Crisis is not deepening , it was already deep . Its international aspects are now clear to Army chie

shaikh

Minister (2k+ posts)
The crisis is certainly not deepening now ,it was already very deep . Pakistan has not ever seen that army chief is unable to solve an issue of power after having taken it up . The discussion that whether PM asked army chief to see IK and TUQ or those two asked to see the chief is immaterial , the fact on ground is that chief took it up and did not solve it instaneously or could not do it .

There is only one explanation , he received in put from contradicting major regional or super powers and he realized that matter is not so superficial and needs review and thought . It might have been thought that while conferring requires time so for the meantime let's get old Baig give statement that IK and TUQ be punished . I have no doubt that TUQ and IK will pay very heavily ultimately . This will do the job of clearing constitution avenue and daily nauches of dance master IK.

As I have been stating before there are two lobbies here , Sunni regional alliance of Saudia, UAE, Turkey and Egypt with slight interest of Israel and China these days .There is the other alliance of Obama-Iran ,france facing this and UK is in between undecided , as a matter of fact there is emerging danger of UK government itself being forced to call early general election .

Pakistan always had good relations with countries of both lobbies and choosing one is really not a good option . The relevance of all of above is that TUQ, IK are working for USA Iran lobby , represented locally by MQM , PPP, sections in agencies , media ,lobby in civil servants esp foreign ministry .UK seems to have good connection with Baluch leaders . Note that yesterday Altaf was singing , today he has ditched Nawaz and joined call for national government ..

Baig sahib in his heart knows who the real players are being anti USA at least in public . He also knows the shia sunni demensions of this issue for Karachi . This issue has the power to divide army itself ,so Raheel has to decide matter within forty eight ours , he has to remove demonstrators within a day if he is not to allow US lobby to take over , he has no time .

The impression in some quarters is that US Iran using PPP MQM IK TUQ along with potohar cartel agents in agencies, media etc is not only planning minus one formula but removal of Nawaz , Shehbaz and even chief of army if they could manage so Raheel has to act first .

Did anyone see Kasuri with Ik before IK announced talks , he was almost directing every word of IK .

Last edited:

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Actually Imran and TUQ defiance to COAS has given courage to Nooras as well to Defy or (Stab Amy one more time)
Per Naqal kay Liay Bhi Aqal Chaheeay. Mian Sahab ke paas Aql-e-Kul toh bohat hain per sirf Aqal naheen hai.

Sher_ka_Shakari

Senator (1k+ posts)
Noora's k pass ab fazool baqwas aur confusion k eliwa ab kuch nahin bacha...so dont mind and stick to your task while let them bark

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Another Piece of crap and false assumptions, putting your dirty load on someone else's shoulder.:)

Grow up its not someone else who said a lie but your own Prime Minister Caught lying and your Own Prime minister not allowing registering an FIR not some other country.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
شیخ ایک پکا پٹواری ہے اور پٹواری کو بات سمجھانا مشکل نہیں، ناممکن بھی ہے۔

شیخ وہ بھینس اور بین کا محاورہ سُنا ہے؟

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Another Piece of crap and false assumptions, putting your dirty load on someone else's shoulder.:)

Grow up its not someone else who said a lie but your own Prime Minister Caught lying and your Own Prime minister not allowing registering an FIR not some other country.

یار اگر آپکے پاس وقت بُہت زیادہ ہے تو میرا کوئی کام کر لیا کر۔ اتنا وقت ہے آپکے پاس جو شیخ کی بھونگیاں پڑھ بھی لیتے ہو؟

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
So if Obama/Iran behind TUQ and IK... then your so called "Sunni regional alliance of Saudia, UAE, Turkey and Egypt with slight interest of Israel and China"..are behind whom???

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ya shaikh apni apni dekh. Yar tum patwari toh bohat hee dheet aur besharm ho .... itni munafiqat aur jhoot ... do you honestly think all Pakistani are dumb and stupid .... that time has gone when your so-called leaders took advantage .... right now they are caught in their own web of lies and deceit and now they would have to pay the price for this. Hud ki bi koi hud hoti ... jhoot ka pole khul giya phir bhi lage raho us jhoot ko mazeed jhooton se defend karne. Wah Wah...

Altaf Lutfi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Basically I agree with this analysis but you did not put some tips of major concern for Pakistan itself if we are dragged into Saudi-Iran conflict on local front. If we oppose US-Iran strategy and side with Saudi-U.A.E-Israel-Egypt group by sending retired trained persons as mercenaries in Iraq and Syria sectarian conflict as Saudi wants us to and have already paid 1.5 billion dollars as "gift", Iran will side with India and our Northern areas will become hot spot and if India enters into that conflict, our Kashghar-Gawadar rail link and economic corridor plan will be doomed and that is what US wants from us. We must not side with anyone but try to maintain balanced approach.

Apart from that, killing of PAT people is something very much local problem and a lawful state can not mess it up. Our miscalculation in dealing with Lal Masjid issue inflicted heavy losses to Security Apparatus, civilians and economy ever since. Ignoring PAT concerns may push more youth to Punjabi terrorist outfits to fight against a barbarian state.

One more problem is our elite's greed for power at any cost. When they feel weakened in face of deprived and grieving public, they hug terrorist groups for support. PML-N narrowly escaped in pushing Pakistan into sectarian conflict when it show cased the defunct Sipah-e-Sahabah marching in Islamabad.

kzkkhan

Voter (50+ posts)
I have been a die hard supporter of not just the personality on but the idea behind PTI.
NOW Neither IK nor TUQ has defied COAS as there was no question of defiance. They simply put across their point of view as
COAS never demanded anything from them. So as per pti supporters or shameful supporters of pmln. Please donot disrespect our army in the race of keeping your neck high!!
Change is the change of thoughts, personal intellectual level and conscience.

PS ME MY BROYHER AND MY MUM HAD BEEN SUPPORTING PTI FROM ITS EXISTENCE WHEN I WAS 12 AND MY DAD WAS DIE HARD SUPPORTER OF PMLN!!!

shaikh

Minister (2k+ posts)
So if Obama/Iran behind TUQ and IK... then your so called "Sunni regional alliance of Saudia, UAE, Turkey and Egypt with slight interest of Israel and China"..are behind whom???
Nawaz has their support otherwise you would not have seen Nawaz till now as PM.

shaikh

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ya shaikh apni apni dekh. Yar tum patwari tEvy bohat hee dheet aur besharm ho .... itni munafiqat aur jhoot ... do you honestly think all Pakistani are dumb and stupid .... that time has gone when your so-called leaders took advantage .... right now they are caught in their own web of lies and deceit and now they would have to pay the price for this. Hud ki bi koi hud hoti ... jhoot ka pole khul giya phir bhi lage raho us jhoot ko mazeed jhooton se defend karne. Wah Wah...

Till 15 the December 1971 , every political party of West Pakistan ,every intellectual ,every newspaper ,every thinker ,was of the opinion that Yahya was right ,they all changed their opinion the next day . I have seen this nation in mass hysterical state of denial before . what I write is much more likely to be near truth than what others say . There was just one man in West Pakistan who said that we are handling East Pakistan wrongly and it was not Bhutto .

Realistic Change

MPA (400+ posts)
Saudi and likes (herein used broadly) will not favor NS - AT ALL, if it comes to the point that NS vs COAS.

Threat is looming large on Saudi (and likes) from someone against whom NS does not stand a chance of doing anything.