Gen. Kiyani demands extradition of CIA - Chief Spy Pasha flies to USA. What is your take?

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
its all drama
pakistani generals are americans pets

they just now want america to let them kill all islam loving pakistanis as its these generals own "jihad" to kill all islam loving pakistanis,
generals want to use heavy weapons in tribal areas but america does not allow them this yet i guess ,as pakistani army is under american control

may be now islam loving pakistanis will look at outside pakistan for help as inside pakistan they are finding no one sympathetic

Last edited:

drkjke

4-13-2011_68038_1.gif

other reports say that more than dozen ppl killed in drone attack today...13th april 2011.

so now you ppl see.its all drama.those ppl are brain dead or have some agenda of their own who let you think that kyani or pasha "protested " in america...infact these peoples passion for killing tribal muslims is more than americans own passion.wish ppl could see this truth

our pakistani generals are infact more keen to kill all tribal muslims than america is...as its their own "jihad" .and due to sectarian reasons or being too secular have made them blood thirsty for islam loving tribal pakistani muslim,s blood
kyani recently said that tribal islamists are against "our lifestyle"
he was right!...tribal muslims are against wine and adultery and kufars slavery!which is so common in pakistani elite

5 days ago pakistani jets bombed and killed about 30 tribal ppl in their homes,this news was censored but still appeared in foreign media

lets see how many more days allah let pakistani elite to do this cruelty,,,than one day just a scream will be heard and everything will be over for them
khalaas

Last edited:

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
As long as what we heard in news it is good to sttle things and straightain matters but it is more questionable that these matters never raised by the political government why thay are BIGHI BILLI and acting like a CHOHA

ilovepak

Banned
4-13-2011_68038_1.gif

other reports say that more than dozen ppl killed in drone attack today...13th april 2011.

so now you ppl see.its all drama.those ppl are brain dead or have some agenda of their own who let you think that kyani or pasha "protested " in america...infact these peoples passion for killing tribal muslims is more than americans own passion.wish ppl could see this truth

our pakistani generals are infact more keen to kill all tribal muslims than america is...as its their own "jihad" .and due to sectarian reasons or being too secular have made them blood thirsty for islam loving tribal pakistani muslim,s blood
he was right!...tribal muslims are against wine and adultery and kufars slavery!which is so common in pakistani elite

5 days ago pakistani jets bombed and killed about 30 tribal ppl in their homes,this news was censored but still appeared in foreign media

lets see how many more days allah let pakistani elite to do this cruelty,,,than one day just a scream will be heard and everything will be over for them
khalaas

And when those tribal will reply then we wills say (nauzbiALLAH) ohooo MULLAH, ohoo Musalaman ohooo Islam ..... brainwasher , etc etc

kashmiri

MPA (400+ posts)
4-13-2011_68038_1.gif

khalaas

For those who will try to defend it by charging fraud politicians in it. (army , politician bai bai)

Does a security guard ask for authorization to prevent robbery when robber try to steal.....

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes like all the times they took over pakistan and the army followed those corrupt generals. Why did they dont find the courage to ask these blood sucking generals why they are doing it? Why there policies has literaly taken away both baluchistan and half of kpk. Who was responsible. Offcourse its the entire army to be blames. They have sucked the blood of the nation enough so please do your job what you are being paid for. 500 billion a year from this poor nation goes into your generals arses and still you cant defeat not more than 10000 so called taliban
without knowing the facts in side just do not involve in useless discussions about army and ISI. ISI is such an organization who will not obay the orders of its chief or chief of army if those orders r against the intrest of Pakistan. just trust ur people in this organization. the whole world's agencies r affraid of ISI and has not yet been able to panitrate or harm this orgnization because they r the most sincere group of people to Pakistan and because of their true loyalties Allah is helping them.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Cause the sick generals does not allow them. If they talk they will be taken off the power. And the people will not mind the sick generals coming into power. Thats how it has always been. A powerful civilian government can take care of these things.
As long as what we heard in news it is good to sttle things and straightain matters but it is more questionable that these matters never raised by the political government why thay are BIGHI BILLI and acting like a CHOHA

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
AoA Swati Sahib!

Suppose we take newton(N) as the measurement of force. You have 7N and me 10N. In case over a period of time you lose 2N due certain reason, and Me 7N. Now, as compared to the initial state, I am left with just 3N and you with 5N. Who is more forceful while we both we both are looser? Obviously you. Is it the way our army is more powerful?

واہ بیٹا واہ
کیا علم طبیات بگھارا ہے تم نے-طبیعت خوش کردی تم نے

تمہارا الاونس بڑھا دونگا کوئی ١٠ فی صد
:biggthumpup:

Wadaich

واہ بیٹا واہ
کیا علم طبیات بگھارا ہے تم نے-طبیعت خوش کردی تم نے

تمہارا الاونس بڑھا دونگا کوئی ١٠ فی صد
:biggthumpup:

(yapping)

چل جھوٹے چاچو! پچھلی سال والی عیدی ابھی تک موصول نہیں ہووی. یہ وعدہ آپ کا کب ایفا ہو گا؟ چاچی سے پیسے لیکر بچوں کے نام پر لی جانے والی ٹافیاں تک تو آپ خود کھا جاتے ہیں. آپ سدھر جائیں ویسے بھی فرشتہ کل ہی آپکا اڈریس پوچھ رہا تھا، بتا دوں کیا؟

:)
:):)
:):):)
:):):):)
:):):):):)

mush_dewana

Banned
(yapping)

چل جھوٹے چاچو! پچھلی سال والی عیدی ابھی تک موصول نہیں ہووی. یہ وعدہ آپ کا کب ایفا ہو گا؟ چاچی سے پیسے لیکر بچوں کے نام پر لی جانے والی ٹافیاں تک تو آپ خود کھا جاتے ہیں. آپ سدھر جائیں ویسے بھی فرشتہ کل ہی آپکا اڈریس پوچھ رہا تھا، بتا دوں کیا؟

Bai confirm ker ka address dana ... jitni Gazoo bai ki umar ha agar adress galat hoaa to farista ko blanace kernay ka lia kafi logon ko la ker jana paree ga

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
US, NATO passing the buck to Pakistan: Shah Mehmood Qureshi

US, NATO passing the buck to Pakistan: Shah Mehmood Qureshi
Published: April 13, 2011
Shah-Mehmood-640x480.jpg

Terms of engagement needed to be revisited so that all the partners are on the same page, says Qureshi.

On Express 24/7′s show Witness with Quatrina, former Foreign Minister of Pakistan and a PPP MNA, Shah Mehmood Qureshi said that the US and NATO were passing the buck for the failure of strategies in combating the Taliban along the border areas between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Pakistan and America have been at logger heads over strategy implementation following a recent White House report calling on Pakistan to do more yet again. Pakistans ISI chief Lieutenant-general Ahmad Shuja Pashas talks with his CIA counterpart, Leon Paneta comes amid calls for scaled down CIA presence and drone strikes.

The program, hosted by Munizhe Jehangir featured Lt General (R) Talat Masood, a senior defence analyst and Iqbal Zafar Jhagra of the PML-N in the studio with former Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi joining in via a video uplink from Multan.
Talat Masood pointed out that the reason for a failed strategy implementation was that strategic coherence and clarity that was gaining within Pakistan, was lacking with the Americans. He went on to say that the Americans, in for the short haul, did not recognize the long term strategic interests of Pakistan, and hence were constantly demanding something from the Pakistani side which would be counterproductive to Pakistans sovereignty. Raymond Davis showed that it was unacceptable to have such an extensive and powerful foreign intelligence network to operate within ISIs domain.
The PML-N has differed with the ruling establishment over the strategies employed and the way the war had been handled. Iqbal Zafar Jhagra of the PML-N blamed the ruling establishment for acting late on the 14-point resolution adopted by the parliament in 2008. He said that the PML-N never supported the War on Terror and were against the blind dictation by the Americans, the terror problem needed to be addressed at its root cause.
Qureshi, who negotiated the bulk of the strategy and policy with regards to the Americans, said that there was a trust deficit with the Americans. The terms of engagement needed to be revisited in a trilateral meeting between Pakistan, Afghanistan and the US so that all the partners are on the same page.
However a weak leadership in Pakistan has been detrimental to the war, said Masood. The civilian government needs to take a more proactive approach in revisiting the deal with America.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/148531/us-nato-passing-the-buck-to-pakistan-shah-mehmood-qureishi/

Senator (1k+ posts)
Relations with the US : ISI seeks visibility of covert CIA operatives

Relations with the US : ISI seeks visibility of covert CIA operatives
Published: April 13, 2011
CIA-logo-148217-148511-640x480.jpg

The current talks between the CIA and ISI have come in the wake of a period of non-communication between the two agencies. PHOTO: FILE

Pakistan has temporarily stopped cooperating with US intelligence officials in the aftermath of the detention of CIA contractor Raymond Davis, who fatally shot two of its citizens earlier this year, Cable News Network (CNN) reported late Tuesday.
Quoting an unnamed security official, CNN said that Islamabad had put on hold joint operations. The official said however that the two countries would continue to share vital intelligence about any imminent acts of terrorism.
The Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) has asked the Central Intelligence Agency to give it visibility over what the official says are an estimated 40 covert American intelligence operatives working in his country.
One US official referred to Pakistan as playing public negotiations versus private negotiations game, but the official said it is a challenging situation, and the two nations are working through differences. The bottom line is that joint cooperation is essential to the security of the two nations. The stakes are too high, said the official.
A US official said, Pakistan has asked for certain things and were working it out, but he would not elaborate.
The Pakistani security official said the presence of undisclosed CIA officers amounts to a lack of trust and respect that makes our job very difficult. After incidents like this we do have to take a pause is it that we are not being trusted? If we cannot be trusted to fight this war on terror on our own turf, then who can?
The freezing of cooperation between the two countries was not something the two countries wanted to sustain indefinitely, the official said. It will also not affect drone strikes, he said.
We want to go back to working with them. We have to work together with trust and respect, the official said.
A US official acknowledged that Pakistan has requested that a number of American personnel leave the country, but said a New York Times report indicating 335 CIA and American special forces have been asked to depart is a very inflated number.
However, the Pakistani official said that to his knowledge, Islamabad had not asked that any American officials leave.
There have been incidents in which Americans have left on their own accord, and contractors may also have left, that source said.
Published in The Express Tribune, April 13th, 2011.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/148511/...si-seeks-visibility-of-covert-cia-operatives/

gazoomartian

(yapping)

dear wadaich

i attempted to keep my promise of Eidi to you several times. I sent you PM several times asking your home address but it fell on deaf ears. If you do not know how to follow up, dont blame me.

فرشتہ کل ہی آپکا اڈریس پوچھ رہا تھا، بتا دوں کیا؟
If you meant maut ka farishta, rest assured I am very properly registered with the death unit of Allah's Vital Science Dept. I have seen your name in the register too.

Imranpak

The drone attacks have almost stopped so something is certainly brewing because the army can't keep fooling public sentiment forever. American's want to leave the region and need our help to do that, Kayani's demand could be genuine due to public and political prssure.

The "end game" is nearing it's climax.

Senator (1k+ posts)
dear wadaich

i attempted to keep my promise of Eidi to you several times. I sent you PM several times asking your home address but it fell on deaf ears. If you do not know how to follow up, dont blame me.

فرشتہ کل ہی آپکا اڈریس پوچھ رہا تھا، بتا دوں کیا؟
If you meant maut ka farishta, rest assured I am very properly registered with the death unit of Allah's Vital Science Dept. I have seen your name in the register too.
......................................................................................................

You can send any thing for wadaich through me. I will travel to his place and will deliver the same to him within 48Hrs. My complete address, phone number and e-mail is known to all as I gave it on top of my write-ups (On all initial posts). If needed again I'm just a PM away! Better seek wadiach concent in this behalf, too.

Senator (1k+ posts)
AoA Swati Sahib!

Suppose we take newton(N) as the measurement of force. You have 7N and me 10N. In case over a period of time you lose 2N due certain reason, and Me 7N. Now, as compared to the initial state, I am left with just 3N and you with 5N. Who is more forceful while we both we both are looser? Obviously you. Is it the way our army is more powerful?
......................................................................................
Why confusing Swati Sahib!
It's a subject of applied "Physics". Seek answer from this "Chemical Engineer" or a person who has done F.Sc (Atleast). To whom you are asking about N (Newton) force/strength. Bhai! Swati Sahib-believes in 'might' alone. Will you accept this force?

karachiwala

Pakistan: US drones are 'core irritant' in terror fight

Pakistan has sharply criticised the United States for a missile attack on Wednesday in which six people were reported killed near the Afghan border.
"Drone attacks have become a core irritant in the counter-terror campaign," the foreign office said.
It was the first such raid in a month and came after Pakistan's spy chief met his US counterpart to discuss a deep rift over CIA activities in Pakistan.
There was huge anger after a drone raid killed dozens of civilians on 17 March.
That attack in North Waziristan drew rare condemnation from Pakistan's powerful military chief.
Although several militants were reported killed, the vast majority of the dead were civilians attending a tribal meeting.
'Counter-productive' Pakistani officials are quoted saying a number of militants were killed in Wednesday's attack in the Angoor Adda area of South Waziristan, a militant stronghold.
The media are barred from Pakistan's tribal areas and it is impossible to verify the claims independently.
But the timing of the attack prompted the Pakistani foreign office to protest to the US ambassador.
"We have repeatedly said that such attacks are counter-productive and only contribute to strengthen the hands of the terrorists," it said in a statement.
"Pakistan has taken up the matter with the US at all levels."
Reports this week said Pakistan was demanding a cut in the number of CIA personnel in Pakistan.
US-Pakistani relations are still recovering after CIA contractor Raymond Davis shot dead two men in Lahore earlier this year.
Mr Davis was held on murder charges for weeks and only freed after relatives of the men he shot dead pardoned him in court. He maintained the men had been trying to rob him.
The case stoked anti-American feeling across Pakistan and led to angry demonstrations - particularly when it emerged that he worked for the CIA.
Drone attacks are hugely unpopular with the Pakistani public. Correspondents say they have the tacit approval of the authorities, but Pakistani leaders deny secretly supporting the strikes.
Many militants, some of them senior, have been killed in the raids. Hundreds of civilians have also died.
The US does not routinely confirm it is conducting drone operations in Pakistan, but analysts say only American forces have the capacity to deploy such aircraft in the region.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13077365