Friends do not loose your patience

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
My all dear friends,

Whatever had happen in last few days, it has given a real eye opener.

Our conclusion is very simple and short.

We are not united and this is the only conclusion we should learn.

Our believe on leaders has gone so furiously that we have lost our decision power, and cannot use our own discretion to choose the correct path.

Let me conclude this episode by saying. Stop accusing each other, stop blaming country, last but not least maintain our dignity with Grace and behave like an honest Nation.

From this moment onward I am requesting whole team to edit or delete any abusive part of thread and post, we will not Ban any one on this subject, because every one is hurt badly, but enough is enough. use ignorance and tolerance, which is in need and indeed.

Regards.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Let me conclude this episode by saying. Stop accusing each other, stop blaming country, last but not least maintain our dignity with Grace and behave like an honest Nation.
I think the most important conclusion should be: Instead of just blaming Army/ISI/politicians/judiciary, start blaming yourself. Admit your faults and start correcting them, stop being silent and start being vocal, stop being passive and start being active.

adslpxp2

MPA (400+ posts)
I think final conclusion is: Allah is giving us warning after warning that we should put our house in order not by sitting at home and waiting for others to do the job for us. If we will not do the job then Allah will replace us with people who will not be like us.
If we do not act now then sh*t will definitely hit the fan very soon.

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Forget about all previous issues.
Pak. Team had washed out Australia.

Thats enough to change the mood of public.
Raymond is gone with the wind.

Now look forward towards the Quarter, Semi and Finals of ICC world cup.

Keep up all the best wishes.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think the most important conclusion should be: Instead of just blaming Army/ISI/politicians/judiciary, start blaming yourself. Admit your faults and start correcting them, stop being silent and start being vocal, stop being passive and start being active.

I believe all you need to understand, Leader should be the person, who could shook and shatter public and public should go after his every single call, so wait for a person, who could prove himself as leader. Rest I could say is nothing more than time pass.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
I believe all you need to understand, Leader should be the person, who could shook and shatter public and public should go after his every single call, so wait for a person, who could prove himself as leader. Rest I could say is nothing more than time pass.
No person in the world can shake you if your heart is dead and your mind is closed. You are expecting miracles from mere mortals, that will never happen. You cant motivate anyone if they dont want to be motivated, nothing comes from outside, everything comes from within.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Depression..........[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Its very simple, no one is above the law, who ever will make mistake, will pay....

I brought my family to stay with me during march break, I am being selfish I know, but that's the only way I found to get out of the depression.
Insha Allah we will win folks, not to worry much. Just wait a little more. My eemaan.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
I brought my family to stay with me during march break, I am being selfish I know, but that's the only way I found to get out of the depression.
Insha Allah we will win folks, not to worry much. Just wait a little more. My eemaan.

بڑی دیر کی مہربان آتے آتے ، بہرحال گھر والوں کے ساتھ چھٹیاں گزارنے کا لطف ہی کچھ اور ہوتا ہے ، یہاں کا حال وہی ہے ، بس ایک ہمارا موہرہ کسی حد تک کمزور پڑ گیا ہے ، اسی کا رونا چل رہا ہے.​

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Forget about all previous issues.
Pak. Team had washed out Australia.

Thats enough to change the mood of public.
Raymond is gone with the wind.

Now look forward towards the Quarter, Semi and Finals of ICC world cup.

Keep up all the best wishes.
Nooooooo, not at all.......that means دوبارہ سو جاؤ
no, It is another way to hurt ourself.

Watching the for sale people in the hope that they will show some extra ordinay results....is not good.

I would request IK to make an account for the relatives of remaining victim families.

So that people could help them .

This should be done before to close the options of deet...

Anyway he should do it now.....

Last edited:

simple_and_peacefull

Think constructively, positively about country and don’t forget all hurdles on the way. Forgive others on their mistakes, keep the past on a side and walk forward positively. This way Pakistan will have better future.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
brother salik...pray five times and remember Allah SWT all your time. Inshaa Allah your depression vanish within miliseconds time.......
Salik is real person.... he already does namaz....I know it...

Actually every one was in depression...me to...

W should help the victim families by so means....

If IK could go out for this purpose he would get lots of appreciations.

simple_and_peacefull

dear brother raaz,
namaaz not just stand-set-stand-set-salam......
it should be depth of our heart.its once you start reading pray from depth of heart then you start forgetting everything during pray time.Prayer is actually a great way of achieving a satisfied heart and being introduced to the unseen world. The main reason for this is that we perform Prayer so quickly that the actual purpose of Prayer is diminished.

Everyone have sympathy with every victim. We can help them as much Allah has giving us. Sometimes we get very emotional this proof that humantry is still alive. How many peoples had helped them for finically to fight their case in court upon their request during case hearing?
I remember my childhood time. One of my classmates told me that his girlfriend got cancer I may lose her. As a emotional boy I start thing about this matter and every night I start crying and pray for that girl’s better life and revoke her cancer sickness.
You know what I was pray that time……

I pray…… Ya ALLAH Taalaa ous larki (not been a girl.been a human) ko teek kar day aur ous ke bemari mujay deay day.ous ko mare umer be laga deay………

We all know what ever ALLAH SWT had written in our life we can’t change. So brothers pray for everyone’s good and never ask bad in any condition.
Salik is real person.... he already does namaz....I know it...

Actually every one was in depression...me to...

W should help the victim families by so means....

If IK could go out for this purpose he would get lots of appreciations.