Congrautations to all Pakistanis for INVENTING GROUND breaking technology

Unicorn

Banned
You are out to lunch on this one!
Well this crow has already landed on the moon.
Check Northern Telecom website, you might be able to find a phone capable
of remote listening. All they have to do is turn the mike on remotely.

Why don't you give me model number of the phone. All i know the devices that are in use today do not have the Trigger to open the mike.

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
every thing is possible dude when u have the code of the OS in hand...or u inject yr own application into a phone... u enter into an XYZ cell(tower) of a network or XYZ location GPS or tower based... the OS will automatically dial a number and wont show a sign to the user... also car mode it is quite good in capturing normal conversation....

what im only saying is .. it is possible....

The way it is its impossible. SIM (subscriber identification number) only identifies the device to the network and some storage space accessed by the device. The communication takes place between the tower and antenna. To use the cell phone as a remote listening device will require changing the os, as you mentioned along with the design to the device itself where a digital signal could " Trigger" the mike to open. This Trigger mechanism does not exists in the device. Even if it did imagine the quality of transmitted sound. Try talking to someone on the cell phone from the distance of 4 to 5 feet.

adnan_younus

it wont trigger to open the mic man.... it will jsut dial a number in the backgruond... any number... and since its a hack into teh OS itself.. u can make it do any thing....
Why don't you give me model number of the phone. All i know the devices that are in use today do not have the Trigger to open the mike.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Bro I am sure the technology is there.BTW which market you are talking about?
The one I bought was from Northern. Check their web site. May be they stopped making them.
I dont think this went well with consumers. Who would want to buy a phone which could be used to listen into by a third party?

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
That is a possibility but some one have to rig the telephone to do it, Technically a phone is a computer. He is not talking about that he is talking about a phone simply left, without any rigging. Its not the questions of what If its an impossibility.

Thank you for agreeing.

You may have read reports about Iphone and how it tracked locations even though it was denied by apple for a long time.

We are Pakistanis. Duniya hum par khaas karam karti hai.:P

Unicorn

Banned
it wont trigger to open the mic man.... it will jsut dial a number in the backgruond... any number... and since its a hack into teh OS itself.. u can make it do any thing....

OK, How will you hack into " compiled OS " try hacking into the " source code" of any program. The access to the os is only through "Menu/s"

Telephone is sitting on the table:

How would you get access to the source code, make changes to the source code, embed a "secret phone number in it" set the parameters as to when dial and when not to dial the number.

Unicorn

Banned
Thank you for agreeing.

You may have read reports about Iphone and how it tracked locations even though it was denied by apple for a long time.

We are Pakistanis. Duniya hum par khaas karam karti hai.:P

Bro tracking is not very hard. when a cell is turned on it always connects to a tower as you travel you are handed off from one tower to another each covering a small geographic location. I phone may have the capability to ping your gps cords, i am not too sure.

They are talking about is use of a cell phone as a listening device while the phone is in idle mode.

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bro tracking is not very hard. when a cell is turned on it always connects to a tower as you travel you are handed off from one tower to another each covering a small geographic location. I phone may have the capability to ping your gps cords, i am not too sure.

They are talking about is use of a cell phone as a listening device while the phone is in idle mode.

As I said earlier it is far fetching. I will believe it when I have seen a proof but at the same time I have no illusion that there are people who would like to achieve that level of surveillance.

Unicorn

Banned
Bro I am sure the technology is there.BTW which market you are talking about?
The one I bought was from Northern. Check their web site. May be they stopped making them.
I dont think this went well with consumers. Who would want to buy a phone which could be used to listen into by a third party?

Off-course technology is there adding this feature will only increase the cost of the device anyway. Why would a manufacturer make something that is of no-use to the owner? so some can listen to him while the phone is idle.

adnan_younus

ma friend.. i do agre with many of yr comments but this time u need to admit u got it wrong... il explain again...

there are loads of phone viruses .. which call premium numbers automatically....

im not going into the modus operandi of how that new thingie will get onto a phone... thats not the topic under discussion here...

the topic is.. is it possible or not.... and to me it is... and in yr last comment u agreed to ..... how to get that application into tthat phone of the intended user is not under discussion here... to me if im ISI and the govt officials use govt phone... all the phones wil have that hacked os... SIMPLZZZZ....

BUT IT IS POSSIBLE... and with internet abundantly available on every mobile package... i can even set any paramters... knw where the guy is travelling etc etc etc...

u blew it this time dude.. im not saying it is happening right now.. i dont know.. but it is possible

OK, How will you hack into " compiled OS " try hacking into the " source code" of any program. The access to the os is only through "Menu/s"

Telephone is sitting on the table:

How would you get access to the source code, make changes to the source code, embed a "secret phone number in it" set the parameters as to when dial and when not to dial the number.

Unicorn

Banned
You are way off on this one.
Network servers store messages for cell phones. What I am talking about is a telephone device which takes a digital tape which can record messages upto 15 minutes duration.Once the tape is full, you can rewind it for re-recording. Telephones are available capable of remote control to listen and record. I had one years ago.
Why don't you dig the info up?

Yes, there are digital recorders that can be attached to the telephone but people don't carry them around. Those phones proved a link for you to access your recorder remotely and even with those recorders people can access your recorders and retrieve messages provided they can guess your password.

Unicorn

Banned
ma friend.. i do agre with many of yr comments but this time u need to admit u got it wrong... il explain again...

there are loads of phone viruses .. which call premium numbers automatically....

im not going into the modus operandi of how that new thingie will get onto a phone... thats not the topic under discussion here...

the topic is.. is it possible or not.... and to me it is... and in yr last comment u agreed to ..... how to get that application into tthat phone of the intended user is not under discussion here... to me if im ISI and the govt officials use govt phone... all the phones wil have that hacked os... SIMPLZZZZ....

BUT IT IS POSSIBLE... and with internet abundantly available on every mobile package... i can even set any paramters... knw where the guy is travelling etc etc etc...

u blew it this time dude.. im not saying it is happening right now.. i dont know.. but it is possible

Bro, there are phone viruses. Cell phones today come with the " Internet Browsers' that are linked to your phone book and the internet. Browsers can be hacked and through it you can make it do several weird things.

I agree with you that an agency can order special designed phone, with modified software, and give to who ever they want and use it to its capabilities.

One thing for sure the OS in phones do not have open registry like windows where entries can be made to corrupt the registry and none of the program files can be deleted or modified. So you can never have a telephone that is maliciously damaged by viruses.

What they are telling everybody, in this talk show, that anyone who have a cell phone your conversation with a party can be heard while your phone is idle. As far I am concerned this is false provided ISI have secretly designed those phones and all of them are for sale and people are not aware of it.

Last edited:

Narcissist

Banned
Afterall Zaid Hamid did it, and made all Pakistanis proud again, I hope CIA and Mossad must be standing outside of the office of Zaid Hamid... in lines to get this technology. So the vacuum, that was created by Dr. A.Q Khan's retirement is filled by our very beloved red cap captain.

loser24x7

Dr. Shahid (ustara doctor) pagal ho chuka hai..aur orya maqbool jaan( ba-qaul Dr. shahid senior dainshwar;)) apni phuphusi ilmiyyet dikhanai ke liye ajeeb o ghareeb waqiaat le ker ata hai...[hilar]

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Stupid man listen once again what they are saying. They are talking about trapping phone calls and use of technology for spying.

Unicorn

Banned
Stupid man listen once again what they are saying. They are talking about trapping phone calls and use of technology for spying.

Mr. Atensari: He starts of by saying that telephone conversations are being recorded, emails and sms intercepted, I have no problem with it and he is correct.

at 2.28 he moves on to a whole new dimension by saying that phone conversation are being recorded "LAKIN agar yeh phone yehan (table) per pada hai to hamari guftgu recording ho rahi hai.

at 3.35 he addresses Oryia " Yeh phone per batin tow record ho rahi hain LAKIN agar yeh phone yehan khali pada hai to BHI batin record ho rahi hain. Mr. Oryia answers in the affirmatinve.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Admins,
What is the purpose of this thread? just to make fun of Pakistan? Why are you so lenient with these f______ Indians? do Indian forums allow any Pakistani to post against India? Why do we take it so lightly? Please show some ghairat and kick them out of here.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Mr. Atensari: He starts of by saying that telephone conversations are being recorded, emails and sms intercepted, I have no problem with it and he is correct.

at 2.28 he moves on to a whole new dimension by saying that phone conversation are being recorded "LAKIN agar yeh phone yehan (table) per pada hai to hamari guftgu recording ho rahi hai.

at 3.35 he addresses Oryia " Yeh phone per batin tow record ho rahi hain LAKIN agar yeh phone yehan khali pada hai to BHI batin record ho rahi hain. Mr. Oryia answers in the affirmatinve.

I wonder why you did not dare to posted the video as evidence of your claim. By the way this program is in Urdu not in Hindi.
Did he said it is invented by Pakistan? better name it "conspiracy theory".

Unicorn

Banned
I wonder why you did not dare to posted the video as evidence of your claim. By the way this program is in Urdu not in Hindi.
Did he said it is invented by Pakistan? better name it "conspiracy theory".

No he did not say it was invented by Pakistan. The technology he is talking about does not exist today therefore it had to be invented by Pakistan. Can't call an invention a conspiracy theory, there is nothing theoretical in it. :lol:

I don't have a good video editor.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
No he did not say it was invented by Pakistan. The technology he is talking about does not exist today therefore it had to be invented by Pakistan. Can't call an invention a conspiracy theory, there is nothing theoretical in it. :lol:

I don't have a good video editor.

Things which do not exist in theory are Conspiracies, otherwise they are reality. If a button can work as a transmitter why not phone.
You are not good comedian rather a JOKER who is making silly move to motivate people laugh at him.

You don't need video editor to copy link from Youtube, use you brain where it needed.

Last edited: