Imran Khan & Javed hashmi's Press Conference in Karachi - 24th December 2011

mardan

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Fatima Bhutto Joining PTI?

In the news paper they sayss that the daughter of zardari and benazirr hahahah what a joke

Fatima Bhutto Joining PTI

Well, everyone knows 25th December is an important day for PTI and it will surely change the political map of Pakistani Politics.

As Imran Khan has declared many times that on 25th December he will give another surprise and inside news have informed that “Fatima Bhutto is going to join PTI on 25th December”.
If this happens then PTI will surely rock political scene in SINDH and more importantly Fatima Bhutto is one figure that will encourage the young generation of Pakistan to come forward and play its role for the future of PAKISTAN.

Source

Aliansari

MPA (400+ posts)

Fatima Bhutto is a Bhutto and Bhutto and PTI are Opposite things so I don't think she will ever Join PTI.

Last edited:

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Fatima Bhutto Joining PTI

I would like to know How much political weight does she carry??

Bahi Yehan baat WEIGHT ki nahi balkay baat hai

Mai TANAH hi chala tha JANIB e MANZIL magar
Loog MILTAY gaye Carvaan banta gaya.

Aur

Dastaan hai
QATRAY SAI GOHAR HONAY TAK
ki.

adnan_younus

PML-N in ICU ward

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...9511657_306591321656_9009642_1177114091_n.jpg
383790_10150451129511657_306591321656_9009642_1177114091_n.jpg

hawkeyeblue

Senator (1k+ posts)

Beauty and brain inspires me the most she is one of the most inspiring girl I worked closely with BB and I rate Fatima even higher. She will be a great asset for PTI.

WE HAVE TO SAY AGAIN:::::::::::::TRUST ALLAH (SWT):::::::::::LOVE PAKISTAN::::::::::::::::BELIEVE IMRAN KHAN

Last edited:

UKPakistani

A Bhutto, with an unblemshed record, educated, elegant, well spoken, a future High Commissioner or Ambassador, to the UN, or UK, or USA, or better still China. Young, Dynamic, and a kick*ss diplomat.

So yes please. As for an elected post, it would serve little purpose, Pakistan needs the very best representatives at home and abroad. Compare her to the Dangar Doctor, Sharamless Farooqi (yuck), Fouzia Wahab and my personal favourite Mehreen Anwar Raja. (The Duracell Buffalo)
Who would you rather have on the media representing OUR Government. Fatima B or any of the above.

So please Ms Bhutto, declare the assets and Join PTI, (unconditionally)

(and do get married lol you are getting on a bit. A bit of advice too, make sure he is NOT a Zardari........;) and tell your spolit brat of a cousin that he is NOT a Bhutto. in fact give him a slap..or two)

Last edited:

messam

MPA (400+ posts)

I am sure her SURNAME will earn her a big vote bank in Sindh. Though she is educated intelligent, I am afraid she is too BOLD in almost every aspect, I MEAN EVERY !

frenes

Re: PML-N in ICU ward

Acha hota agr sary Dr. b political faces hoty. like Qureshi, Hashmi, IK etccc;)

Screw_driver

MPA (400+ posts)

It will be a big wicket, and much bigger as well as Sindh is concerned.

Interior sindh will be ours, they are die hard lovers of BHUTTO.
A big big big dent will be in PPP.

Pray could come inreality!