Everyday 18 US veterans commit suicide returning from Afghan/Iraq WAR. Estimated 71,280 suicides in

dellacer

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
The US Army Times and other resources confirm , each day 18 US veterans commit suicide.

Suicides_amongst_veter9684e035-615f-4d28-aee7-759eca7bd2090000_20120424184045_320_240.JPG

NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) - It's an alarming statistic, but according to the Army Times , each day 18 veterans commit suicide. With veterans serving multiple tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, those numbers only continue to rise.Tuesday, one of those veterans was laid to rest at Albert G. Horton, Jr. Memorial Veterans Cemetery in Suffolk.

10 On Your Side introduced
Hampton Roads to Iraq veteran Jonathan Bartlett in 2004. Bartlett, then 19-years-old, lost both legs after the Humvee he was driving hit an improvised explosive device (IED).
The courage and determination displayed by Bartlett inspired many to help him rebuild his life. Last week, Bartlett, like so many other returning war veterans, took his own life. He was 27-years-old.

When 10 On Your Side first met Bartlett, he was undergoing physical therapy at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. While his legs were gone, his fighting spirit was not. "I screamed, 'Why me?', like twice, and I was, you know, I had tears in my eye,s and I got over it. It's just the way it is. It's just something you have to deal with," Bartlett said in a previous interview with 10 On Your Side.
It was that attitude that earned him the respect and admiration of his community.

So much so, volunteers and corporate sponsors stepped up to remodel his family's Norfolk home to accommodate his physical disability.
But, not all the injuries suffered by returning soldiers are visible. It's the hidden scars that often become too much to bare. According to an Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America report, veteran suicides continue to rise.

In March 2012, 28 soldiers reportedly took their own lives. The month before 15 suicides were reported, according to the U.S. Army.
In 2011, the Veterans Affairs Department reported an average of 950 suicide attempts each month in 2009. Seven percent of those attempts were successful while 11 percent of those who didn't succeed the first time tried again in nine months.

For the loved ones they leave behind, there is seldom any warning.Access to care appears to be a key factor in preventing suicides. In fact, the suicide rate is lower for veterans 18 to 29 who are using VA Health Care Services than those who are not.

Calculation of total number of suicide of US VETERANS in 11 years of fight in Afghanistan and Iraq.

18 suicide x 30 (days of month) = 540 suicides in one month.
540 suicides x 12 (months) = 6480 suicides in year 2011

6480 suicides/year x 6 (years) = 38880 suicides in 6 years.
in 11 years time stamp = 6480 x 11 = 71,280 suicides of US veterans in 11 years of Fight in Afghanistan & Pakistan. (Estimated)
Injured soldiers are extra.... Just image.... The war has no end and its a big DEFEAT for US.

http://www.wavy.com/dpp/military/suicides-amongst-veterans-on-the-rise

Last edited by a moderator:

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Everyday 18 US veterans commit suicide returning from Afghan/Iraq WAR. Estimated 71,280 suicides in 11 years of war. Proo

before making any calculation read full story .18 is only rececnt trend as 2009 figure is different

dellacer

Re: Everyday 18 US veterans commit suicide returning from Afghan/Iraq WAR. Estimated 71,280 suicides in 11 years of war. Proo

before making any calculation read full story .18 is only rececnt trend as 2009 figure is different

My innocent friend from .ae I Title above calculations I mentioned a word "ESTIMATED" . Kindly read properly.

Thanks.

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)

My innocent friend from .ae I Title above calculations I mentioned a word "ESTIMATED" . Kindly read properly.

Thanks.
my dear u must understand that every estimates are based on some sort of calculations .as your "ESTIMATED" figure u are also making calculation .but this estimated figure must have some rational bases.u r taking ur bases from report and applying this report wrongly to make wrong Estimates

dellacer

my dear u must understand that every estimates are based on some sort of calculations .as your "ESTIMATED" figure u are also making calculation .but this estimated figure must have some rational bases.u r taking ur bases from report and applying this report wrongly to make wrong Estimates

.ae friend, don't act like those of .ae who sold Shamse Air Base to there beloved Master.

Estimates is on Statistics from Army Times sources of US. That is linked to above news in the first paragraph.

Hope you will search it out.

I understand that your friends are in misery and doing suicides. But you cannot hide the truth.

Original numbers are much higher my .ae friend much higher then the expectations of yours. Sorry but its true.

I can feel the pain in your heart for your Masters.

Amazingly you believe the media, but if any one else gives the reference as proof about your MASTER then you are totally upset. Can I ask you WHY is this so .ae friend?

By the way .ae won the GOLD medal for best of the best slave in Arab world.

Invitation for Nauman the .ae friend.
Kindly join the "Bike Ride with Bush and US Veterans in TEXAS, US"
http://www.connectamarillo.com/news/story.aspx?list=195067&id=746955#.T5pUFrMtj3M

Your another Master is history, sorry .ae friend deeply sorry.
Canadian Soldier son's habits changed after Afghanistan, mother tells suicide hearing.
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...-mother-tells-suicide-hearing/article2415534/

dellacer

UK war Widows are not ashamed to finding new MASTER. But she is hot.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...war-widows-right-start-new-relationships.html

The widow of a bomb disposal expert killed in Afghanistan has defended war widows' rights to move on and find love again.
PHOTO with DEAD HUSBAND. Now a super widow.
article-2127142-1286026F000005DC-929_634x815.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2132486/Dont-judge-finding-new-love-Christina-Schmid-defends-war-widows-right-start-new-
relationships.html

On dead husbands funeral, who was killed by Taliban in Afghanistan.
article-2132486-0EC2D16400000578-306_306x423.jpg

Last edited:

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)

.ae friend, don't act like those of .ae who sold Shamse Air Base to there beloved Master.

Estimates is on Statistics from Army Times sources of US. That is linked to above news in the first paragraph.

Hope you will search it out.

I understand that your friends are in misery and doing suicides. But you cannot hide the truth.

Original numbers are much higher my .ae friend much higher then the expectations of yours. Sorry but its true.

I can feel the pain in your heart for your Masters.

Amazingly you believe the media, but if any one else gives the reference as proof about your MASTER then you are totally upset. Can I ask you WHY is this so .ae friend?

By the way .ae won the GOLD medal for best of the best slave in Arab world.

Invitation for Nauman the .ae friend.
Kindly join the "Bike Ride with Bush and US Veterans in TEXAS, US"
http://www.connectamarillo.com/news/story.aspx?list=195067&id=746955#.T5pUFrMtj3M

Your another Master is history, sorry .ae friend deeply sorry.
Canadian Soldier son's habits changed after Afghanistan, mother tells suicide hearing.
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...-mother-tells-suicide-hearing/article2415534/
my brother dont act like jhals who start blame game if they dont have answer.i just find from ur post that u r making wrong estimates from the source u r providing. what is wrong in it.

barca

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: UK war Widows are not ashamed to finding new MASTER. But she is hot.

بندہ تو بدل لیا اب اس کو چاہیے درزی بھی بدل لے

dellacer

English H O T WIDOW in action. After her husband died in AFGHANISTAN, She started to cash the dead husband, and MOVED ON.

247277_1.jpg
WIDOW with HER DEAD HUSBAND in PAST. NOW SINGLE and looking to MOVE ON with ANY MASTER from Afghanistan or Pakistan.

[h=1][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
FAMILY OUTCRY AT WAR WIDOW CHRISTINA SCHMID'S BOOK
[/FONT][/h]
sunday.gif

ABOVE: Cristina and DEAD Olaf

apostropheLeft.gif

If and when any factual errors are brought to our attention we will give these proper consideration
apostropheRight.gif

A spokeswoman for the * publisher

22nd April 2012
[h=4]By Deborah Sherwood[/h]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
AFGHANISTAN war *widow Christina Schmid has been accused by her late husband Olafs *family of causing them more heartache.
They are upset over the *publication of her book Always By My Side.
Before the memoir came out, heartbroken relatives of Olaf known as Oz contacted * publishers asking them to take care over the contents which they feared could cause even more grief.
They claim *Christina, 36, has caused heartache by including distressing intimate details that should have stayed private.
One Schmid family insider described her treatment of them as absolutely horrendous.
Oz, 30, a bomb disposal squad staff sergeant, died while trying to defuse a *Taliban device in *October 2009 24 hours before he was due to fly home.
He was awarded a posthumous George Cross for bravery *after defusing more than 60 devices in six months.Christina became a *campaigner for war widows and their rights.
The book features a photo of her on the front and Oz on the back.
His family were also upset after she recently posed for photos in a glossy celebrity magazine with the new man in her life, serviceman Mark Clarke, 30, and *confessed that she adores him.
Last week she defended her new relationship and said: I have moved on.
But the Schmid family fear Olafs memory and brave work will be forgotten. His mother *Barbara, who stood next to *Christina at her sons funeral, was too upset to talk about the book.
Everyone was led to believe the book was about Olaf.
He seems to have been *forgotten and she is *making money.
There are details in the book that never needed to be known and there is a lot of fiction.
Apart from the family upset, *Christina is facing legal action from the widow of another bomb squad hero.
Toni ODonnell, whose husband Gary, 40, won two George Medals, one posthumously, for his work, wants the book banned.
Mum-of-two Toni, 43, claims it has got wrong key details of the funeral and repatriation of her husband.
She is also deeply distressed Christina has revealed a dream when Warrant Officer ODonnell who died defusing a Taliban *device in 2008 appeared to her and she wrote that he had no arms.
I am taking legal advice, said Mrs ODonnell, from Warwickshire.
I want this book off the shelves if possible. I want the untruths put right.
A spokeswoman for the * publisher, Century, said: If and when any factual errors are brought to our attention we will give these proper consideration.

Khallas

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: UK war Widows are not ashamed to finding new MASTER. But she is hot.

In ko faraq kia parhta hay... Woh banda tha bhi tab bhi aur kitnay banday thay kiss ko kia maloom... woh chala gaya to koi hoor sahi...

closedstreet

Senator (1k+ posts)

سارے مولوی یہی سوچ کر خوش ہوتے رھیں
پہلے کہتے تھے کہ امریکا ٹوٹنے والا ہے - وہ تو ٹوٹا نہیں

دل کو خوش رکھنے کو غالب یہ خیال اچھا ہے

dellacer

???? ????? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???? ????
???? ???? ??? ?? ?????? ????? ???? ?? - ?? ?? ???? ????

?? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??

The following VIDEO is for the fools of paradise like "CLOSESTREET" who got a Hobby to put blame for everything on Religious Scholars. So sad.
In following VIDEO I cannot see any "MOLVI" but a CHRISTIAN PROFESSOR who Predicted about USSR in 1980 that it will COLLAPSE in 10 years time and it happened, again the same Professor (Christian not a MOVLE, JAHIL) is predicting that US will collapse in 10 years.....go through the video and stop hating MUSLIMS and there ULIMA.

Now the same thing our MUSLIMS ULIMA told you in the beginning, then you don't believe them, as you are brainwashed scum, impressed by White CHAMRI (SKIN).
Kindly break the brier of SLAVE MIND.
FREE YOURSELF.

dellacer

my brother dont act like jhals who start blame game if they dont have answer.i just find from ur post that u r making wrong estimates from the source u r providing. what is wrong in it.

To make you shutup follow the following link with PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF
US Military Suicides
An American soldier dies every day and a half on average in Iraq or Afghanistan.
Veterans kill themselves at a rate of one every 80 minutes.
More than 6,500 veteran suicides are logged every year — more than the total number of soldiers killed in Afghanistan and Iraq combined since those wars began.

For SIX YEARS total suicides logged = 39,000
FOR 10 Years estimated total suicides logged = 71,500

Now check with my PRIVIOUS Estimated total is it RIGHT or NOT JAHIL .ae friend.

http://thewe.cc/weplanet/news/armed_force/us_soldiers_committing_suicide_vietnam_iraq.html <----- PROOF for wester SLAVES LIKE NAUMAN

WHAT IS THE STATUS OF AFGHAN WAR IN AFGHANISTAN?
WHO IS WINNING?

WHO IS HIDING TRUTH?

WHO IS HIDING CASUALTIES?

WHO IS RIGHT AND WHO IS WRONG?

DO YOU HAVE ANSWERS FOR THIS? WITH REFERENCES.

Its easy to say things from laptop, sitting in Air Conditioned room in .ae, with CUP of tea and cookies, but what info. you get from media, is it reliable. What are your sources. CNN, FOX NEWS, GEO NEWS, etc etc. lolz. and feel sorry for you .ae friend.

Break the slave mind and be free.

Thanks,

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger

@dellacer .. no no.. dude.. ur right.. You're great with multiplication. Carry on.. Ignore @nauman .. he is an a$$hole.. You're smart intellegent and awesome.. continue with your multiplication.. Just dont try division till next year. You win! Here ya go...

trophy.jpg

To make you shutup follow the following link with PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF
US Military Suicides
An American soldier dies every day and a half on average in Iraq or Afghanistan.
Veterans kill themselves at a rate of one every 80 minutes.
More than 6,500 veteran suicides are logged every year — more than the total number of soldiers killed in Afghanistan and Iraq combined since those wars began.

For SIX YEARS total suicides logged = 39,000
FOR 10 Years estimated total suicides logged = 71,500

Now check with my PRIVIOUS Estimated total is it RIGHT or NOT JAHIL .ae friend.

http://thewe.cc/weplanet/news/armed_force/us_soldiers_committing_suicide_vietnam_iraq.html <----- PROOF for wester SLAVES LIKE NAUMAN

WHAT IS THE STATUS OF AFGHAN WAR IN AFGHANISTAN?
WHO IS WINNING?

WHO IS HIDING TRUTH?

WHO IS HIDING CASUALTIES?

WHO IS RIGHT AND WHO IS WRONG?

DO YOU HAVE ANSWERS FOR THIS? WITH REFERENCES.

Its easy to say things from laptop, sitting in Air Conditioned room in .ae, with CUP of tea and cookies, but what info. you get from media, is it reliable. What are your sources. CNN, FOX NEWS, GEO NEWS, etc etc. lolz. and feel sorry for you .ae friend.

Break the slave mind and be free.

Thanks,

Last edited:

Babatank

Senator (1k+ posts)

@dellacer .. no no.. dude.. ur right.. You're great with multiplication. Carry on.. Ignore @nauman .. he is an a$$hole.. You're smart intellegent and awesome.. continue with your multiplication.. Just dont try division till next year. You win!

award-trophy-i0.jpg
Lol! yeh to aap ne ik bhonkte ****** ke samne haddi penk nay walla kaam kiya hain ta k aap ehsanni se road cross kar sakkain....!!!! (clap) [MENTION=28833]dellacer[/MENTION], please don't take it personally... NO OFFEND MEANT and take it like Asif bhai would do - with a smile ;)

dellacer

@dellacer .. no no.. dude.. ur right.. You're great with multiplication. Carry on.. Ignore @nauman .. he is an a$$hole.. You're smart intellegent and awesome.. continue with your multiplication.. Just dont try division till next year. You win!

award-trophy-i0.jpg

Friend thanks but no thanks

As we had started DIVISION after 1923 (Dissolution of Ottoman Empire) till now.

But its been stopped and you can witness in today's world as Arab Spring (changed to Arab Winter), withdraw of US+48 Countries from Afghan with Defeat Stamp on Forehead. Now future is for Multiplication Lessons, so we need to learn Multiplications as much as we can. gotcha.

Thumbs UP. NO more Division Lessons from west.

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger

gaali de k mu kharab nahi karte.. Look at me say this

"Dhobhi ka zardari, na ghar ka na ghaat ka!"

kesa..? di gaali mein ne? Mere bhai ayse kaam hota hai..

Lol! yeh to aap ne ik bhonkte ****** ke samne haddi penk nay walla kaam kiya hain ta k aap ehsanni se road cross kar sakkain....!!!! (clap) @dellacer, please don't take it personally... NO OFFEND MEANT and take it like Asif bhai would do - with a smile ;)

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger

ok serious talk here.. Dude I dont know if you follow my threads. I usually write on economic issues. I am an Options trader myself.

Kya lagta hai ye ARAB spring kiya Arbiyoun ki izzat jaag uthi hai? huh? Na! This all has to do with the Federal Reserve blowing asset bubbles from 1 asset class to the other.. from the US housing to the Commodities market. Problem is, Commodities include, food. When prices of food went up significantly due to the Federal Reserve's and other International Central Bank's ZIRP (zero interest rate policy), people in the poor countries were forced to come out.. Even put insecticide on an ANT-mound? Thats what happened in Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Yemen and Syria. Ofcourse the West also played the political card in the marking too.

You and your views are the product of the very masters that you loath so much.

Friend thanks but no thanks

As we had started DIVISION after 1923 (Dissolution of Ottoman Empire) till now.

But its been stopped and you can witness in today's world as Arab Spring (changed to Arab Winter), withdraw of US+48 Countries from Afghan with Defeat Stamp on Forehead. Now future is for Multiplication Lessons, so we need to learn Multiplications as much as we can. gotcha.

Thumbs UP. NO more Division Lessons from west.

Unicorn

Banned

award-trophy-i0.jpg

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]