Description of Hoor by a Maulana (Adult content, viewers discretion advised)

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Description of Hor by a Maulana (Adult content, viewers discretion advised)

Dear makdaone, it depends on mindset of a molvi which way he prefers to translate and interpret any hadith text. A word could have various meanings and same meanings can be conveyed by various words. What makes one accept a meaning or reject it is its context in mind of the person translating the text. If one has translated the text wrong then what one is saying is not hadith but his own understanding of it.

regards and all the best.

Dear Mughal1,

Assalam-o-Alaikum,

Could you please enlighten us by providing the "correct" translation of following verses and Ahadeeth?

Quraan (37: 40-49)

إِلَّا عِبَادَ اللَّهِ الْمُخْلَصِينَ- أُولَـٰئِكَ لَهُمْ رِزْقٌ مَّعْلُومٌ - فَوَاكِهُ ۖ وَهُم مُّكْرَمُونَ - فِي جَنَّاتِ النَّعِيمِ - عَلَىٰ سُرُرٍ مُّتَقَابِلِينَ - يُطَافُ عَلَيْهِم بِكَأْسٍ مِّن مَّعِينٍ - بَيْضَاءَ لَذَّةٍ لِّلشَّارِبِينَ - لَا فِيهَا غَوْلٌ وَلَا هُمْ عَنْهَا يُنزَفُونَ - وَعِندَهُمْ قَاصِرَاتُ الطَّرْفِ عِينٌ - كَأَنَّهُنَّ بَيْضٌ مَّكْنُونٌ

Yusuf Ali 40: But the sincere (and devoted) Servants of Allah,-
Yusuf Ali 41: For them is a Sustenance determined,
Yusuf Ali 42: Fruits (Delights); and they (shall enjoy) honour and dignity,In Gardens of Felicity,
Yusuf Ali 43: Fruits (Delights); and they (shall enjoy) honour and dignity, In Gardens of Felicity,
Yusuf Ali 44: Facing each other on Thrones (of Dignity):
Yusuf Ali 45: Round will be passed to them a Cup from a clear-flowing fountain,
Yusuf Ali 46: Crystal-white, of a taste delicious to those who drink (thereof),
Yusuf Ali 47: Free from headiness; nor will they suffer intoxication therefrom.
Yusuf Ali 48: And besides them will be chaste women, restraining their glances, with big eyes (of wonder and beauty).
Yusuf Ali 49: As if they were (delicate) eggs closely guarded.
مگر جو الله کے خاص بندے ہیں - یہی لوگ ہیں جن کے لیے رزق معلوم ہے - میوے اور انہیں کوعزت دی جائے گی - نعمتوں کے باغوں میں - ایک دوسرے کے سامنے تختوں پر - ان میں صاف شراب کا دور چل رہا ہوگا - سفید پینے والوں کے لیے لذیذ ہوگی - نہ اس میں درد سر ہوگا اور نہ انہیں اس سے نشہ ہوگا - اور ان کے پاس نیچی نگاہ والی بڑی آنکھوں والی ہوں گی - گویا کہ وہ پردہ میں رکھے ہوئے انڈے ہیں

Al-Bukhari vol.6:402 and prior p.374; "The statement of Allah in above mentioned ayah, Beautiful fair females restrained in pavilions. Narrated Qaisi, Allahs Apostle said, In Paradise there is a pavilion made of a single hollow pearl sixty miles wide, in each corner there are wives (houris) who will not see those in the other corners; and the believers (Muslims) will visit and enjoy them."

Mishkat, (volume three Says on pages 83-97): The Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم
) said, "If a houri looks down from her abode in heaven onto the earth, the whole distance (space) shall be filled with light and fragrance. A houri's face is more radiant than a mirror, and one can see one's image in her cheek. The marrow of her shins is visible to the eyes."

Al-Bukhari vol.4, book 54, number 476; Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "The first batch (of people) who will enter Paradise will be (glittering) like the full moon, and the batch next to them will be (glittering) like the most brilliant star in the sky. Their hearts will be as if the heart of a single man, for they will have neither enmity nor jealousy amongst themselves; everyone will have two wives from the houris, (who will be so beautiful, pure and transparent that) the marrow of the bones of their legs will be seen through the bones and the flesh."

Al-Bukhari (volume 4, book 52, number 53): Narrated Anas (R.A.): The Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) said, "A single endeavor (of fighting) in Allah's Cause in the afternoon or in the forenoon is better than all the world and whatever is in it. A place in Paradise as small as the bow or lash of one of you is better than all the world and whatever is in it. And if a houri from Paradise appeared to the people of the earth, she would fill the space between Heaven and the Earth with light and pleasant scent and her head cover is better than the world and whatever is in it."

Al-Bukhari vol.4, book 55, number 544; Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "The
first group of people who will enter Paradise, will be glittering like the full moon and those who will follow them, will glitter like the most brilliant star in the sky. They will not urinate, relieve nature, spit, or have any nasal secretions. Their combs will be of gold, and their sweat will smell like musk. The aloes-wood will be used in their centers. Their wives will be houris. All of them will look alike and will resemble their father Adam (in statute), sixty cubits tall."

At-Tirmizi, volume two (p 35-40): "A houri is a most beautiful young woman with a transparent body. The marrow of her bones is visible like the interior lines of pearls and rubies. She looks like red wine in a white glass. She is of white color, and free from the routine physical disabilities of an ordinary woman such as menstruation, menopause, urinal and offal discharge, child bearing and the related pollution. A houri is a girl of tender age, having large breasts which are round (pointed), and not inclined to dangle. Houris dwell in palaces of splendid surroundings."

Mughal1

Dear pakistani, wa alaikum salaam. Thank you for your request but I am unable to help. It is because I am busy trying to understand other verses at the moment. If anything comes to my mind or I come across anything that I like, I would not mind sharing it and hope you too will do the same.

regards and all the best

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)

37:40
But the sincere servants of God.

37:41
Theirs shall be a sustenance known to them. [2:25]

37:42
As the fruits of their labor, and they shall be honored.

37:43
In the Gardens of Delight.

37:44
Facing one another upon thrones of happiness.

37:45
A cup from a gushing spring of bliss brought around for them.

37:46
Crystal clear, delicious to those who drink.

37:47
No headache or hangover in it, nor will they get drunk. [56:19]

37:48
And in their company will be mates of modest gaze, endowed with vision.

37:49
Faultless like the hidden ostrich eggs (of unblemished character).

syediqbal

Minister (2k+ posts)

This pervert Mullah forgot that he has a mother and most probably sisters too, who they are? they are not Women! so why he is using such a dirty langauage about "Women". And in the same time these molovies also saying that Islam is the only religon who gave the most respect to the women, I am totally confused here...Pls some one help me. Jazak Allah.

Pakistani1947

This pervert Mullah forgot that he has a mother and most probably sisters too, who they are? they are not Women! so why he is using such a dirty langauage about "Women". And in the same time these molovies also saying that Islam is the only religon who gave the most respect to the women, I am totally confused here...Pls some one help me. Jazak Allah.

There is no doubt (as someone wrote earlier) that this mullah is selling the best product but himself is a worst salesman.

The believers in the Jannat will be rewarded with Hoors as per Quraan and Hadeeths. This mullah is presenting this fact in a very bazari way.

May Allah give hidayat to this maulvi. (Aameen).

Rather than commenting on the style of this maulvi we should get the positive message from his speech that there are un-imaginable rewards for believers who manage to stay away from SHIRK and performed good deeds in this world.

Another message may be extracted from this example that a person seemingly inappropriate can say things which are true. And a person seemingly Sheik-ul-Islam may say inaccurate things.

The only litmus paper to check the validity of anybody's saying Quraan and authentic Hadeeths not his/her appearance or status.

Last edited:

Mughal1

Dear seyediqbal, there are various make beliefs flying around about the quran which have turned us into lazy people.

We are told that the prophet explained the quran so his explanation is the best.

However when we look for prophetic explanations where it is really difficult to understand the quran there is none or there are invented stories that are attributed to the prophet.

After going through this thing it seems that the prophet did not explain everything in the quran but only as far as he needed to for the people in general. The rest is left to people to discover for themselves. This is why the quran invites people to give the quranic text some thought.

Most of us are not bothered with learning islam but those who do their life is kept busy for learning what molavies say islam is. Then most don't bother to think but some do and those who do discover that what molavies told us does not make sense. Then some even leave islam just like others leave their religions and some carry on trying to see what islam really may be.

These people who do are not going to tell us what they already rejected but if they tell their own version then they are in danger both from mullas and masses who follow them.

This situation has turned our nation into brain dead people when it comes to deen. This is why there is very little research on islam in orde to rediscover things or to discover things that have not been discovered so far.

What we need is some people working together arguing between themselves as to what certain verses might mean. Most peope claim to write many books about islam buit their research is not original it is just copying what others left behind in form of a new book by a new name by another person.

Most tafaseer try to explain away mistakes by further mistakes or translations by new transaltions without really changing their thought on original concepts.

If we read tafseer we will see that many verses are discussed under different conflicting shaane nazool. One report says this verse was revealed because that happened and another says that happened for another reason. Such conflicts show that some of these reports are invented to hide original story or may be there was none at all.

In my own view the quran did not need any other reason to be revealed than Allah decided to guide humanity.

Tafseer is only good if it helps understand the quran but if it tries to hide what the quran is saying then it was work of a team of imperial mullas.

I see some friends posting the quran and hadith but have no idea as to their purpose or true meanings.

I have started to look at the quran in a critical way and am slowly discovering things for myself but it will take a very long time before I reach the end surah. It takes me days to ponder over meanings of a verse in order to avoid contradictions and senseless meanings. Had others done that it would have made my work a lot easier.

I think if anyone wants to know the quran from the quran he needs to become free of a lot of make beliefs and start discovering the original meanings. It is a very long process but it can be done.

Likewise we need to do with verses in surah 37. I am not there yet but am trying and hopefully I will reach the other end safely.

regards and all the best.

hypocrite

Councller (250+ posts)
Jannat Ki Hoor - Jahil Molvi of Pakistan!

Jahalat ki Batein...look at the language he uses. Beghairat!

[video]http://youtu.be/Ocn1eTDxXkQ[/video]

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)

Aisay Bay.ghairat Maloon Mardood Shaytaan Mullah ka moo kala kar kay is ko gadhay pay ulta bitha kay poori dunya mein phirana chahiye. Is ko deta hoon mein hoor . Mada*****.:angry_smile:

Islam aur Musalmano ko badnaam karta hai. Baysharam. Jism ki hawas mein paagal ho chuka hai ye.:angry_smile:

mcuk2001

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: ٹھرکی مولوی

اگر آپ شریف آدمی ہیں تو اس وڈیو کو ہیڈفون لگا کر دیکھیے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ اگر آپ مولوی ہیں تو پھر اس کی ضرورت نہیں

lewis.michel

Re: Description of Hoor-e-Jannt as per Quraan and Hadeeths

hahaha who the heck he is to say about hooren n stuff. THERE'S no concept of hoooren in that world. In fact, men women would be equal NATURALLY. there would be no gender. The main jannat and love for people would be Allah and his nazaara. Everyone would be craved to see Allah and the pious one will see Him.
its the true logical sense of other world not these horeen n stuff.
you foolish people believing in this jahil molvi.

zaman

MPA (400+ posts)

Shaikh meraj rabbani from india- islamic univ. Of madina munawwarah say farigh. Ex-director of "daawa centr- hail- saudi arabia- saudia ka sarkari khateeb-- extrmly against "tableeghi jamat/jamat islami-- nad deo band buzrug- specialy molana ashraf ali thanvi- so there is dua- oh allah (j) hamain ilm e nafay ata farma--aameen

GraanG2

Re: Jaanat Ki Hoor !!!

Canadian Bhai Its a repost...A lot of (dirty) discussion has been done by this in the early thread.

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)

haha, it had to be you.

bhai kuch post karnay se pehlay soch to liya karo ke iska asar kiya ho sakta hai jab aisay neem hakeem molvi jannat ko explain karnay lagain.

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)

jab insan per zeyda bohrapa aa jaye tu usy apni jawani ka ihsas honay lagta he aysi chezy dekh ker like canadian bahi
Canadian Bhai Its a repost...A lot of (dirty) discussion has been done by this in the early thread.

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

This thurky, pervert mullah. I hope he ends up on the other side, and never sees the hoor he so desires.

canadian

jab insan per zeyda bohrapa aa jaye tu usy apni jawani ka ihsas honay lagta he aysi chezy dekh ker like canadian bahi

Bhai Sahib,
Aaap Iss Kaa Ghalat matalab Naa nikalain.Yeh Main Ney Iss Liya Post Kee Hai Kah logon Ko Andaza Hou Kah Jahil moulvi Kis kism Key Ghalt batain
Ker Key logon Kou Gumrah Kartain Hain.