How many members on Siasat.pk Support Imran Khan - Important for Imran Khan supporters

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
He has said many times that Pakistan should have good and healthy relationship with india . I pray for Imran Khan to come into power and make our country prosperous . Healthy and progressive pakistan is without a doubt good for India
He is honest and reasonably straight forward person. I think most of the people here will support him. He has not stated his policy for India if he honestly states it some will go against him.

If he becomes prime minister/president I think he will start to back peddle when sees the condition of finances.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
He is honest and reasonably straight forward person. I think most of the people here will support him. He has not stated his policy for India if he honestly states it some will go against him.

If he becomes prime minister/president I think he will start to back peddle when sees the condition of finances.

Mr Unicorn thanks for liking Imran but as you are Indian, your liking might create negative thinking about Imran ;)

pak4242

Councller (250+ posts)
Imran Khan Zindabad

Pakistan Zindabad

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]United we stand, divided we fall.[/FONT]

Unicorn

Banned
He has said many times that Pakistan should have good and healthy relationship with india . I pray for Imran Khan to come into power and make our country prosperous . Healthy and progressive pakistan is without a doubt good for India

Thats a good start but everyone ells has said the same thing with a few exceptions. He has not given a detailed policy.

Unicorn

Banned
Mr Unicorn thanks for liking Imran but as you are Indian, your liking might create negative thinking about Imran ;)

I don't know I am just agreeing with everyone even its a rare occasion. I am afraid if states a detailed India policy a lot of you guys might jump out of Imran Bandwagon.

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan has finally someone like Imran Khan who can and will lead our country out of this mess and we strongly belive people will act for a change and Imran Khan is the leader with ideas how we can be and will be a prosper country Imran Khan zindabad.

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You should ask this question to 97.95% jahil awam of pakistan sitting in the villages or remote areas, i am sure 99% sitting on the internet are educated and they know what is right and wrong. answer to this question will be very positive on the net but that can not make difference,,,, I am with IK regardless what happens.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

You got it all wrong pal

we being a smaller country always wanted to have good relationship with India. But desire of good relationship with India is seen as a weakness in Indian politics.

Even if India does want, a highly unlikely as it may seem, Israel will sabotage the steps of good relationship. Mumbai blast is one example how they manipulated the event and to date we are blamed for it. Just because Ajmal K's name happened to be Muslim doesn't mean he was hire by Pakistan.

By extended olive branch you think they will stop sending suicide bombers? THINK AGAIN. The only way they will listen and come to a conference table is Pak taking retaliatory actions by bombing the terrorists training centers outside of New Delhi and Afghan all over.

Other than that, lets not fool ourselves that they will not find another excuse to thwart the peace process.

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You got it all wrong pal

we being a smaller country always wanted to have good relationship with India. But desire of good relationship with India is seen as a weakness in Indian politics.

Even if India does want, a highly unlikely as it may seem, Israel will sabotage the steps of good relationship. Mumbai blast is one example how they manipulated the event and to date we are blamed for it. Just because Ajmal K's name happened to be Muslim doesn't mean he was hire by Pakistan.

By extended olive branch you think they will stop sending suicide bombers? THINK AGAIN. The only way they will listen and come to a conference table is Pak taking retaliatory actions by bombing the terrorists training centers outside of New Delhi and Afghan all over.

Other than that, lets not fool ourselves that they will not find another excuse to thwart the peace process.
training centers outside of New Delhi.....that is a new joke by gazoo..... :lol: