If you have Low blood pressure.Watch this and you wont need Calcium.Shehbaz Sharif in China.

M_Adnan.L

Councller (250+ posts)
@M_adnan_L: u did not like my post but u did not give any reason for that. I would say that is not so kind of u sir or this is just ur habbit and u r helpless here?....:P

Sir, I didn't bother giving my reason for disliking your post because you yourself in your above post said that "There is nothing to be taken as personal here and i dont want to start debate because i m not too good in this field"

And besides, i dont hold any sort of grudge against him. Just wish every Pakistani should work for entire Pakistan. ( No hard feelings)

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sir, I didn't bother giving my reason for disliking your post because you yourself in your above post said that "There is nothing to be taken as personal here and i dont want to start debate because i m not too good in this field"

And besides, i dont hold any sort of grudge against him. Just wish every Pakistani should work for entire Pakistan. ( No hard feelings)

I also did not ask u because i held any ill feelings against u or any other who dislike my reply. My intentions were purely to give the reason why u like or dislike so others also know their mistakes.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
when the flood came, Imran khan worked for everyone in the country, but these 2 brothers only cared about punjab!
Nawaz Sharif & Shahbaz Sharif also worked for the whole country during flood.......this was the only party who had a proper meetings and discussion about how we are going to help those people. They had a committe headed by Iqbal Zafar Jhagra, which was continuously sending trucks of goods to all parts of the country. They had a relief camps in Nowsehra, Charsada, Sukkur etc etc.
It was directed to the member of Assemblies to spend their eid with flood effecties. They also went to Dir, DIKhan, Sukkur, Jacobabad etc etc with relief goods on eid day..........Moreover Nawaz Sharif has visited the whole country himself.......
Actually Imran Khan was with Jang Group so they were projecting his work on main headlines........thats the reason..........

Last edited:

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shahbaz Sharif is the tiger of Pakistan..........when he would be primeminister of pakistan after next elections INSHALLAH.....................he will work for the whold country......
GA SHAHBAZ!!!!!!1

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif & Shahbaz Sharif also worked for the whole country during flood.......this was the only party who had a proper meetings and discussion about how we are going to help those people. They had a committe headed by Iqbal Zafar Jhagra, which was continuously sending trucks of goods to all parts of the country. They had a relief camps in Nowsehra, Charsada, Sukkur etc etc.
It was directed to the member of Assemblies to spend their eid with flood effecties. They also went to Dir, DIKhan, Sukkur, Jacobabad etc etc with relief goods on eid day..........Moreover Nawaz Sharif has visited the whole country himself.......
Actually Imran Khan was with Jang Group so they were projecting his work on main headlines........thats the reason..........
So now Jang Group is working with Khadim-e-Ala? Because i see huge advertisements of Khadim-e-Ala everyday in Jang papers.
Can you tell us who pays for those advertisements? I doubt Shahbaz Sharif can pay for them, as the poor guy cant even pay any tax. So who pays for these ads?

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have seen this thread and poster have brought a very unique idea and reasonable discussion, instead of that our honorable members have started talking ethnicity and arguing so badly, please keep this beautiful thread in its capacity.

GraanG2

I have seen this thread and poster have brought a very unique idea and reasonable discussion, instead of that our honorable members have started talking ethnicity and arguing so badly, please keep this beautiful thread in its capacity.

Edit : Some people just can't digest the facts.

Last edited:

QaiserMirza

ہر انسان اپنے گھر کا ذمدار ہے
آپ کے گھر کی بھلائی آپ کے ذمہ ہے نہ کہ آپ کے پڑوسی کی
کم سے کم اپنے پڑوسی کو ہی دیکھہ کر اپنے گھر کو ٹھیک کرلیں
بجاے اس کے کہ اپنے پڑوسی کو گالیاں دیں
آپ نے اپنا گھر تو خود ہی تباہ کرلیا اپنے ہاتھوں سے
اور اب پڑوس کی تباہی کے درپے ہیں

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
So now Jang Group is working with Khadim-e-Ala? Because i see huge advertisements of Khadim-e-Ala everyday in Jang papers.
Can you tell us who pays for those advertisements? I doubt Shahbaz Sharif can pay for them, as the poor guy cant even pay any tax. So who pays for these ads?
Columbus its ok that you love Shahbaz Sharif and dont like my post, but atleast answer my question: Who pays for these advertisements which are published almost daily and cover a quarter of the front page and sometimes inner pages.

FaisalKh

Edit : Some people just can't digest the facts.

You r right and u have got a very solid point but security is worst for Pakistani leaders whether it is Pakistan or outside Pakistan. For example, look at the contrast here, at one side UK MP go to superstore on bicycle alone and when he comes back his bicycle is stolen and another side there is bilawal bhutto zardari on whose security they spend millions of pounds. And as far as picture is concerned I dont think chinese officials are so fool they would let everyone stand by foreign leader who is on official visit. Someone could easily assassinate him and could easily create rift between China and Pakistan. So dont take it so lightly. They would have definitely insured everyone is clean before allowing them to come near this guy.

GraanG2

You r right and u have got a very solid point but security is worst for Pakistani leaders whether it is Pakistan or outside Pakistan. For example, look at the contrast here, at one side UK MP go to superstore on bicycle alone and when he comes back his bicycle is stolen and another side there is bilawal bhutto zardari on whose security they spend millions of pounds. And as far as picture is concerned I dont think chinese officials are so fool they would let everyone stand by foreign leader who is on official visit. Someone could easily assassinate him and could easily create rift between China and Pakistan. So dont take it so lightly. They would have definitely insured everyone is clean before allowing them to come near this guy.

I agree...but my point is wouldn't it be great if they hadn't made enemies in their own people and wouldn't it be great if they could travel like this with common people? How much money would be saved which they spend on security.

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
????? ???? ??? ?? ??????? ??? ?? ????? ??? ?? ??? ????? ????? ??? ???? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ??? ????? ???? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ??????

Zia ul haq once staged a drama of riding a bicycle in Rawalpindi. The expenditure on that 15 minutes show was in millions . Here khadim e lahore is on a motor bike and one can wel imagine how much the expenditue can be if a motor bike is to be transported on a helicopter , news reporter are to be placed at that isolated iseland during flood and then himself showing sudden appearance from a helicopter.

FaisalKh

I agree...but my point is wouldn't it be great if they hadn't made enemies in their own people and wouldn't it be great if they could travel like this with common people? How much money would be saved which they spend on security.

You are absolutely right my friend because not only they would have saved billions but also they would be able to become more aware of public problems. Just like Hazrat Umar (R A). But we have not only internal enemies but also we need to keep an eye on external enemies. I would give u an example of sects in our country. A hidden hand attacks one sect and victims blame the other sect and they become gutam gutta:). Same is the case with political parties and thats why they dont have unity.

FaisalKh

Zia ul haq once staged a drama of riding a bicycle in Rawalpindi. The expenditure on that 15 minutes show was in millions . Here khadim e lahore is on a motor bike and one can wel imagine how much the expenditue can be if a motor bike is to be transported on a helicopter , news reporter are to be placed at that isolated iseland during flood and then himself showing sudden appearance from a helicopter.

Hahahahaha u r right buddy but as far as i remember that was not zia ul haq it was ZA Bhutto but i m also doubtful about it. Please correct me if i m wrong

Last edited:

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
when the flood came, Imran khan worked for everyone in the country, but these 2 brothers only cared about punjab!

He is CM of Punjab. What were the other CMs doing? were they paralyzed? apnay brain ko use karna seekho

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shahbaz and Nawaz can be called Patriotic Punjabis but not Patriotic Pakistani! For them it is always Punjab Interest instead of National Interest.

Lisaniat ki aag main se bahir aa jao warna khud hi jal jal kar mar jao gay.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
when they were in power, only punjab flourished! what about rest of the country? Sindh? Balochistan?

Aqal ke andhay! Many mega projects were started all over the country by Nawaz government before Musharraf''s mutiny.

Two of them were Gwadar port and Coastal highway which are in Baluchistan.

Aankhain band kar ke bak bak nahi shuroo kar deni chahiye. Apna lisaniat ka zehr kisi aur tareeqay se nikaal lo. Tum jaisaon ka pait bhi kharab ho jaye to kaho gay ke Punjab ka qasoor hay.