First Ever Online Webinar Organized by a Pakistani Political Party: Imran Khan (Must Watch).

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Due to some technical problem the initial speech was not recorded but here is the entire Q & A session of the event. This was a first ever online Jalsa by any political party for overseas Pakistanis and it was a huge success.

This Webinar was attended by overseas Pakistanis from all around the world . Majority of the questions and concerns were addressed by Chairman Imran Khan and he also gave the solution of most of the problems of Pakistan.

83ef7d4e43c0dae693428c7cce52316d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

nsbabar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan Live Webinar (Q & A only) (11/06/2011)......Nice to Watch

great ik...................

Zindabad4u

Senator (1k+ posts)

no dis respect per he is saying things like Obama change and hope ................ PAK ARMY SUPPORTING HIM so i think he's coming next election ;) yah ander ki baat hai

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)

Online jalsa....a new beginning in Pakistan

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

IK (PTI) is currently the best choice...................BUT why is he suddenly so soft on Musharraf? When he was asked about alliance with Musharraf he dodged the question by saying we will not make any alliance with those who will not declear their assets...... so he is saying that if Musharraf declears his assets PTI has no problems? I am really disappointed with these remarks............ Musharraf is a traitor.

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)

IK (PTI) is currently the best choice...................BUT why is he suddenly so soft on Musharraf? When he was asked about alliance with Musharraf he dodged the question by saying we will not make any alliance with those who will not declear their assets...... so he is saying that if Musharraf declears his assets PTI has no problems? I am really disappointed with these remarks............ Musharraf is a traitor.

yeah man, felt the same. I feel he is getting tired of the long struggle and political loneliness and wants to work for the country on a larger level.

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)

Imran khan is absolutely right...Imran can only win elections when he fights in this election along with musharraf to keep zardari and nawaz out..otherwise votes will be distributed and these 2 biggest corrupt parties will take advantage of that..IK knows it but his followers r idiot who want to keep IK out...IK knows there is no corruption cases on Musharraf and Musharraf has 1 house in dubai and 1 in london that it so he is willing to have alliance with Musharraf.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Musharraf is the biggest traitor and a wanted criminal in Pakistan. If PTI make alliance with him lots of people like myself will not vote PTI.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Imran khan is absolutely right...Imran can only win elections when he fights in this election along with musharraf to keep zardari and nawaz out..otherwise votes will be distributed and these 2 biggest corrupt parties will take advantage of that..IK knows it but his followers r idiot who want to keep IK out...IK knows there is no corruption cases on Musharraf and Musharraf has 1 house in dubai and 1 in london that it so he is willing to have alliance with Musharraf.

Which votes would be distributed man? Musharaf even doesn't have any party in Pakistan and you have declare a "Vote Bank" for Musharaf.

reliable

Senator (1k+ posts)

no dis respect per he is saying things like Obama change and hope ................ PAK ARMY SUPPORTING HIM so i think he's coming next election ;) yah ander ki baat hai

tumharey andr jalan kis cheez kee hey....Jelouse