How many members on Siasat.pk Support Imran Khan - Important for Imran Khan supporters

Unicorn

Banned
You got it all wrong pal

we being a smaller country always wanted to have good relationship with India. But desire of good relationship with India is seen as a weakness in Indian politics.

Even if India does want, a highly unlikely as it may seem, Israel will sabotage the steps of good relationship. Mumbai blast is one example how they manipulated the event and to date we are blamed for it. Just because Ajmal K's name happened to be Muslim doesn't mean he was hire by Pakistan.

By extended olive branch you think they will stop sending suicide bombers? THINK AGAIN. The only way they will listen and come to a conference table is Pak taking retaliatory actions by bombing the terrorists training centers outside of New Delhi and Afghan all over.

Other than that, lets not fool ourselves that they will not find another excuse to thwart the peace process.

Israel doesn't have any influence on India. India doesn't have any Evangelical vote bank. India does not take any money from Israel.

You have well stated your India policy, as a chairman. I like to see detailed policy from Imran Khan.

Unicorn

Banned
training centers outside of New Delhi.....that is a new joke by gazoo..... :lol:

I nominated him for an award as a "Joker" of the forum to Mr. Jack Sparrow for his and award but he did not get it. I nominated zardarifan for comedian as well.:lol:

syediqbal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan is the LAST hope for Pakistan and Pakistanis....let us hope he will do what he promished to do.
Ofcourse with PTI!

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
well folks

seems like it seems unanimous so far

I hereby with the power vested in me by Pakistan Elections Commission, I hereby declare PTI as next govt of Islamic Republic of Pakistan (clap)(clap)(clap)

atta boy IK

cheema.ji

Voter (50+ posts)
Imran sada sher ae.
Imran de naray wajjan ge.
IMRAN teray jan nisar ... beshumar beshumar
I support Imran Khan .. The Lion Of PAKISTAN

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan should be elected by people of pakistan and this could only be the choice of sensible, sincere concious pakistanies. all other are proven corrupt and incompetent so there shall be no reason to vote any of them. in short
Imran Zindabad
he is qualified (koi shak)

he is clean from corruption allegations and even his worst enemies could not find single case of corruption against him (koi shak)

he is true patriotic pakistani ( who won the world cup for pakistan, he made shaukat khanum memorial hospital for pakistan, he brought all his wealth from abroad in pakistan and invested there, he left his family his kids only for pakistan ( when he could have lived lavish life with them in UK) ) (koi shak)

He is internationally recognized and speaks boldly like true leader on every forum and he can defend interest of pakistan in any part of the world (koi shak)

He is chancellor of Bradford university and brought campus of bradfor university in pakistan which is directly affiliated with it. (koi shak)

He has good heart and good personality that any can be proud of when he will be prime minister. (koi shak)

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Imran Khan should be elected by people of pakistan and this could only be the choice of sensible, sincere concious pakistanies. all other are proven corrupt and incompetent so there shall be no reason to vote any of them. in short
Imran Zindabad
he is qualified (koi shak)

he is clean from corruption allegations and even his worst enemies could not find single case of corruption against him (koi shak)

he is true patriotic pakistani ( who won the world cup for pakistan, he made shaukat khanum memorial hospital for pakistan, he brought all his wealth from abroad in pakistan and invested there, he left his family his kids only for pakistan ( when he could have lived lavish life with them in UK) ) (koi shak)

He is internationally recognized and speaks boldly like true leader on every forum and he can defend interest of pakistan in any part of the world (koi shak)

He is chancellor of Bradford university and brought campus of bradfor university in pakistan which is directly affiliated with it. (koi shak)

He has good heart and good personality that any can be proud of when he will be prime minister. (koi shak)

you wrote very good (koi shak) (bigsmile)

rajaokayoum

Minister (2k+ posts)
100% agree with IK , also no record from his side damaging Pakistan or corruption , because remember if a person is corrupt he can be in any profesion from bricklayer to top job.
you dont need to hold govt. office for corruption.

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
URDU KA AIK MOHAWRA HAI

ANDHOON MAI KANA RAJA

For IMRAN KHAN I CAN SAY

ANDHOON MAI DAIDE E BINA RAKHNEY WALA LEADER
AND IN ADDITION
WITH WISDOM

IMRAN KHAN ZINDAABAD

Muhammad Afzal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
He is honest and reasonably straight forward person. I think most of the people here will support him. He has not stated his policy for India if he honestly states it some will go against him.

If he becomes prime minister/president I think he will start to back peddle when sees the condition of finances.

Thank you very much sir, we appreciate your far sightedness. we will try to make sure that he won't "back peddle" I don't know from what? Regarding policy on India. A man named Muhammad SAW gave a policy 1430 years ago, we didn't follow that policy so that's why we are in this situation. InshALlah after all this muslim bashings a refined muslim will emerge, who will be groomed by Allah himself. And when we will adopt that policy again the entire world will witness that.
We regret that we left our half part in India in 1947. InshAllah this time we will not repeat that mistake, because India and Pakistan's destiny lies in united once again INSHALLAH, under the flag of Islam. Including Bangladesh and "SRILANKA". Yes SRILANKA a very important country where Alhamdolilah Islam is spreading with lightning speed. So keep watching and you will feel the change soon.

razaali

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
imran khan is only talk about pashtoon and only those pashtoon who are from waziristan, he cannot be a pakistani leader until he raised punjab problem in front of whole pakistan cus he born in lahore (punjab) you guys can see qadir magsi zardari jatoi they all are baloch but they always fight for sindhi intrest thats my thinking as a punjabi or pakistani.

Zulfi Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes, I support Imran Khan ; he is the only politician who was never given any
chance in Pakistan.Let him vote this time for the sake of Pakistan.