Choor Pakra Gya - Hamid Syed Kazmi gets Arrested from the court!

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Please! What ever right steps are taken they should be judges on the basis of their merit, no one should try to be the predictor of future and no one has the right to ridicule the law or the court or it's staff. For that matter any institution,politician or citizen if they say the right thing then they should be appreciated for that and if they have any authority then they should be pressurized to follow up on their statements.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
@Jaldikar

Uray nahin yaar, sarey aisey nahin hotey.
Kuch chonkay shaitan per zara ziada yaqeen rukhtey hein
isliay juldi usskay behkaway mein aajatey hein.

Last edited by a moderator:

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hamid Saeed Kazmi is very meesana molvi. Hurami nay hazaroun kanal zameen khareedi hai. Millions are found in his three accounts. Shakal dekho aur kartoot............

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hamid Saeed Kazmi is very meesana molvi. Hurami nay hazaroun kanal zameen khareedi hai. Millions are found in his three accounts. Shakal dekho aur kartoot............

Long ago I saw him defending Zardari for his broken promise as if they are not Quran and hadith
I marked him as 'what ever' you are calling him.

FaisalKh

Re: Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan ki i qasam ???

I am not saying he is innocent; i am saying abdul qadeer khan is a characterless man with no dignity. Usney jhooti qasam khayee hai.

Aaaap ka kya hoga janaaab e aaaliiii. Hum Pakistani zaleeel nahi hongay to aur kya hongay ke apnay mohsin ke liye aise words use karte hain (characterless????). Dr. Abdul Qadir Khan is a human being and a human is prone to errors. I am also human being and i was also thinking Hamid Saeed Qazmi an innocent. Neither Dr. Khan is a detective nor m i whatever we read in the newspaper we thought about kazmi like that but it does not mean that it makes a person characterless. Monas Ilahi was also accused of Corruption and so was the son of PM, but they got away from it becoz they have big sifarish. First of all i doubt the authencity of the news. Apart from this, do u have any other proof that Dr. Khan's is a characterless personality. Do u remember Dr. Abdul Salam? He was also a Pakistani but he was clever enough to spit on Pakistan and settled in UK and was awarded Noble Prize for his achievements. He was clever enough that if u do something for Pakistan, U will be treated like Dr. Abdul Qadir Khan. By the way u must be a supporter of Musharraf (if it is true then it is not ur fault). What a shame.

Urooj_lbw

i agree , the same sort of treatment should receive the traitor Mumtaz Qadri, us ne bhi Islam ke naam pe ghunda gardi ki thi, nanga karke us ko kutton ke saamne chordena chahie, do u agree ? i hope u agree
عالم کا روپ دھارنے والے اس چور کو ایسی سزا ملنی چاہیے جو عبرت ہو دوسروں کی لیے
یہی ہیں وہ جو دین اور مذہب کا نام بدنام کرتے ہیں
جنہوں نے دین کا لبادہ اوڑھ رکھا ہے انھے سزا بھی وہی ملنی چاہیے جو قرآن میں چور کی لیے ہے

Urooj_lbw

i don't agree, kion ke ye bechaarian Musharraf ke dore hukumat me atleast apne bachon ke lie dhuudh to lesakti thin ab to wo bhi na bacha, i think the treatments the nuura kushti owners
I am sure this will be Mushee's welcome committee on his arrival.

adnan_younus

Re: Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan ki qasam ???

u shud read the articles he writes in this ausaaf something paper... scientist kum afsana nigari shuru kerdi hai isney..
choro yaar, he belongs to my city Karachi and i have still sympathy for him ,whatever he did for the country positive or negative

adnan_younus

go read his artcles in ausaaaf.. the comments he says about musharraf.. the one who saved him from america.... and tthe way he maligns him and his family .... he is a true characterless person... if he had dignity .. he shud have been vocal then....Dr. Mohammad Qadir Hussain is our true hero not this man... even the failed amty chief ziaudding said he and hameed gul conspired in mid 90s to send nuclear technology to iran.....
Aaaap ka kya hoga janaaab e aaaliiii. Hum Pakistani zaleeel nahi hongay to aur kya hongay ke apnay mohsin ke liye aise words use karte hain (characterless????). Dr. Abdul Qadir Khan is a human being and a human is prone to errors. I am also human being and i was also thinking Hamid Saeed Qazmi an innocent. Neither Dr. Khan is a detective nor m i whatever we read in the newspaper we thought about kazmi like that but it does not mean that it makes a person characterless. Monas Ilahi was also accused of Corruption and so was the son of PM, but they got away from it becoz they have big sifarish. First of all i doubt the authencity of the news. Apart from this, do u have any other proof that Dr. Khan's is a characterless personality. Do u remember Dr. Abdul Salam? He was also a Pakistani but he was clever enough to spit on Pakistan and settled in UK and was awarded Noble Prize for his achievements. He was clever enough that if u do something for Pakistan, U will be treated like Dr. Abdul Qadir Khan. By the way u must be a supporter of Musharraf (if it is true then it is not ur fault). What a shame.

Urooj_lbw

Re: Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan ki qasam ???

unfortunately it is just true whatever Musharraf told the world about him, in the end he protected him as well but this guy has proved himself a characterless person, i know it from other source, as my uncle works as scientist in Islamabad and it just true and correct, bhai aikhir insaan he, koi nauzubillah khuda to nahi, ham kabhi kabhi insaan ko bas nauzubillah khuda bana dete hen
u shud read the articles he writes in this ausaaf something paper... scientist kum afsana nigari shuru kerdi hai isney..

reliable

Senator (1k+ posts)
جنہوں نے دین کا لبادہ اوڑھ رکھا ہے انھے سزا بھی وہی ملنی چاہیے جو قرآن میں چور کی لیے ہے

Let the court Decide. I consider ur comments but u r biased this time. I am not his fan but u showed a limited thinking. How can u declare a punishment for him when his case is still in court. Please come out of ur sectarian shell.

QaiserMirza

i agree , the same sort of treatment should receive the traitor Mumtaz Qadri, us ne bhi Islam ke naam pe ghunda gardi ki thi, nanga karke us ko kutton ke saamne chordena chahie, do u agree ? i hope u agree
ممتاز قادری نے اپنے آپ کو دین کا عالم ہونے کا دعوا نہیں کیا
اس نے جو کام کیا وہ اپنی دینی غیرت مجروح ہونے پر کیا تھا

نبی کی عزت پر حرف آئے - کون غیرتمند مسلمان برداشت کر سکتا ہے

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Mirza abi sirf ilzam laga he tum kis khushi me choor keh rahee ho .............. tumhain to aaj tk jurrat nhi hoee talibaan ko zalim kehney ki ............aaj tk himmat nhi hoee saudion ki muzammat krney ki..........aaj is liey bharaas nikal rahee he k ye molvi tumharey mukhalif sect se belong krta he.....

usmanca

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
3-16-2011_65515_1.gif

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Chhoooor pakra gaya...................ye scene sara drama tha................................tavjhoo hataney k liaey

asall kahani ye chal rahee theee.............raymond davis ko chore diya gaya kionkey vo ASIFA ZARDARI KA 12TH BOY FRIEND NIKLA..................

FaisalKh

go read his artcles in ausaaaf.. the comments he says about musharraf.. the one who saved him from america.... and tthe way he maligns him and his family .... he is a true characterless person... if he had dignity .. he shud have been vocal then....Dr. Mohammad Qadir Hussain is our true hero not this man... even the failed amty chief ziaudding said he and hameed gul conspired in mid 90s to send nuclear technology to iran.....

Well whatever u said it might be true or wrong who knows and I dont believe on whatever we read in newspapers because most of these are forged. Just for example usama bin ladin was once true mujahid and hero.... now he is a terrorist. I would argue on only one point here. What is wrong in helping Iran on its nuclear technology. America, Australia, France etc.. are helping India, Israel against Muslims so what was wrong in helping Iran??? and by the ways when world knew in Mid 90's about the allegations of transferring technology why they waited so long to react?? do u have any answer? R u too innocent to believe that US did not know about it? I am only defending Dr. Khan because of him we r safe from being treated like Iraq, Palestine and Afghanistan (Although we r approaching to that situation becoz of 'traiters', Mir Jafars and Mir Sadiqs). He could have stayed in some other country and would have enjoyed luxurious life for sure. India awarded Dr. Abdul Kalaam by making him president and what we r doing. He has just defended what he thought was right at least he has not handed over innocent Pakistanis (Aaafia Siddique and many other missing people) to US just for few dollars. Mush did not save him from US, Dr. Khan was only made kurbani ka bakra and second he was not like Aafia Siddique or other missing people he is a national hero People would have ripped Mush in pieces if he would have done like that. Taking pangaa with Chief Justice threw him out from the country and now looking for life running around. What a pity...

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
FIA to press charges against Shagufta Jummani

Preliminary investigations found that she had received her share of the bribe in Hajj arrangements.
ISLAMABAD:

The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) is all set to file a case on corruption charges in last years Hajj arrangements against former State Religious Affairs Minister Shagufta Jummani after preliminary investigations found that she had received her share of the bribe.

Officials have tracked incriminating evidence that the minister received some Rs6 million through her brother Mahfooz Jummani. Ibrahim Baghdadi, a Saudi citizen reportedly paid Rs2.3 million to Shagufta when she went on an official visit to Saudi Arabia.

We have sent a request to the special court of FIA for filing a charge-sheet against Jummani, an official said.
Investigators sought permission to interrogate Jummani after they found that her brother might have received the bribe on her behalf earlier this year.

The FIA has also decided to record the statements of four federal secretaries who had recommended Rao Shakil for the post of director-general Hajj in Jeddah. The decision was taken in a meeting of Special Selection Board on July 20, 2009.

The then Establishment Division Secretary Ismail Qureshi, Special Secretary Foreign Office Khalid Aziz Babar and Cabinet Secretary Zafar Mahmood had recommended Shakil for the post. Shakil is in FIAs custody on corruption charges in the Hajj scam.
Published in The Express Tribune, March 17th 2011.
By Zahid Gishkori

http://tribune.com.pk/story/133678/fia-to-press-charges-against-jummani/