IM THE DIM

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
Since pti has taken over the govt,the whole Pakistan realized that Imran khan and his team both are just bunch of idiots and brain less people who have no clue how to run a govt and had no preparation of how to run a govt if the chance is given by the public.

If you go on the streets of Pakistan today,common people
including pti voters are just fed up of this govt,even those anchors and journalists like Hsaan Nisar and Dr shahid Masood who use to praise pti and Imran khan have gone hash on both govt and Imran Khan because of incompetency. In response pti supporters are abusing them on social media day and night. Hassan Nisar and Dr Shahid masood's biggest crime is that they criticize the incompetent govt of pti and also the NALAIQ PM. They also predicted that pti govt's days are numbered but i just can't believe how dumb and stupid pti supporters are. It is like they have taken too much drugs.

I always knew pti supporters are brain dead just like their brain dead leader Imran khan who people use to call IM THE DIM in Oxford at the time when he was studying or should i say when he was wasting his time in Oxford. By the way Imran khan is now the BIMBO OF PAK POLITICS.

Pti supporters remind me of pmln and ppp patwariz and of the time when those patwariz could not read what was written on the wall for them and now its the pti patwariz turn. They just cant read what is written on the wall but here i am reminding them,Pti and Imran khan listen carefully

"YOUR DAYS ARE OVER."

Time to say goodbye.

Last edited:

First Strike

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Since pti has taken over the govt,the whole Pakistan realized that Imran khan and his team both are just bunch of idiots and brain less people who have no clue how to run a govt and had no preparation of how to run a govt if the chance is given by the public. If go on the streets,common people including pti voters are just fed up of pti govt,even those anchors and journalists like Hsaan Nisar and Dr shahid Masood have gone hash on govt and Imran khan because of their incompetency and in response pti supporters are abusing them on social media day and night. Hassan Nisar and Dr Shahid masood's biggest crime is that they criticize the incompetent govt of pti and the NALAIQ PM. They also predicted that pti govt's days are numbered but i just can't believe how dumb and stupid pti supporters are. It is like they have taken too much drugs. I always knew pti supporters are brain dead just like their brain dead leader Imran khan who people use to call IM THE DIM Oxford at the time when he was studying or should i say when he was wasting his time.By the way Imran khan is now the BIMBO OF PAK POLITICS.

Pti supporters remind me of pmln and ppp patwariz and of the time when those patwariz could not read what is written on the wall and now its the pti patwariz turn. They just cant read what is written on the wall.

PTI and Imran khan listen carefully

"YOUR DAYS ARE OVER."

You are such an idiot and mentally retard person who can't distinguish between godfathers of corruption and Imran Khan. You indeed a bhutwari who supported corrupt regimes of Zardari and Nawaz. Khan is cleaning the mess of pee pee pee and pmln.

Pakistan's economy is turning around. Next year will be good for our economy. First year was tough because of massive corruption of Nawaz and Zardari.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pti supporters are just barking dogs of a street who are barking at every pedestrian,those filthy dogs do not bother me lol
A serious question . Was he really famous in Oxford by the idiom IM THE DIM ? ?
How the hell anyone can miss this.. Its so freaking Funny ? ? .