**Caught on Tape**- Ranger Shoots a Boy in Bright Day Light in front of everyone.

Ch Azam

Councller (250+ posts)
Main tu ye puri tarha deakh bhi nahi saka ...............ab suchta hoon is par keya likoon..............

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
Astghfirullah.....
insaan ki qadar hi nayi rahi......Allah humma Rabighfirli....

Aisay logooo k liye kon acha sochay ga.....aisay Ranger ko saaray awam k saamnay phansi dainee chahyeh...
yaAllah hamein muaaf farma.....

Truth-seeker

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Main tu ye puri tarha deakh bhi nahi saka ...............ab suchta hoon is par keya likoon..............

Im speechless......

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: Main tu ye puri tarha deakh bhi nahi saka ...............ab suchta hoon is par keya likoon..............

:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile: ظلم کی انتہا ۔۔۔۔۔ یا اللہ ان قاتلوں کو برباد کر دے ۔۔۔۔۔۔
آمین یا رب العالمین

strings

Voter (50+ posts)

Bullets of our security forces are only for the un-armed civilians!

When confronted by Al-Qaeda/Taliban/TTP terrorists...they act like jokers!

If this happens in Karachi, in broad day light..I wonder what goes in Baluchistan and FATA!!

Freakin Terrorists!!!

Last edited:

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)

Anyone knows here the cause of death of that guy. In the video, it shows that he was fired on his arm and leg but what caused him die. Had he drained out the blood? or was he fired subsequently by a bullet to his vital organs?...

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger

6-9-2011_72973_1.gif

6-9-2011_72997_1.gif

6-9-2011_72999_1.gif

strings

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: **Caught on Tape** - Ranger Shoots a Boy in Bright Day Light in front of everyone

her kaam CJ per daal do .. fit hai ..

obviously...CJ is making himself controversial by his own actions.

pichlay maheenay kitnay aisay waqiyat huay hain...aik k baad aik...OBL, PNS Mehran, Saleem Shahzad killing to name a few and now this...laikin CJ saheb nay "suo motto" liya tou kis baat per...Atiqa Odho k samaan say Wine bottles baramad honay per!!! way to get personal :-S

I have been his supporter through out, and I am still his supporter, but I will also criticize whenever I see anything wrong. His recent actions clearly depict his use of power for his own personal issues!

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
very well done .. slute to rangers ..kiyon ab kia howa mqm walo ... yeh tu eik dako ko goli mari hai .. what about those innocent jin par drone domb mar kar masoomiyat ki saza daita hai ..or jab yeh loag .. karachi mein roz 12 to 15 banday target killings mein martey hein tab tum loag kahan hotey ho .. yeh loag jab rangers ke kisi soldier ya army ke soldeir ya kisi aam karachi ke citizen ko target killing ke liye martey hein tu kia yeh coats say order lay kar martey hein ..... jo rangers waley issay pehley coat lay kar jatey ... kon si court raymond davis wali . welll done rangers please in logon ko ibrat ka nishan banaoo .. so that yeh loag kisi masom ko target killing na karein .. or kisi or party ke workers ko apney hi mulk mein kisi protest par firing kar ke halak na karein .. .. in logon ki wajah say karachi jo ke dubai ka compatitor ban sakta tha jo key ham inhallah banayein gai jab imran khan primminster baney ga .. in logon ki wajah say katal gah ban gaya .. killl all mqm and a n p ... one is bhata khaor and other is land mafia.. in bhata khor and land mafia ki larai mein khareeb of karachi is dying .. pehli dafa koi acha kam kia hai ranger very good .... agar courts free hoti . insaf pay iatabar hota or foran isaf milta tu phir mein support karta that he should be represented to court. but in this case shoot the criminal at spot and teach lesson to others if u do this we will do this ..... the only thing which i am concerned is if he was innocent than i m worried magar i am sure rangers nay kisi wajah say hi pakra ho ga yon hi nahe pakar liya ho ga..

rising.pak

MPA (400+ posts)
Aj tk koi target killer parchi mafia ko giriftaar nhi kia gya na hi mara gya aj tk kitney Khud Kush hamla awaarooo ko Sooli p chrhaya gya ????

humari law enforcment agencies ko srf nihatey loag nazar atay hain un par hi zoar chlta hai

swisspak

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I am afraid such videos just ignite the already volatile situation. Strange though that the media is getting this stuff all of a sudden against our security agencies. Is this the only side of this story!!!

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
well done rangers ... you guys only look what picture tells you ..you dont see what is behind the scen ,, he was carrying a gun which is snachted by the very ist ranger soldier if you see with red handcarcheive . this guy robbed a women in the park and place his pistol on her head .. from his face i can bet you he looks like must be some mqm bhata khoor working for them .. and for those who are saying he is appealing for his life .. who dont appeal when they see death on their head .. these mqm people are responsibel for all the target killings in karachi those who are calling human rights for their one ugly looking robber .. why the hell they dont call any human right for .. 12 may incident 18 people were killed by these mqm more openly .. and those who were killid were not raborer like this boy .. they were they protestors .. and what about those all people who dies in the name of target killing every day .. this mqm is the party of shia origen .. they get money from india . and iran to do this target killing and rest of money by bhata .. ... leader is the one who stande with nation without bulilt prove jackets like imran khan openly not like the one who knows that he has so many crimes on his soulder that even his party is in power from last 12 years but he dont even come to pakistan under security . .. altaf ? the only hope for paksitan is imran khan ,, inshallah we will make karachi the competitor of dubai .. which is the devin destination of karachi .. inshallah .. criminel in paksitan should be shoot at spot .. any kind of tarrorist .. should be shoot at spot if he is captured .. to teach lesson to others .

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
This is what Naseer Ullah Baber did in Karachi to contain MQM. and it was effective

Do we trust our judicial system? who has released 90% terrosits already

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
This incident has deeply shocked me. It is not long ago when the police stopped a Jeep with US-Agents, who absolutely refused to cooperate with them. They US-Agents treated the security agencies like dirt under their shoe soles. After much begging and asking they didn't pass their passports to the authorities hands rather threw them in front of the feet as if you throw bread to dogs. I wonder why no one of our forces has shown courage and at least open the door and dragged one of them out of their car. Had one of the security personnel taken the Americans out of the car with force and handcuffed, believe me, he would be celebrated in Pakistan as a hero. I follow this event live on TV, and have to say that their helplessness made ​​me very damn angry.

Today, their extreme blindness and stubbornness makes me extremely angry, too. The security forces laid down another youngster without flinching. Each one takes just the right to be in mood to kill people without fear to face any kind of consequence. The blood of Pakistanis does not seem to be that thick that everyone feel free to shoot down one just like that. Pakistanis kill Pakistan, foreigner kill Pakistanis and get VIP treatment from our own forces... what a crazy world...

We should share with our generation group the gift of looking emotional truths in the face without flinching, and the more we are able to find the courage to trust this powerful instinct for encounters free of sentiment and hypocrisy, the more liberated we will feel within and the deeper will be our understanding of life's mysteries.

Last edited:

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Karachi killing by Rangers - Yet another extra judicial killing

Masha allah masha allah. Kia logic hai aap ki wow. amazing pakistanis ,, we should have our names written in genues world record for being dumb and deaf. This is a guy who is not armed. And he is being killed like an animal. Like he is a dog who has gone crazy and we shoot him to death. Thats what has happened in this video.
Law enforcement officers are killed, they get total respect , they get all the money from government and by the way they are performing there duty in which they get killed.
There is no co relation between these two. So for heaven sake dont comme up with your sick mental logic. Let me know when your brother ( god forbid) would have been killed like that and you can give me the same argument.
TV channels are broadcasting a disturbing movie of a guy being shot by Rangers, how do they get such videos ? And why do not get the videos, when a law enforcement officer is killed ? Pakistani Media is beyond my understanding! They are playing in the hands of others.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: **Caught on Tape** - Ranger Shoots a Boy in Bright Day Light in front of everyone

Very true. CJ cannot do everything on his own. There is a whole state thousands of people in state functionaries. Sick $hit .. this is sick . No one believes in the whole government.
her kaam CJ per daal do .. fit hai ..

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh my lord. Who has stopped the assembly to create new laws to aprehend the terorists. The judge can only rule according to the law. and if the law has loop holes its the work of parliament to come up with new laws. We trust our judicial system more then what we did for last 60 years. So they are a lot better. Give them the laws and the terrorist will not be able to get away.
This is what Naseer Ullah Baber did in Karachi to contain MQM. and it was effective

Do we trust our judicial system? who has released 90% terrosits already

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
well done rangers ... you guys only look what picture tells you ..you dont see what is behind the scen ,, he was carrying a gun which is snachted by the very ist ranger soldier if you see with red handcarcheive . this guy robbed a women in the park and place his pistol on her head .. from his face i can bet you he looks like must be some mqm bhata khoor working for them .. and for those who are saying he is appealing for his life .. who dont appeal when they see death on their head .. these mqm people are responsibel for all the target killings in karachi those who are calling human rights for their one ugly looking robber .. why the hell they dont call any human right for .. 12 may incident 18 people were killed by these mqm more openly .. and those who were killid were not raborer like this boy .. they were they protestors .. and what about those all people who dies in the name of target killing every day .. this mqm is the party of shia origen .. they get money from india . and iran to do this target killing and rest of money by bhata .. ... leader is the one who stande with nation without bulilt prove jackets like imran khan openly not like the one who knows that he has so many crimes on his soulder that even his party is in power from last 12 years but he dont even come to pakistan under security . .. altaf ? the only hope for paksitan is imran khan ,, inshallah we will make karachi the competitor of dubai .. which is the devin destination of karachi .. inshallah .. criminel in paksitan should be shoot at spot .. any kind of tarrorist .. should be shoot at spot if he is captured .. to teach lesson to others .

How do you know he is from MQM ??