Gen. Kiyani demands extradition of CIA - Chief Spy Pasha flies to USA. What is your take?

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Gen. Kiyani demands extradition of CIA agents from Pakistan, Chief Spy Pasha flies to USA after having successfully begged extension. Is it another false flag effort to cool down enraged public as army pimped out Davis. However, the drones attacks in Pakistan seem to be at halt after Kiyani's statement last month.What is your take?

8c562a3b25d24c9a57e85976a7fda97e.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
and all dirt was thrown onto politicians where as actually all deal was done by army in davis case.our army dont have guts to keep davis.what can politicians do? i dont know why our public has deliberately closed eyes on this .

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
after every few months our army performs a new drama to keep its public mouth shut and don't let the people know how incompetentant they are so that no one talks about their budget and assistance that they are getting from USA. saddest is the fact that each time public thinks that its not a drama

mush_dewana

Banned
after every few months our army performs a new drama to keep its public mouth shut and don't let the people know how incompetentant they are so that no one talks about their budget and assistance that they are getting from USA. saddest is the fact that each time public thinks that its not a drama

Even though this Drama (paper news) is not permissible according to the Light of ISLAM (Quran and Sunna)

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
america ne ankh dekhani hay aur sab chup kr k beth jayen gay yeh.. its just a topi drama yaar there is no value of pakistani nation infront of usa. just a water bubble which will definalty blow up when IMF will hault its next installment untill usa releases it.. our hands are already tied with these kind of conditions..so dont be so optimisitic abt generals...

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Brother Malik
From the looks of your reply. Neither Imran Khan nor Altaf can bring REVOLUTION they are speaking loudly of..;)

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
and all dirt was thrown onto politicians where as actually all deal was done by army in davis case.our army dont have guts to keep davis.what can politicians do? i dont know why our public has deliberately closed eyes on this .

If Politicians would have guts, sincere and honest, no Army or ISI can implement their own rules of game.

Last edited:

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
If Politicians would guts, sincere and honest, no Army or ISI can implement their own rules of game.

in ideal conditions this sounds very good. but you know ho wea is our govt. and how strong is our military .
politicians cant take stand infront of army for the same reason businessman cant take stand infront of MQM in karachi

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
in ideal conditions this sounds very good. but you know ho wea is our govt. and how strong is our military .
politicians cant take stand infront of army for the same reason businessman cant take stand infront of MQM in karachi

Again, I would emphasis that if Politicians would have sincere (who always think about Pakistan not about themselves) and honest, Army wouldn't dare to say anything to Politicians. But as our politicians are/were the slaves of their vested interests, they can't stand in front of anybody, whether Army, or America.

In argument I would present the Example of Turkey here. Army is much stronger in Turkey than in Pakistan and they had imposed Marshal Law there so many times, but the commitment., sincerely & honesty of Turkish Politicians, Justice Party is in Power for 13 years and Army is obeying them....

Because Army knows that Tayyab Erdugan and Abdullah Gul are ruling the hearts of Turkish Public and if they mess with them, Public would be on roads.

Last edited:

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
Again, I would emphasis that if Politicians would have sincere (who always think about Pakistan not about themselves) and honest, Army wouldn't dare to say anything to Politicians. But as our politicians are/were the slaves of their vested interests, they can't stand in front of anybody, whether Army, or America.
Nice way to justify one by blaming other
If you ask politician they have similar arguments i.e. Nawaz is blaming Zardari etc etc.
We as nation all are responsible for this

But those who have responsibilities and power r more involved

You can call Nation as idiots but not Traitor bz this words suits Pak Army and Hypocrite belongs to Politician

Last edited:

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If Politicians would have guts, sincere and honest, no Army or ISI can implement their own rules of game.

True. These politicians as we know currently, some who ran away to safer places,some who are lecturing us from london still, some who made deals to save their own skins and God knows what else sinister selfish deal makers we have amongst us, well these politicians are impotent and incapeable of making strong decisions.
On one hand they claim that they will not bow to USA and on the other hand they can not even controll their own Army chief (If we accept the lamest excuse that Army does not listen to them). Kin logon key baat kartay ho! Yeh adam khor log hain aur excuses per zinda hain.
The argument of ideal conditions is really abnoxious! If the conditions were ideal then who would be discussing this here! we would be discussing hypothetically posed questions like What if unicorns did not have horns?

Last edited:

Wadaich

AoA Swati Sahib!

Suppose we take newton(N) as the measurement of force. You have 7N and me 10N. In case over a period of time you lose 2N due certain reason, and Me 7N. Now, as compared to the initial state, I am left with just 3N and you with 5N. Who is more forceful while we both we both are looser? Obviously you. Is it the way our army is more powerful?

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
There is a lot of talk about Technocrat govt..... I believe something is cooking...

Wadaich

There is a lot of talk about Technocrat govt..... I believe something is cooking...

It is cooking for quite a long time, but still no shape of it is coming out. The mouth pieces of agencies through various medium are ushering it but nothing solid is coming out.

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
It is cooking for quite a long time, but still no shape of it is coming out. The mouth pieces of agencies through various medium are ushering it but nothing solid is coming out.

If you remember (for a laugh) Safdar Mehmood 's columns.... "Batiain asmani baton ki 1-2" it was cooking for december or some time around that.... we are already late by four months or so...

One of the reasons for nothing coming out might be that it is difficult for the politicians to forget the bitter remarks against one another... specially when media keeps them reminding of their past responses...

Wadaich

If you remember (for a laugh) Safdar Mehmood 's columns.... "Batiain asmani baton ki 1-2" it was cooking for december or some time around that.... we are already late by four months or so...

One of the reasons for nothing coming out might be that it is difficult for the politicians to forget the bitter remarks against one another... specially when media keeps them reminding of their past responses...

I personally feel it is not getting late due politician's resistance. Remember meetings of PML (N) with CAOS and Spy Chief, Altaf Hussein's call to Patriot Generals, Ch. Nisar's suggestion to involve military and Judiciary in decision making, ANP's calls to army operations etc. etc. And the prominent of all Mr. Zaid Hamid's suggestion in this connection specially in Dr. Danish's program. All these elements are mind making of the public for the coming set up. However, the real cause of delay may be one after the other set backs to Army's image whether it be Davis case or Drone attacks etc. However, it is coming I think what is your take on it?

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Maybe your Imran khan the so called politician should have the courage to speak against the army. OOh but wait he is the closest and most chaheeta politician for army these days. And he recently meet ISI chief. SO before you keep puting fingers on others . get your own house in order man.

Wadaich

Maybe your Imran khan the so called politician should have the courage to speak against the army. OOh but wait he is the closest and most chaheeta politician for army these days. And he recently meet ISI chief. SO before you keep puting fingers on others . get your own house in order man.

One thing is certain. You cannot doubt Imran's honesty until now. However, the real colors come out when someone is put in the real test. As he is the only clean person in the current lot of politicians, Imran may be on the driving seat of the technocrat set up in the offing. (serius)

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
I personally feel it is not getting late due politician's resistance. Remember meetings of PML (N) with CAOS and Spy Chief, Altaf Hussein's call to Patriot Generals, Ch. Nisar's suggestion to involve military and Judiciary in decision making, ANP's calls to army operations etc. etc. And the prominent of all Mr. Zaid Hamid's suggestion in this connection specially in Dr. Danish's program. All these elements are mind making of the public for the coming set up. However, the real cause of delay may be one after the other set backs to Army's image whether it be Davis case or Drone attacks etc. However, it is coming I think what is your take on it?

I am happy with anything which can put Pakistan on track....

There is a mind making going on.... and if we can get a sincere technocrat govt which can put the country on an upward path... I wont mind..

ان سیاستدانوں نے ویسے بھی ملك كو كیا دیا ہے۔۔۔

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its very true. If you have to do politics in pakistan you have to get permission from army. That is how it has been for years.
The propaganda from the army has always been so strong that we could never see anything wrong in armies role.
But now it has slowly changed. And i believe if the democracy will be given chance for 15-20 years we will not only have neat and clean politicians but the army will also be into there senses.