Congrautations to all Pakistanis for INVENTING GROUND breaking technology

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Indians can't resit their Anti-Pakistan emotions until they cross the STUPIDITY limits :)

Coming invention, phone will transmit the voice even if battery is taken out.

Unicorn

Banned
Indians can't resit their Anti-Pakistan emotions until they cross the STUPIDITY limits :)

Your allies have gone a step further with their claims after they heard Pakistani claims. Vow this tv guy is great he says " now big brother can hear you while your cell phone is turned off and the safe way is to take the battery write out" I am going to buy a radio now where I can turn the power off to the radio and still listen to it. Or I can turn my phone off but still can make phone calls a big saving on the battery. [hilar][hilar].

Nice post. I will call it a FOXY news.

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
Admins,
What is the purpose of this thread? just to make fun of Pakistan? Why are you so lenient with these f______ Indians? do Indian forums allow any Pakistani to post against India? Why do we take it so lightly? Please show some ghairat and kick them out of here.

I am presenting my views so you don't believe in what these yo yo are saying. If you are hurt by it I like to offer my apology here it goes.

shikari

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Canadian has the technology since 1992 I can send u file u can download on the phone then @ One time five diffrent peoples phone conversation u can recard and listen in any country in the world. ( old News for Me)

Unicorn

Banned
Canadian has the technology since 1992 I can send u file u can download on the phone then @ One time five diffrent peoples phone conversation u can recard and listen in any country in the world. ( old News for Me)

They are not talking about people talking on the phone but when your phone is sitting idle on the table and ability to open the mike remotely and listen to the conversation between you and your family( not on the Phone).

Unicorn

Banned

I will send an email to tech department of Motorola and ask them how its possible that:

When its the antenna that require the most power of the battery to transmit and receive.

While the phone is Idle its the antenna that receives the signal from the tower and display its strength as number of bars on the phone. When the antenna does not receive any electricity from the battery it can not transmit or receive.

I will post the response right here for all to read as soon I get it. This Jock on the tv just passed on what he heard never brought any techinical person to verify typical of Fox News.

pak2010

MPA (400+ posts)
even your laptop web camera can be use for scanning your room...even it switched off, now this is what a scary thing. so some one is having eye on u now. (cry)

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I will send an email to tech department of Motorola and ask them how its possible that:
When its the antenna that require the most power of the battery to transmit and receive.
While the phone is Idle its the antenna that receives the signal from the tower and display its strength as number of bars on the phone. When the antenna does not receive any electricity from the battery it can not transmit or receive.
I will post the response right here for all to read as soon I get it. This Jock on the tv just passed on what he heard never brought any techinical person to verify typical of Fox News.

Please keep us posted with your communication.