**Caught on Tape**- Ranger Shoots a Boy in Bright Day Light in front of everyone.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Another sick theory. How do you know if he was snatching or not. Thats the story being presented by the police and rangers. Even if he did anything like that. He was completely unarmed and the pistol you are talking about was fake and was given in his hand we can see it clearly. So dont come with sick theory. Who ever he was and what ever he did. No law allows this sick crap. Laws are for humans and if you think pakistanis are animals then your theory can work. Else the system is made to deal with this crap.
And about your sick thoughts of imran. You better go and clean the arses of imran and his supporters in army. I guess thats why you are trying to change the topic.
well done rangers ... you guys only look what picture tells you ..you dont see what is behind the scen ,, he was carrying a gun which is snachted by the very ist ranger soldier if you see with red handcarcheive . this guy robbed a women in the park and place his pistol on her head .. from his face i can bet you he looks like must be some mqm bhata khoor working for them .. and for those who are saying he is appealing for his life .. who dont appeal when they see death on their head .. these mqm people are responsibel for all the target killings in karachi those who are calling human rights for their one ugly looking robber .. why the hell they dont call any human right for .. 12 may incident 18 people were killed by these mqm more openly .. and those who were killid were not raborer like this boy .. they were they protestors .. and what about those all people who dies in the name of target killing every day .. this mqm is the party of shia origen .. they get money from india . and iran to do this target killing and rest of money by bhata .. ... leader is the one who stande with nation without bulilt prove jackets like imran khan openly not like the one who knows that he has so many crimes on his soulder that even his party is in power from last 12 years but he dont even come to pakistan under security . .. altaf ? the only hope for paksitan is imran khan ,, inshallah we will make karachi the competitor of dubai .. which is the devin destination of karachi .. inshallah .. criminel in paksitan should be shoot at spot .. any kind of tarrorist .. should be shoot at spot if he is captured .. to teach lesson to others .

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
We daily hear how many dacoits are killed and how many robbers are killed. These are only 1 out of 1000 incidents who get caught with the camera.
But that will not satisfy you. The reason is being very simple . You and guys like you love the conspiracy theories. Even though every single pakistani know how the police , rangers and the security forcces have killed pakistanis in the past and till today with out any proof. I hope you can say the same thing if this guy was your real brother and you could still come up with this theory.
I am afraid such videos just ignite the already volatile situation. Strange though that the media is getting this stuff all of a sudden against our security agencies. Is this the only side of this story!!!

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: **Caught on Tape** - Ranger Shoots a Boy in Bright Day Light in front of everyone

I gues you have some mental issues. Is the the work of cj to take notice of why another army came into pakistan? Is it not the work of army to take care of our defences. You want the chief justice to take care of our defence also??? Come on grow up man. You are making yourself a fool and no one else.
obviously...CJ is making himself controversial by his own actions.

pichlay maheenay kitnay aisay waqiyat huay hain...aik k baad aik...OBL, PNS Mehran, Saleem Shahzad killing to name a few and now this...laikin CJ saheb nay "suo motto" liya tou kis baat per...Atiqa Odho k samaan say Wine bottles baramad honay per!!! way to get personal :-S

I have been his supporter through out, and I am still his supporter, but I will also criticize whenever I see anything wrong. His recent actions clearly depict his use of power for his own personal issues!

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
How do you know he is from MQM ??
Bcuz he is playing
(naouzubillah) God! He could saw in his heart and can tell he was a MQMer... Ill kind of people... someone's beloved son, brother, friend and our fellow Pakistani got killed and he talkin trash...*angry look*

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Our forces are becoming more and more isolated. Every day some new story pops up of there achievements. But still upto this day they have not realized what is happening in pakistan. They have not tried a little bit to change there attitude towards pakistanis. The same old $hit attitude they had for 60 years. Its still the same. They dont want the nation to know the truth. They dont want any accountability and they want 100% increase in there budgets. And they dont want us to ask them why there performance is so bad.
If this situation keeps happening they will be completely isolated and the country and system will melt down. They should change this attitude, they should consider us humans and consider us the people who pay for there ayaashi they do. A country with out justice cannot exist indefinitely.

alaqsa

Voter (50+ posts)
marey jao!!!!!!!!! hum loog intnay bayhis ho chukay han, k jab tak hum sai hain, humain koi masala nai hay tu, baki dunya jaiay phar main!!!!!!!!!! ***** ho in army walon par!!!!!!!!!!!! we are giving them more than half of our budget and they are giving this to our nation<<<<<<<< jag jao pakistaniooooooo wo din door nai jab ye sab tumharay sat bhe ho ga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALLAH apna Reham farmaiay hum sab par.>>>>Ameen

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: **Caught on Tape** - Ranger Shoots a Boy in Bright Day Light in front of everyone

Who living in Karachi in the 90s has not seen this? Rangers used to parade their targets on the streets before shooting them in much the same way

Hope the 5 or 6 who did this hang for it

It is indeed a very sad and condemnable incident. But have U ever thought about the thousands of innocents citizens who became the victim of Target killing by the local operators of Black Water/CIA (MQM/MQM (H)/SSP/Sipah Muhammad/Sunni Tehreek/ANP/PPP). Weren't they innocent?

zubair.maalick

MPA (400+ posts)

obviously...CJ is making himself controversial by his own actions.

pichlay maheenay kitnay aisay waqiyat huay hain...aik k baad aik...OBL, PNS Mehran, Saleem Shahzad killing to name a few and now this...laikin CJ saheb nay "suo motto" liya tou kis baat per...Atiqa Odho k samaan say Wine bottles baramad honay per!!! way to get personal :-S

I have been his supporter through out, and I am still his supporter, but I will also criticize whenever I see anything wrong. His recent actions clearly depict his use of power for his own personal issues!

We cannot blame him on NOT taking Suo Motto actions ... it is not his responsibility .. Give him some room plzz ..
If he is biased in his decisions then we have all the rights to criticize him ..

Whole beurocracy govt agencies trying to make him ineffective ..

zubair.maalick

MPA (400+ posts)

It is indeed a very sad and condemnable incident. But have U ever thought about the thousands of innocents citizens who became the victim of Target killing by the local operators of Black Water/CIA (MQM/MQM (H)/SSP/Sipah Muhammad/Sunni Tehreek/ANP/PPP). Weren't they innocent?

Black Water/CIA (MQM/MQM (H)/SSP/Sipah Muhammad/Sunni Tehreek/ANP/PPP) ..... Un ko b to criticize kerty hain .. Secondly security forces are meant to provide security and establish peace under the boundaries of law ..

khair this is Pakistan after all ..

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
let see the "BAKWAS" of Saitan Malik .....

nh11060920.gif

strings

Voter (50+ posts)

I gues you have some mental issues. Is the the work of cj to take notice of why another army came into pakistan? Is it not the work of army to take care of our defences. You want the chief justice to take care of our defence also??? Come on grow up man. You are making yourself a fool and no one else.

I agree, its not CJ's job to take notice of defense lapses. It is the Army's job.
But then...tell me one thing...is it the job of Chief Justice to take notice of who is carrying alcoholic beverages? or is it the job of customs and relevant authorities?

BTW, you could've said all you wanted without getting personal!
I gues you have some mental issues.

Last edited:

omerkashmiri

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Chief justice must come out of his hibernation and start giving verdicts of those cases which are pending for last three years, So far he has failed to deliver what people had expected of him. If he can take suo moto action in Atiqa odho's case then why not in such cases where its more necessary or he is also scared from agencies as well. If he fails this time i doubt that any body will come out for any chief justice in future.

swisslaw

Voter (50+ posts)
this is a fake video!
produced by enemies of pakistan like israel, india, raw ...
only to malign and degrade pakistan, pak police, rangers and ISI etc.

long live pak brave rangers, pak honest police and pak islami fauj and ISI rambotroops!

inshallah pakistan alme islam ki keyadet karaga aur puri umma ko guide karega!
if you doubt , ask scolar zaid hamid or nazir naji

swisslaw

Voter (50+ posts)
Israel's and India's new media propoganda against Pakistan

this video clip is running on pakistani channels

it is a fake video!

this video is produced by the enemies of pakistan (Israel and India, mossad & raw)
to malign and defame pakistan, pakistan police, rangers, pak army and ISI

we will stand united hand in hand with our beloved army, isi, rangers and police.
long live pakistan, pakistan jihadi army, isi rambotroops, and honest police force of pakistan!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAXR0kRv9ok

for proof of the authencity of this fake video the following reference:

http://www.brasstacks.ca/?category_name=situation-report
Brasstacks Security Situation reports and Threat Analaysis

Please feel free and leave your comments or give your opinion
Many thanx in advance

Last edited:

theexile

MPA (400+ posts)
You have seen Rangers' Killing. NOW WATCH THIS..!!

Please listen really carefully what THE INNOCENT is saying during timeline 00:18 - 00:24 (23:03:54 - 23:03:59)

Correct me if I heard it wrong, I heard him saying TWICE "YAR NAQLI GUN HAI ORIGINAL NAHI HAI YAR" (MAJBOOR HON TABHI AYA HON)

Kash yeh AJMAL PAHARI hota..!!

Last edited:

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: You have seen Rangers' Killing. NOW WATCH THIS..!!

Scenes like these used to happen every day in the 90s. Innocent Urdu speaking people shot and killed for no reason at all. Yet all that blood spilled back then has been forgotten by almost everyone. Their families still call for justice.

Kindly contribute to MQMs shaheed fund for their families.

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)

Guys watch this after 4:00.... Don't u think kay ye Mujram bhi masooom logo per isi tarha ka salook kartey hayn... they shot 1 of my friend just because kay usnay kaha tah bhai phone to lejao but please sim return kardo... My friend remained on bed for 5 months

Proudmuslim

MPA (400+ posts)

duk hota hai yaar humara pakistan kider ja reha hai :'( life ki to koyi value hee nahi aur hum apne aap ko Muslim bolte hai :s

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I condemn the incident as a brutasl one but dont be judgemental in labelling teh guy innocent.. thats nto for us to decide whetehr a criminal was kiled or an innocent man was killed extra judicially... the only known fact is there is an extra judicial killing of an unarmed man who was ready to surrender...