Description of Hoor by a Maulana (Adult content, viewers discretion advised)

tashi_2233

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Jannat ka wada MUST MUST SEE ...‏

What kind of Islam he is presenting....is this way of Daa'wa in Islam.Are attracting people towards Islam in this way? Hazrat Ali(A.S) said in His Dua" I don't worship you(Allah) in greed of Heaven or in fear of Hell,but i worship you(Allah) because only you are able to be worshiped .

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

The way he presents it might not be a good way but there is nothing wrong with telling the muslims about what they will get when they obey Allah SWT and His Messenger PBUH,so that they can worship more in the excitement of it.Two of the names of the Prophet PBUH are Nazeer and Bashir...Jannat ki Khushkhabri sunaney wala aur dozakh se daraney wala.
It depends on how u take it...If this can make u a suicide bomber ,I am sure on the other side it can make u a better muslim.wallaho A'alam.

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)

tharki mulla ...waisay saab aisay nahi hootay kafi aachay mulla bhi hain jo aisa lecture daitay hain kay aap pay wakai us ka asar hoo
likin in jaisay chand loogon ki waja say wo saab bhi badnam hootay hain.

shah5ap

Senator (1k+ posts)

Jahilon ki kami nahi, eek dondo hazar milte hen. Symbolically bayan ki howi baton ki Man O ein tashri Farma rahe hen ye mahashee.

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)

ibleees ke ulad ab new nick say a gye hoo,is may suicide bomber ban nay ke keya bat he, her time bas molveo per ilzam ,app jesy loog bas fitna pehlany key ley he,app jesy logo ko zakir pasand aa jaty he

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Description of Hor by a Maulana (Adult content, viewers discretion advised)

ye video kitne dafa post kero gye ?????

Narcissist

Banned

Molvi saab zinda bad. It is the best video on siasat.pk since I joined this forum. Plz post more of this stuff, I am really a fan of such enlightened souls. He must have long years of behavioral studies experience to say all this.

Rathore

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Who is this Ugly Mullah What is his name? .You Can see Phitkar and ****** on his face. His giving all ridiculous speech

no-violence

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Such a pathetic way to describe such a beautiful creature. Probably, this is the way these maulvis lure young innocent boys to suicide bombing.

adnan78692

MPA (400+ posts)

aik sawal..

kya hamein jannat just isi kam k lie milay gi.jo ye so called maolana bata rahey hain... kya sirf apni shehwat ko pori karne k liey.. ?? i dnt thnk so.. ye molana just hamein hooron ka lalach de kar shehwat k poray honay ka lalach de kar namaz k lie or islam pe amal karnay ki hidayat kar raha hai.. what a stupid thinking..

or ye aurton k lie kese word use kar raha hai.. khud aap ye kahan se paida hwa hai,,, kya aasman se gira hai.. usi aurat k pait se paida hwa hai na usi aurat ka dhood p k parwarsh pai na is nay. jawan hwa...jis ko ye 100 100 gaali de raha hai.. khud ye kis ki olaad hai. khud ye kis amal k nateeje mein peida hwa hai... just shehwat just lust just hawas koot koot k bhri hai is main.. is ko jannat me siwaey hooron k shehwat k kch nazar he nai aa raha.. stupid,nonsense

Last edited:

Pakistani1947

Description of Hoor-e-Jannt as per Quraan and Hadeeths

I do not care which maulvi is this and whether the way of his speech is appropriate but he is saying the truth:

Quraan (37: 40-49)

إِلَّا عِبَادَ اللَّهِ الْمُخْلَصِينَ- أُولَـٰئِكَ لَهُمْ رِزْقٌ مَّعْلُومٌ - فَوَاكِهُ ۖ وَهُم مُّكْرَمُونَ - فِي جَنَّاتِ النَّعِيمِ - عَلَىٰ سُرُرٍ مُّتَقَابِلِينَ - يُطَافُ عَلَيْهِم بِكَأْسٍ مِّن مَّعِينٍ - بَيْضَاءَ لَذَّةٍ لِّلشَّارِبِينَ - لَا فِيهَا غَوْلٌ وَلَا هُمْ عَنْهَا يُنزَفُونَ - وَعِندَهُمْ قَاصِرَاتُ الطَّرْفِ عِينٌ - كَأَنَّهُنَّ بَيْضٌ مَّكْنُونٌ

Yusuf Ali 40: But the sincere (and devoted) Servants of Allah,-
Yusuf Ali 41: For them is a Sustenance determined,
Yusuf Ali 42: Fruits (Delights); and they (shall enjoy) honour and dignity,In Gardens of Felicity,
Yusuf Ali 43: Fruits (Delights); and they (shall enjoy) honour and dignity, In Gardens of Felicity,
Yusuf Ali 44: Facing each other on Thrones (of Dignity):
Yusuf Ali 45: Round will be passed to them a Cup from a clear-flowing fountain,
Yusuf Ali 46: Crystal-white, of a taste delicious to those who drink (thereof),
Yusuf Ali 47: Free from headiness; nor will they suffer intoxication therefrom.
Yusuf Ali 48: And besides them will be chaste women, restraining their glances, with big eyes (of wonder and beauty).
Yusuf Ali 49: As if they were (delicate) eggs closely guarded.
مگر جو الله کے خاص بندے ہیں - یہی لوگ ہیں جن کے لیے رزق معلوم ہے - میوے اور انہیں کوعزت دی جائے گی - نعمتوں کے باغوں میں - ایک دوسرے کے سامنے تختوں پر - ان میں صاف شراب کا دور چل رہا ہوگا - سفید پینے والوں کے لیے لذیذ ہوگی - نہ اس میں درد سر ہوگا اور نہ انہیں اس سے نشہ ہوگا - اور ان کے پاس نیچی نگاہ والی بڑی آنکھوں والی ہوں گی - گویا کہ وہ پردہ میں رکھے ہوئے انڈے ہیں

Al-Bukhari vol.6:402 and prior p.374; "The statement of Allah in above mentioned ayah, Beautiful fair females restrained in pavilions. Narrated Qaisi, Allah’s Apostle said, ‘In Paradise there is a pavilion made of a single hollow pearl sixty miles wide, in each corner there are wives (houris) who will not see those in the other corners; and the believers (Muslims) will visit and enjoy them.’"

Mishkat, (volume three Says on pages 83-97): The Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم
) said, "If a houri looks down from her abode in heaven onto the earth, the whole distance (space) shall be filled with light and fragrance. A houri's face is more radiant than a mirror, and one can see one's image in her cheek. The marrow of her shins is visible to the eyes."

Al-Bukhari vol.4, book 54, number 476; Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "The first batch (of people) who will enter Paradise will be (glittering) like the full moon, and the batch next to them will be (glittering) like the most brilliant star in the sky. Their hearts will be as if the heart of a single man, for they will have neither enmity nor jealousy amongst themselves; everyone will have two wives from the houris, (who will be so beautiful, pure and transparent that) the marrow of the bones of their legs will be seen through the bones and the flesh."

Al-Bukhari (volume 4, book 52, number 53): Narrated Anas (R.A.): The Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) said, "A single endeavor (of fighting) in Allah's Cause in the afternoon or in the forenoon is better than all the world and whatever is in it. A place in Paradise as small as the bow or lash of one of you is better than all the world and whatever is in it. And if a houri from Paradise appeared to the people of the earth, she would fill the space between Heaven and the Earth with light and pleasant scent and her head cover is better than the world and whatever is in it."

Al-Bukhari vol.4, book 55, number 544; Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "The
first group of people who will enter Paradise, will be glittering like the full moon and those who will follow them, will glitter like the most brilliant star in the sky. They will not urinate, relieve nature, spit, or have any nasal secretions. Their combs will be of gold, and their sweat will smell like musk. The aloes-wood will be used in their centers. Their wives will be houris. All of them will look alike and will resemble their father Adam (in statute), sixty cubits tall."

At-Tirmizi, volume two (p 35-40): "A houri is a most beautiful young woman with a transparent body. The marrow of her bones is visible like the interior lines of pearls and rubies. She looks like red wine in a white glass. She is of white color, and free from the routine physical disabilities of an ordinary woman such as menstruation, menopause, urinal and offal discharge, child bearing and the related pollution. A houri is a girl of tender age, having large breasts which are round (pointed), and not inclined to dangle. Houris dwell in palaces of splendid surroundings."

Last edited:

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Description of Hoor-e-Jannt as per Quraan and Hadeeths

I do not care which maulvi is this and whether the way of his speech is appropriate but he is saying the truth:

What truth?
Daba kar istimal karo. OMG
cheap cheap cheap.

did The Ayath and Hadith you quote match his cheap style?

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

What the hell u are talking about...

Is quran talking about sex with Hoor ? It is just the facility you will be getting there ...

What language this molve is using , and u are saying it is in Quran ...

I could not understand u that what type of molve u are...

Any way this the worst nasty molvi.. needs to be punished...

Pakistani1947

Re: Description of Hoor-e-Jannt as per Quraan and Hadeeths

What truth?
Daba kar istimal karo. OMG
cheap cheap cheap. did The Ayath and Hadith you quote match his cheap style?

Read my comments again. I wrote
....(without going into debate) whether the way of his speech is appropriate (or not) but he is saying the truth...
I do not agree with the style of his speech but many contents of his speech are in agreement with Quraan and Hadeeth. (Except for"Daba kar istimal karo" etc.)

Last edited: