I ripped appart PMLn's Zaeem Qadri

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
o yaar. yehi bechara mila tha aapko. We know how pmln is playing but this guy always seemed decent to me. I donno. God knows better. Anyways..

سوال یہ ھے۔ کس نے ڈکٹیڑز کو سپورٹ نہی کیا۔ کوئی ایسا نام ھو تو بتاوء۔ بھٹو مارشل لا کی پیداور، ایم کیو ایم کو ضیاء نے بنوایا۔ پھر ھر ڈکٹیٹر کبی گود میں بیٹھہ کر ایم کیوایم جوان ھوئی۔ عمران خان نے مشرف کو سپورٹ کیا۔ چودھریوں نے مشرف کو دس دفعہ وردی میں میں منتخب کرنے کا نعرہ لگایا۔ اس کی پارٹی بنے۔ لیکن اگر مرچی لگتی ھے تو ایک نون لیگ کی جس نے اپنی غلطیوں کو تسلیم کیا اور آئیندہ مارشل لا کے خلاف آواز اٹھائی۔ کوئی بات کسی کے خلاف کرنے سے پہلے اپنے گریبان میں جھانک لینا چاھئے۔

Musharraf-Salutes-Imran-Khan_thumb3.jpg
bhutto+yahya+mohen+jo+daro+airport.jpg

144591_news_image.jpg

Last edited:

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
Allah knows best..not better..
yes u are rite there are ok people in other parties who are not that corrupt
o yaar. yehi bechara mila tha aapko. We know how pmln is playing but this guy always seemed decent to me. I donno. God knows better. Anyways..

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
PML N is the only party in pakisstan so far who stood against the army. They did it twice when in power and after being removed uptill this date they have been consistent. They apologize for being part of army in the past which no one else did. And what army and the army doctrine has done to pakistan in 60 years we have started to realize now when the country is on the brink of collapse.
So i think they are one of the best party cause if they wanted to get power it was very easy to get army on there side and take away the ppp government. But they did not. Who does not want power in paklistan and why did they not take advantage of week ppp goverment? Every one including mullah diesel and mqm would have joined hands with pml n and the chaudhry's who said infront of channels they want nawaz to take them back. Can you imagine the power they could have got just to take back chaudhryies? We should not close our eyes. They took all the criticism but they did not change there stand. I completely support them for taking the most tough decision of having heavy hands against army and its policies. No other party had the balls to do it. Nawaz go get them man. Make them accountable to the nation and make them better.