Congratulation 2 all PTI supporters n voters....!

MQM zindabad Pakistan Paindabad

Alias

MPA (400+ posts)
Fatima Bhutto Joining PTI?

[h=1]Fatima Bhutto Joining PTI [/h]
[h=1] Well, everyone knows 25th December is an important day for PTI and it will surely change the political map of Pakistani Politics. [/h]As Imran Khan has declared many times that on 25th December he will give another surprise and inside news have informed that Fatima Bhutto is going to join PTI on 25th December.
If this happens then PTI will surely rock political scene in SINDH and more importantly Fatima Bhutto is one figure that will encourage the young generation of Pakistan to come forward and play its role for the future of PAKISTAN.

Source

Star Gazer

Re: Fatima Bhutto Joining PTI

I have heard her speak on some forums and I think she is a good orator and possibly a good wrier also if she writes her own speeches.
It would be wonderful if she can join the spirit of PTI and not just to get even.

inqlab

MPA (400+ posts)

She's could be one of insipirational leader for the women of Pakistan, and indeed an asset to PTI, I think if joins IK she would be in a great position to utilize her abilities at best

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)

I would like to know How much political weight does she carry??

Hatham

Banned

that's good, she can gather sindhi's youth and can defuse bilawal zaradari pakistan ki choti bemari

Corrupt

Senator (1k+ posts)

if she come to PTI then FB v/s BZ would be entertaining..... &
i hope IK will make Javaid Hashmi to contest against Nawaz ...
PTI Zindabaad :-)

IhsanIlahi

she always speak against benazir and zardari corruption,,, so we hope that she would be a NON-corrupt Bhutto