Earthquakes! nature comunicating or man made force

Ameeds

earthquakes theory

I like this one, but then I also liked the one that suggested that the drilling within the earth to create skyscrapers could be other reason. After all, one has to dig deep enough to have good foundations if a skyscraper is to be built. BUT, they all remain theories.

As for possible reasons for earthquakes, most of the recent earthquakes were predicted in advance (exception, tsunamis). Unfortunately, as there is no science to predict the exact year for the next earthquake, a band of years is given (5 to 10 years, or 10 to 20 years, etc). This band of years and prediction is based on the past quakes frequency and the earth fault lines. (list of google search is enclosed for those who want to actually know about the fault lines and it's impact)
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...aqi=g-c2g6g-s1g1&aql=&oq=earth++line&gs_rfai=

Most of the big cities that have been trading centers or ports still lay next to earth fault lines (Port au prince, San Fransisco, etc) so in case of an earthquake, cities next to the fault line are bound to get impacted.

Hope this helps to calm down the fears of new weapons and the mass destruction.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Have they developed the technology to bring the EarthQuakes through their project HAARP? They call it the Ultimate Weapon.

I request all the forum veterans and the learned for their valuable guidance on the earthquake and storms in the sea causing technology that is through the project HAARP. It has come into my knowledge that through the youtube videos that the HAARP uses radio waves to manipulate the plates of the earth and causes vibration in them which causes the earthquake. They claim that through HAARP you can choose the location of the earthquake by your will. As cases in point the earthquakes in China, Soonami, and sea storms like Katrina etc are quoted.

It is claimed that this is the ultimate weapon which they developed in 1980s. Now it is being used as SCALER WAR.

Information about HAARP. (Please see all parts of it)

Chile Earthquake 2010- US Navy tested HAARP.

Japanese Threatened?

Are we in a HAARP earthquake war?

Please enlighten me with your valuable guidance and comments.

Wadaich

EarthQuakes through project HAARP? They call it the Ultimate Weapon.

I request all the forum veterans and the learned for their valuable guidance on the earthquake and storms in the sea causing technology that is through the project HAARP. It has come into my knowledge that through the youtube videos that the HAARP uses radio waves to manipulate the plates of the earth and causes vibration in them which causes the earthquake. They claim that through HAARP you can choose the location of the earthquake by your will. As cases in point the earthquakes in China, Soonami, and sea storms like Katrina etc are quoted.

It is claimed that this is the ultimate weapon which they developed in 1980s. Now it is being used as SCALER WAR weapon.

1. Information about HAARP. (Please see all parts of it)

2. Chile Earthquake 2010- US Navy tested HAARP

3. Japanese Threatened?

4. Are we in a HAARP earthquake war?

Please enlighten me with your valuable guidance and comments.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

I request all the forum veterans ............

All I can tell you brother that yes its true, HAARP exists. They are considering using HAARP on Iran thru straight of hormuz. Problem is that if water rises and Iran finds out the HAARP used they can shut down Hormuz shutting off oil tankers to the open sea on way to UK and US

But yes HAARP does exists. I have been saying for years that Tsunami in Indonesia was also the work of the HAARP.

Kafreens and Zionist Jews

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
بارش، ہوائی و سمندری طوفان لانے والا ہتھی&#157

2750eb601f9e056c62dbe3a0f39670d4.gif