**Caught on Tape**- Ranger Shoots a Boy in Bright Day Light in front of everyone.

rimkhan1

Voter (50+ posts)

6783cdab52ae0f4b31bd1cacdba1996e.jpg

They are not learning any lessons from Kharotabad killing of Chechens

Where mera pyara Pakistan is going?

Rabana Zalamna Anfusana wa in lam takhfirlana wa tarhamna.

Last edited by a moderator:

CoolDool

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Karachi killing by Rangers - Yet another extra judicial killing

TV channels are broadcasting a disturbing movie of a guy being shot by Rangers, how do they get such videos ? And why do not get the videos, when a law enforcement officer is killed ? Pakistani Media is beyond my understanding! They are playing in the hands of others.

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: **Caught on Tape** - Ranger Shoots a Boy in Bright Day Light in front of everyone

Soon Shaitan Malik will order the formation of Judicial Committee to investigate the incident.
Dont you remember how the Police behave with common citizens, there is a video where son of a missing person was strip by Police in Islamabad.

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)

TV channels are broadcasting a disturbing movie of a guy being shot by Rangers, how do they get such videos ? And why do not get the videos, when a law enforcement officer is killed ? Pakistani Media is beyond my understanding! They are playing in the hands of others.

How more pathetic can you be?

A boy gets shot dead when he is pleading for his life. Who gives those Assh*les a right to shoot a man like that. No matter what that guy did, they have absolutely no right to kill anyone like that.

You could see how comfortable that Ranger was killing him. They probably do this all the time and nothing gets reported but this time it gets recorded and media reports and you have a problem with that? SHAME ON YOU!

Shove all those your conspiracy theories up ur...

pakiace

Banned
Re: **Caught on Tape** - Ranger Shoots a Boy in Bright Day Light in front of everyone

unless mechanisms in judiciary and law enforcement agencies are polished, and examples are made, we will be living in a violent Pakistan seems like famous proverb of tribal areas of Pakistan is quite apt for whole of Pakistan: toopak zama qanun day [pistol is our law]

We expect justice from chickens (judiciary), security from dangerous duffers (sec forces) and sanity from bigots (media).

All i'd say in last is

"come see, the blood in my streets, come see, the blood" in my Pakistan - And most of it BY and/or ENDORSED by (in)security agencies

Last edited:

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)

ham inhee chakroo may pery rahy gey key heer he key ranjha ,bahi is tarah kisee ko marna konsa insaf he,ager ham is zulam key kehlaf awaz nahee uthye gye tu ham bhee baraber key shareek ho gey is zulam may,Allah hamy hadeyat naseeb farmaye

pakiace

Banned

unless mechanisms in judiciary and law enforcement agencies are polished, and examples are made, we will be living in a violent Pakistan seems like famous proverb of tribal areas of Pakistan is quite apt for whole of Pakistan: toopak zama qanun day [pistol is our law]

All i'd say in last is

"come see, the blood in my streets, come see, the blood" in my Pakistan - And most of it BY and/or ENDORSED by (in)security agencies

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

I wont be surprised if tomorrow his brother becomes suiside bomber and retaliate back at law enforcement agencies.

ham inhee chakroo may pery rahy gey key heer he key ranjha ,bahi is tarah kisee ko marna konsa insaf he,ager ham is zulam key kehlaf awaz nahee uthye gye tu ham bhee baraber key shareek ho gey is zulam may,Allah hamy hadeyat naseeb farmaye

hans

Banned

If any one is so disturbed... by this footage.. one should see how MQM Activist were killed Cold blooded by Rangers.

Nothing new!

It happened in the past its happening once more. And will go one.. The boy should be thankful that he was shot in the leg.
Most are not that lucky.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Youth brutally killed by rangers in Karachi

sendbinary.aspx
Staff Report
KARACHI: A youth, Sarfraz was killed in firing of rangers’ officials in Boat Basin area of the city, SAMAA reported on Wednesday night.

According to the sources, the youth was brutally shot dead before he was arrested by the rangers in the Benazir Bhutto Park.

Rangers told the media that Sarfraz was involved in a dacoity and killed in encounter.
On the other hand, the heirs of deceased staged a sit-in protest before Chief Minister House, saying the youth was innocent and went to the park for outing.

The extra judicial killing of the youth is being condemned by several political leaders, human rights' avtivists, jounalists, civil society members of the city.

Sindh Chief Minister Syed Qaim Ali Shah and Interior Minister Rehman Malik ordered action against the rangers’ personnel involved in the killing. SAMAA

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)

is zulam key kehlaf awaz uthany per NGO ko pesya nahee mily ga,ager ye video kisee shidat pasnad ke tarat say ati tu inhoo nay hangama berpa ker deyna tah,is forum per bhee logo nay chillna shoro ker deyna tah dehshat gerd ,zalman, darinday fala fala, mqm nay ab tak 100 masoom logo ko qatal ker deyna tah,altaf bahi nay bhee zoor dar beyan dagh deyna tah.ab lagta he pakistan may bhee koee admi kohmine ke tarah safai kery ga tab he pak key halat behter ho gey werna aysa waqya her dosry din hota rahye ga
Where are the freaking human rights activists? Where are those NGOes? Where is the CJ of Pakistan? Kiys iss leyay adlia aazaad karai thee?

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

Who living in Karachi in the 90s has not seen this? Rangers used to parade their targets on the streets before shooting them in much the same way

Hope the 5 or 6 who did this hang for it

Last edited:

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)

Kiun Pakistanoon mian nahi kata tha, ye army or rangers wagra police, ye sb kay sab Pakistanioon ky enemies hian. pakistanoon ka katal karna hotu kasy jaldi sey karty hian. zalem log. Allah en sab ko Taba oh barbad kary. Allah En zalommon ko asi ebraatnaak saza dy kay asa pala kabi be na howa ho. Allah es rangers or en sab kay sath ess sey sakh salook kary ess douniya mian oor hereafter. inshallah asa hi hoga. Ye Tu Allah ka wada hia zalm kohi nahi choorta. Pakistani bewakoof koom jagoo. ye Raymond davies ko tu gooli maar nahi saky bechary pakistani muslims ko sary aam har rooz katal karty hian. ye tu pala kisa hia jo video mian ageya rozana ye loog kitny katal karty hian. Allah en sab ko nestu naboot kardy. Ya Allah ab ye zulm nahi dekha jata, ya Allah en sab ko en kay Likhy howy anjaam tak ponchdy. ye meri dowa hia or hamesha rahy gi zaloom kay liyee. Allah bechry ko bakhs dy sum ameen oor sub mazloomon ko bi. Allah ess army ko taba kardy ye tu hum snakes paal rahy hian apny liyee. hum pakistani nation defend kar lagian pakistan ko. ye army Pharoh se bat tar hia. zalim. jahils.

Last edited: