Choor Pakra Gya - Hamid Syed Kazmi gets Arrested from the court!

usmanca

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hamid-Saeed-Kazmi-Pakistan-Arrested.jpg

Minah-Pakistan-Hajj-2011.jpg

Kazmi-PHOTO-PPI-133329-640x480.jpg

3-15-2011_65438_1.gif

Last edited:

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
عالم کا روپ دھارنے والے اس چور کو ایسی سزا ملنی چاہیے جو عبرت ہو دوسروں کی لیے
یہی ہیں وہ جو دین اور مذہب کا نام بدنام کرتے ہیں
جنہوں نے دین کا لبادہ اوڑھ رکھا ہے انھے سزا بھی وہی ملنی چاہیے جو قرآن میں چور کی لیے ہے

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
جنہوں نے دین کا لبادہ اوڑھ رکھا ہے انھے سزا بھی وہی ملنی چاہیے جو قرآن میں چور کی لیے ہے

Dear Qaiser Mirza,
Don't try to be mumtaz qadri.......let the court decide his fate. It is a normal procedure when some allegations are made. but does not mean that the person is guilty.....SO let's wait for the court decision before saying a single word.

usmanca

Dear Qaiser Mirza,
Don't try to be mumtaz qadri.......let the court decide his fate. It is a normal procedure when some allegations are made. but does not mean that the person is guilty.....SO let's wait for the court decision before saying a single word.

Dear behzadji,

I think in your opinion all Hajjis are lier and Hamid Kazmi is innocent like Zardari.
[hilar]

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
this all TOPEE DRAMA so far. FIA is under whom?who would produce the evidence? yes on thing could happen and that is HAMID SAEED KAZMEE KO QURBANI KA BAKRA BANA KAR PPPP APNEY AAP KO PAK SAAF AUR INSAF KERNEY KI EXAMPLE BANA DE. that too to make the people fool.

Last edited:

usmanca

this all TOPEE DRAMA so far. FIA is under whom?who would produce the evidence? yes on thng could happen and that is HAMID SAEED KAZMEE KO QURBANI KA BAKRA BANA KAR PPPP APNEY AAP KO PAK SAAF AUR INSAF KERNEY KI EXAMPLE BANA DE. that too to make the people fool.

This can be an effort to finish the case within PPP black government under the supervision of Zardari and FIA..................

Azad

Councller (250+ posts)
Till the time prime minister son was a suspect but I never heard about any action taken against him
to whom to b believed
all are involved

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
choty choty choorooo ko pakerny ka keya fiyda , molvi maskeen pakra geya he, Adalat NRO walo ko pakry na, zardari,nawaz, ko pakry na

M

mimran301

Cut his both hands, as it is religiously guided. After beaten by this army.

Sticks.jpg

M

mimran301

Re: Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan ki i qasam ???

Babar Awan and Fouzia wahab would swore in Kaaba for the innocence of Zardari, then what??? Would he become innocent and not corrupt. Will people accept ??? No way.
Let Judicial process work, let investigation agencies investigate this corrupt minister. In of the day.....Jail is the place for him.

At one point mullah says, Hang Raymond Davis and on the other hand they want court not to follow any rule in case of Gangsta ''Mumtaz Qadri''. Our society is imaginably and insanely self contradictory.

Real face hidden under beard is so sinister and corrupt that he cheated pilgrimage going to Hajj (to fulfill religious and spiritual need). Even common thief would be scared to do something wrong in such place. But our religious minister....

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)

Du Molvion mein Murgee haram

zubair.maalick

MPA (400+ posts)
PM, appoint Mr. Rao as a director who did massive corruption in Hajj. Rao is from Multan and already having cases in Naeb. Why nobody is raising a finger on PM ..For me PM is equally Culprit.

realitypk

get ready all choors pakistan nation will be after you soon
zardari:133:
gilani:133:
rahman malik:133:
babar awan:133:
fouzia wahab:133:
faisal raza abdi:133:
zulafqar mirza:133:

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan ki i qasam ???

I am not saying he is innocent; i am saying abdul qadeer khan is a characterless man with no dignity. Usney jhooti qasam khayee hai.
Babar Awan and Fouzia wahab would swore in Kaaba for the innocence of Zardari, then what??? Would he become innocent and not corrupt. Will people accept ??? No way.
Let Judicial process work, let investigation agencies investigate this corrupt minister. In of the day.....Jail is the place for him.

At one point mullah says, Hang Raymond Davis and on the other hand they want court not to follow any rule in case of Gangsta ''Mumtaz Qadri''. Our society is imaginably and insanely self contradictory.

Real face hidden under beard is so sinister and corrupt that he cheated pilgrimage going to Hajj (to fulfill religious and spiritual need). Even common thief would be scared to do something wrong in such place. But our religious minister....