How many members on Siasat.pk Support Imran Khan - Important for Imran Khan supporters

Desienglishman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Important for Imran Khan supporters

Please reply this thread once only if u with Imran Khan to show That how many members of Siasat.pk are with Imran Khan.....

Imran Khan Zindabad
icon14.png

Pakistan Zindabad

PTI Zindabad

Pakistan k Awam Zindabad

Pardesi Pakistani Zindabad
icon9.png

Imran Khan Zindabad
icon14.png

Last edited:

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: How many members on Siasat.pk Support Imran Khan Important for Imran Khan supporters

Dil Tou Kia, Jan Bhi Qurban
Pakistan Ka Aik Hi Rehbar Imran Khan

Kyun Baqi Sab Ko Jhatka Lagana Hai
All the polls indicate this to be 80 percent + PTI supported forum

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran Khan zindabad..i am sure most of u do work for the party to..but those who dont..we should do more then jus verbal support for him...financial support is good and also social support is very good..we should support him outside socially and mostly financially during elections..he needs our help as he cannot fight elections with these monsters who buy a whole village's vote...

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Please reply this thread once only if u with Imran Khan to show That how many members of Siasat.pk are with Imran Khan.....

Imran Khan Zindabad

Pakistan Zindabad

PTI Zindabad

Pakistan k Awam Zindabad

Man more than 80 % but dear there is a huge difference between Siasat.pk and Pakistan. We need to spread his message across the Pakistan to small villages and Towns to get rid off these goons who are ruling us for 63 years.

Unicorn

Banned
He is honest and reasonably straight forward person. I think most of the people here will support him. He has not stated his policy for India if he honestly states it some will go against him.

If he becomes prime minister/president I think he will start to back peddle when sees the condition of finances.