Choor Pakra Gya - Hamid Syed Kazmi gets Arrested from the court!

usmanca

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
slice.php

slice.php

slice.php

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Jiskay hazaroon aoor lakhoon mureed hoon woh aisee harkat kion karnay laga?uskoo too waisay hee mureedoon kee bakhsish gan nay say fursat kahan hoogee?

lagta hay gilanion nay iskoo muhra banayya hay.

Pakistani1947

The question is why Kazmi supporters are blindly supporting him?

The answer is very simple these Peers have promoted following wrong believes to fool the public :

1. The wrong islamic believe that the Peer has the knowledge of unseen.
2. The wrong Islamic believe that Prophet Muhammad pbuh are alive.
3. The wrong Islamic believe that their Peer is in direct contact with Prophet Muhammad pbuh through dreams.

What would you expect from people having such incorrect believes? They would just blindly follow their Peer as they can not accept that their Peer who is in direct with Prophet Muhammad pbuh can commit any crime.

Some of Correct Islamic believes are:

1. Nobody has the knowledge of unseen (علم الغیب) : Say: None in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib (Unseen) except Allaah, nor can they perceive when they shall be resurrected [Quraan: al-Naml 27:65]

2. Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) has died as declared by Khalifah Abu Bakr Siddique (RA) after the death of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم): "And Muhammad is no more than a messenger; the messengers have already passed away before him; if then he dies or is killed will you turn back upon your heels? And whoever turns back upon his heels!s, he will by no means do harm to Allah in the least and Allah will reward the grateful." (Quraan 3.144)

Allah says in Quraan Sura #39 (Az-Zumar), verse 30:

إِنَّكَ مَيِّتٌ وَإِنَّهُم مَّيِّتُونَ
Yusuf Ali 30: Truly thou wilt die (one day), and truly they (too) will die (one day).
بے شک آپ کو بھی مرنا ہے اور ان کو بھی مرنا ہے

Allah says in Qur'aan Sura #21 (Al-Anbiya), verse 34-35

وَمَا جَعَلْنَا لِبَشَرٍ مِّن قَبْلِكَ الْخُلْدَ ۖ أَفَإِن مِّتَّ فَهُمُ الْخَالِدُونَ
Yusuf Ali 34: We granted not to any man before thee permanent life (here): if then thou shouldst die, would they live permanently?
اور ہم نے تجھ سے پہلے کسی آدمی کو ہمیشہ کے لیے زندہ رہنے نہیں دیا پھر کیا اگر تو مر گیا تو وہ رہ جائیں گے

كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَائِقَةُ الْمَوْتِ ۗ وَنَبْلُوكُم بِالشَّرِّ وَالْخَيْرِ فِتْنَةً ۖ وَإِلَيْنَا تُرْجَعُونَ
Yusuf Ali 35: Every soul shall have a taste of death: and We test you by evil and by good by way of trial. to Us must ye return.
ہر ایک جاندار موت کا مزہ چکھنے والا ہے اور ہم تمہیں برائی اوربھلائی سے آزمانے کے لیے جانچتے ہیں اورہماری طرف لوٹائے جاؤ گے

3. Only those person could claim with 100% confidence that they have seen the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in their dream who had seen him in wakefulness, i.e. in real life. Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) saying, Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape. Abu Abdullah said, Ibn Sirin said, Only if he sees the Prophet in his (real) shape. (Sahih Bukhari Book #87, Hadith #122)

It is very important to have correct Islamic believes otherwise there are very serious implications. For example, the correct Islamic believe is that we cannot claim with 100% confidence that we have seen Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in a dream. In fact, the Bukhari hadith says that whoever sees Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in a dream has seen him in wakefulness. Since none of us have seen him in wakefulness, we cant claim with 100% confidence that we have seen him (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in a dream.

Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard the Prophet saying, "Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape." Abu 'Abdullah said, "Ibn Sirin said, 'Only if he sees the Prophet in his (real) shape.'" (Sahih Bukhari, Book #87, Hadith #122)

The correct believe is only Allah informs his Messengers, whenever he wants to, via Wahee (وحی) about Ghaib. Hence Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) would not know about Ghaib (غیب) unless Allah informs him (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). Following Hadeeth narrates once Bibi Aisha (Razi Allah Talah Unhun) was wrongly accused and Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) were very worried and had no way of knowing the truth until Allah revealed the Verses (concerning the matter):

Narrated Masruq: I asked Um Ruman, 'Aisha's mother about the accusation forged against 'Aisha. She said, "While I was sitting with 'Aisha, an Ansari woman came to us and said, 'Let Allah condemn such-and-such person.' I asked her, 'Why do you say so?' She replied, 'For he has spread the (slanderous) story.' 'Aisha said, 'What story?' The woman then told her the story. 'Aisha asked, 'Have Abu Bakr and Allah's Apostle heard about it ?' She said, 'Yes.' 'Aisha fell down senseless (on hearing that), and when she came to her senses, she got fever and shaking of the body. The Prophet came and asked, 'What is wrong with her?' I said, 'She has got fever because of a story which has been rumored.' 'Aisha got up and said, 'By Allah! Even if I took an oath, you would not believe me, and if I put forward an excuse, You would not excuse me. My example and your example is just like that example of Jacob and his sons. Against that which you assert, it is Allah (Alone) Whose Help can be sought.' (12.18) The Prophet left and then Allah revealed the Verses (concerning the matter), and on that 'Aisha said, 'Thanks to Allah (only) and not to anybody else." (Sahih Bukhari, Book #55, Hadith #602)

The correct believe is that the Silsila of Wahee (وحی) has been discontinued since the death of Prophet Muhhamd (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم). Hence anybody who claims that he has revelation from Allah about Ghaib (غیب) is Kazzaab (کذاب).

There are very serious implication of holding wrong belief is that many hopefuls, Durwaish, Peer, Wali, have launched their religious careers (fan following) by making claim that they have the knowledge of unseen (غیب). Almost all our Sufi saints have established their credibility, and their thrones, by doing this. They first claim to have seen the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم), then they say they are in direct contact with him, then they claim they have been divinely inspired, and then they build their economic empires which they leave to their successors.

Pakistani1947

Listen to his comments where he suggested that the example of Khulafa-e-Rasheeden was irrelevant for the contemporary time.

The example of good is relevant through all times!!!

kashmiri

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear Qaiser Mirza,
Don't try to be mumtaz qadri.......let the court decide his fate. It is a normal procedure when some allegations are made. but does not mean that the person is guilty.....SO let's wait for the court decision before saying a single word.
Oop mera khayal ha app be NGO se la ker kahtay hain
Court ka name to assee la rahay hain jasee pehlay sab kaam theek ho raha haa.
Court se Sialkot ka case to hal hoa nahi is ko kia saza da gee ....

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
He is not the dacoit of me or you... he is the dacoit of Allah....

He did the crime in haj affairs....

This case is more than blasmphy...

There are lots of verses in quran , which tells, the " Hurmat of Shaeer Allah"..

He does not did the money corruption , he insulted the gests of Allah.

One type of corruption is that he charged more than the normal...

But he charged more plus no return of that money....

His punishment is death.....the punishment for the misbehaving the gest of Allah just because of corruption...

What do u think , If Hazrat Umar would be here around , would he not kill this Kazmi with his own hands ?????

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Listen to his comments where he suggested that the example of Khulafa-e-Rasheeden was irrelevant for the contemporary time.

The example of good is relevant through all times!!!

Yes you r right....

The goodness is relative.....with respect to non believers or hippocratic goodness ...

Hazrat Muhammad pbuh and his team was ahead of time among his competitors..but after thousand years, other people are behaving more good and human.

So We call ourself Muslim , but in the eyes of others , we are Jahil... and our leader is Abu Jahil... Pick your...

Some have their Abu-Jahi named , Zardai , some have Nawaz sharif , some have Molana Fazal , some have Altaf Bhai , some have JI.

Last edited:
M

mimran301

Iski ***** per police ko chahey keh literr marry tu maza aye.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
قربانی کا بکرا بیچارہ بڑے چور نے اپنی گردن بچانے کے لیے چھوٹے چور کی گردن کٹوا دی

usmanca

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
قربانی کا بکرا بیچارہ بڑے چور نے اپنی گردن بچانے کے لیے چھوٹے چور کی گردن کٹوا دی
Choor ka Shathee be Choor and Choor ko Bechara khenay wala be Choor.
[hilar]

Last edited: