IM THE DIM

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yeah honestly,i was told by my old uncle yesterday,who use to study in oxford,i did not make it up.
That is so funny. Its a genius master piece by someone who really studied his personality ... Its so sad we are stuck with this IM THE DIM ... lol

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
And you think you are funny...haha what an idiot...hopefully, your mom reads your post and then she’ll be very proud of you
HA HA HA AND HOPEFULLY YOUR MOM REGRETS TO GIVE YOU BIRTH,IF SHE KNEW THAT HER SON IS GOING TO SUPPORT CHARSI IMRAN ,IM SURE SHE WOULD HAVE GONE FOR ABORTION HA HA HA

IM THE DIM

HA HA HA

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
That is so funny. Its a genius master piece by someone who really studied his personality ... Its so sad we are stuck with this IM THE DIM ... lol
Absolutely. When uncle told me,i found it so funny and accurate too it suits him so much. In reality he was a great sports man but a very thick person who was very poor in studies both in college and in UNI even i heard he was black sheep in his school times as well but sadly he is our pm now. Imran being pm is the reflection of our illiterate society.

Wake up Pak

Guys here is a news which will burn phathwaris ass??

Another moment of pride for every patriotic Pakistani. ImranKhanPTI is on @TIME's list of the 100 most influential people of 2019 #TIME100 "Driven by fierce ambition, he generates the broadest hope among young and old that he can turn Pakistan around".

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)

Another moment of pride for every patriotic Pakistani. ImranKhanPTI is on @TIME's list of the 100 most influential people of 2019 #TIME100 "Driven by fierce ambition, he generates the broadest hope among young and old that he can turn Pakistan around".
CHOTYA YOUHTIA KI CHOTI CHOTI KHUSHYAAN

IM THE DIM HA HA HA HA

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)

But he is still a very incompetent PM. The world does not know that he has screwed the country from inside.

Wake up Pak

But he is still a very incompetent PM. The world does not know that he has screwed the country from inside.
How he has screwed the country? Don't just shoot empty rhetoric.
Infact, it was convict nawaz who has destroyed the country from inside out.

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
How he has screwed the country? Don't just shoot empty rhetoric.
Infact, it was convict nawaz who has destroyed the country from inside out.
Bank defaluter Fehmida Mirza in fedral govt
Buzdar CM
Firdus ashiq awan ppp
Fawad chowdhury ppp and musharaf
Shah mehmood Qureshi ppp
Jahangir tareen musharf,

All the above lotaz and many more are in his team in the direction of Army.

Punjab police is killing people in the police station while no one cares. What happened to sahiwal murders?

Now corrupt nawaz sharif and maryam would be leaving the country along with zardari soon. Stop trying to convince people like me and other educated people, not everyone is as brain dead as you pti supporters are.

IK wrong economic policies has taken taken inflation rate to 120% and look at dollar. He promiced when he comes into power within a year everything would be in the right direction but IM THE DIM can not even choose the right team let alone sorting out the issues. Your days are numbered and it is just matter of time for you guys to become history just like pmlq,pmln and ppp

Last edited: