Congrautations to all Pakistanis for INVENTING GROUND breaking technology

Unicorn

Banned
On today's Shahid Nama program Mr. Oria Jan announced that Pakistan has the technology that will enable a third party to listen the conversation between people if you place your phone on the table. If you have just arrived home and placed your cell on the table and are talking to your kids on the table nearby. Pakistan has the technology to, by pass the ringer on the phone, open the mike and listen to the conversation between you and your kids.

I am going to believe Mr Oryia and Mr. Shahid because they do not reveal any news without first confirming its authenticity.

So Congratulations all around. Watch today's Shahid Program.[hilar][hilar][hilar]

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I dont know if Pakistan has it but I have heard of it before from some analysts in America who dont like the government sticking its nose where it doesnt belong..(serious)

AhmedTauseef

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
On today's Shahid Nama program Mr. Oria Jan announced that Pakistan has the technology that will enable a third party to listen the conversation between people if you place your phone on the table. If you have just arrived home and placed your cell on the table and are talking to your kids on the table nearby. Pakistan has the technology to, by pass the ringer on the phone, open the mike and listen to the conversation between you and your kids.

I am going to believe Mr Oryia and Mr. Shahid because they do not reveal any news without first confirming its authenticity.

So Congratulations all around. Watch today's Shahid Program.[hilar][hilar][hilar]
PLz dont waste our time .... we dont have time for stupid endian posts

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Bahut bahut meharbani....
Waisay Dr Shahid Masood aik doctor hai.....aur jo bemari tumhain hai jis ke wajah say tum es tarah ulat paalat hoo rahay hoo [hilar] , jo takleef hai joo cheekh rahay hooo

I am sure he can call you from his same mobile and tell you what to take out from you body and get your self relieved of pain.....

;)

jimz84

Senator (1k+ posts)

y don`t u come to Pakistan..u love Pakistan so much even i nver watch that much Pakistani programs tht u watch.....mere khiyaal ma 24 hour duty pa ho RAW ki taraf sa..yaar thora rest b ker lia karo??..sehat kharab ho jaye gi..hm Pakistani bare dheet han...tmhari baaton ma nhe ane wali ye nation....kiuen time wast ker rhe ho....

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)

I thought it was far fetching as well but I think he tried to convince it by saying that voice is recorded and then transferred when phone is switched on/ connected.

By the way, do you believe in WHAT IF?

Saboo

I dont know if Pakistan has it but I have heard of it before from some analysts in America who dont like the government sticking its nose where it doesnt belong..(serious)

This technology has been here for years. By dialing a ( secret ) number from any where you can have an access to your phone, listen to your messages, turn the mike on and listen in to the conversation going there.

A recent story about a sardar ji, here in Canada, has it that his wife dialed home to check messages and listened to sardarji having a nice time with a 'kalmoohi'. She asked for a divorce. It was in the news.

We pakistanies do have a ground breaking technology for ages. It is called a 'kuhi'.

Unicorn

Banned
I thought it was far fetching as well but I think he tried to convince it by saying that voice is recorded and then transferred when phone is switched on/ connected.

By the way, do you believe in WHAT IF?

That is a possibility but some one have to rig the telephone to do it, Technically a phone is a computer. He is not talking about that he is talking about a phone simply left, without any rigging. Its not the questions of what If its an impossibility.

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)

Are you on this site to do comedy? Because it is us who are
[hilar][hilar][hilar] at your stupidy.

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
That is a possibility but some one have to rig the telephone to do it, Technically a phone is a computer. He is not talking about that he is talking about a phone simply left, without any rigging. Its not the questions of what If its an impossibility.

It is possible lol....... which world are u living in.

Last edited:

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)

how u mange ur time to listen even Pakistani talk show .u r most faragh person

Unicorn

Banned
This technology has been here for years. By dialing a ( secret ) number from any where you can have an access to your phone, listen to your messages, turn the mike on and listen in to the conversation going there.

A recent story about a sardar ji, here in Canada, has it that his wife dialed home to check messages and listened to sardarji having a nice time with a 'kalmoohi'. She asked for a divorce. It was in the news.

We pakistanies do have a ground breaking technology for ages. It is called a 'kuhi'.

Bro, messages are stored on the network servers not on the telephone device. Any one can access the network server and retrieve messages from there, its fairly easy, they can even leave messages there, that is not what they are talking about.

sngilani

1101323840-1.gif

adnan_younus

its a good spying idea i must say in conjuction with mobile manufacturer, their operating system developers the and i think even the network providers dnt hv to get involved... its shud be fairly simple for any mobile os developer....

adnan_younus

its not impossible i must say.... shud be a simple enuff tweak for mobile os developers or some application in a cell which cud use teh location of the person and as soon as he enteres xyz cell it wud turn it self on dial a number and on the face of it it wud seem nothing is going on ...

What they are talking about is impossible I know which world you are living on. Its just as possible as for a crow to fly to the moon.

Saboo

Bro, messages are stored on the network servers not on the telephone device. Any one can access the network server and retrieve messages from there, its fairly easy, they can even leave messages there, that is not what they are talking about.

You are way off on this one.
Network servers store messages for cell phones. What I am talking about is a telephone device which takes a digital tape which can record messages upto 15 minutes duration.Once the tape is full, you can rewind it for re-recording. Telephones are available capable of remote control to listen and record. I had one years ago.
Why don't you dig the info up?

Saboo

What they are talking about is impossible I know which world you are living on. Its just as possible as for a crow to fly to the moon.
You are out to lunch on this one!
Well this crow has already landed on the moon.
Check Northern Telecom website, you might be able to find a phone capable
of remote listening. All they have to do is turn the mike on remotely.

Unicorn

Banned
its not impossible i must say.... shud be a simple enuff tweak for mobile os developers or some application in a cell which cud use teh location of the person and as soon as he enteres xyz cell it wud turn it self on dial a number and on the face of it it wud seem nothing is going on ...

The way it is its impossible. SIM (subscriber identification number) only identifies the device to the network and some storage space accessed by the device. The communication takes place between the tower and antenna. To use the cell phone as a remote listening device will require changing the os, as you mentioned along with the design to the device itself where a digital signal could " Trigger" the mike to open. This Trigger mechanism does not exists in the device. Even if it did imagine the quality of transmitted sound. Try talking to someone on the cell phone from the distance of 4 to 5 feet.