**Caught on Tape**- Ranger Shoots a Boy in Bright Day Light in front of everyone.

king1982

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: **Caught on Tape** - Ranger Shoots a Boy in Bright Day Light in front of everyone

Media is constantly showing a killing of a human being its pathetic. This shows media doesn't care about humanity either they only care about their ratings.

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: **Caught on Tape** - Ranger Shoots a Boy in Bright Day Light in front of everyone

isi liye to in zaleel kameeney fouji or police waloon per attack ho rahey hain.Allah in saroon ko kutey ki mout marey jo gareeb or nihatey logoon ka khoon baha rahey hain.

stargazermal

He was a Taliban without a beard and had a suicide jacket to explode.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Very good !!!!!! Bhai Media ki burai kay baad kuch Rangers kay baray may bhi bayaan kar daytay.

Media is constantly showing a killing of a human being its pathetic. This shows media doesn't care about humanity either they only care about their ratings.

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Doesn't Pakistan deserve Azab-e-Elahi???

Which weakness Pakistanis as a nation do not have?

- They are deviated from the path of Quraan and Sunnah
pbuh
- Shirk is wide spread throught the country
- They are divided and into various sects
- They are more bonded to same language speaking person than a fellow Muslim
- They choose the most corrupt person as their leader
- Army and Rangers are killing their our Muslim brothers and sisters
- Women are being raped by police

Last edited:

adnan_younus

Long Live Pervez Musharraf who brought media; these dictator politicians wud never have allowed it. Where is the su su mootar justice now.... we are heading towards total choas... Musharraf ko lana hia mulk ko bachana hai

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Musharraf aap ki baat kyoun nahi maanta? Wapas aaja bhai aap ko kuch nahee kaha jayega........ ex-COAS jo tharay.

Long Live Pervez Musharraf who brought media; these dictator politicians wud never have allowed it. Where is the su su mootar justice now.... we are heading towards total choas... Musharraf ko lana hia mulk ko bachana hai

Islam4u

Citizen

yeh un sub beghairton kay liye footage aye hai jo beghair footage ke kuch mehsoos nain kartay. Every day kids, kids kids kids man comon kids! getting killed by americans and our "brave" army. isi tarah hota hai har jaga pakistan mein. Log panaah maang rahe hotay hain, bachey panaah mang rahay hotay hain, yeh manhoos log unko mar detay hain. No trial, no chance. License to kill. Hukoomat hatooo!!! mulk Bachaoo!

anyie1

i am going to blame our judicial system for all these kind of incidences. remember when terrorists attacked on police academy in lahore and killed 32 policemen,,, a video was made and a terrorist was caught alive... lahore high court set him free. what the F is our system. thats why everyone likes to punish everyone at the spot , every one knows if the case is gone to the court nothing will happen,,, dont forget sialkot incidence... a video is there everything is there,, what happened? nothing,,,, and nothing will hapen... this govt has allowed looters to do what ever they like just keep giving them money.. THE PPP govt has took this country to stone age.. situation was not that bad in musharaf era...... thats why IK is shouting and shouting for insaf.... i hope one day things will change

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)

Assalam o Alaikum,

پاکستان کی سیکیورٹی فورسز انتہائی سفاک اور مہا کنجر ہیں ۔
لعنت ہے ان پر ۔ لکھ لعنت ہے ان پر ۔
ان سے یہی توقع ہے ۔

adnan_younus

he is coming 23rd March 2012... and if Pakistan keeps going down the drain at this pace may be earlier
Musharraf aap ki baat kyoun nahi maanta? Wapas aaja bhai aap ko kuch nahee kaha jayega........ ex-COAS jo tharay.

Malik495

Pakistan is a khadda country as compare to system.... where there is no actual system of anything exists....Send this b..a..s..t..a..r...d. ranger man to border near afghanistan or control line and he will s.h.i..t in his pents ... i want to use more hard words for this k..a..n..j...a....r

king1982

the enemies of pakistan are not just the law enforcement agencies its all pakistanis who plunder this country for their welfare and lie and are corrupt and dishonest

GraanG2

Aap log bhi na choti si baat ka batanghar bana dete hain...Yeh video jali hai...asal mein is ladke ke haath mein ek pistol tha aur mobile cheenne ki koshish kar raha tha...Yeh muqable mein maara gaya...Yaqeen nahi aata toh neeche news padh le....Aap video par yaqeen kar lete hain jis mein ladke ke haath mein pistol saaf nazar aaraha hai lekin rangers ki baton ka yaqeen nahi karte...

Note: I am being sarcastic.

1101259726-1.gif

Lodhi

Bhai MQM walay tum to na he bolo, This is sad incident a day light murder but MQM terrorists do the same. Please dont use this murder incident to prove MQM is party of Angels. Nation did not for get the 12 May.

sniperkhan

HOW VERY TRAGIC....i am a strong supporter of the army and rangers but this incident boils my blood!!
as far as i cud make out is that the kid was resisting arrest and not getting into the mobile. just before being shot he even rushed the ranger pointing the gun at him. guess that idiot got excited and pulled the trigger hitting him in his leg...probably ruptured the femoral artery, causing the blood lose and death of this kid.....in my experience, if u have a mad looking man holding a G3 in ur face....COMPLY!!! not justifying the action of the ranger...rather, if the kid was indeed innocent then this ranger should be court martialed and face the firing squad himself!

Bilsher007

Citizen

he is coming 23rd March 2012... and if Pakistan keeps going down the drain at this pace may be earlier

I can't believe you are so ignorant and foolish. it is because of musharraf that pakistan is in this mess. He allowed drones on pakistani terroritory, he easily gave into arm twisting and joined in this fake war on terror. He abandoned islamic jihadi groups whom previous establishments fully backed against india in fighting liberation war in jammu kashmir helping kashmiri brothers and sisters. He allowed americans to have bases inside pakistan, he allowed indian spies to enter pakistan in the name of good relations. He handed over numerous inocent pakistanis to americans which is also mentioned in his biography book he wrote. He tried suppressing patriots of pakistan like imran khan, former ISI chief hameed gul, chief justice of Pakistan and many others. He ordered an attack on lal masjid and created unprecedented chaos, he passed information to foreign intelligence community about libyan, north korean nuclear programmes be helped by pakistani nuclear scientists. He embarrased hero of nation the father of our nuclear bomb Dr Abdul qadeer khan, he has abducted many pakistanis from all walks of life due to their resistance to musharraf's policies and he also handed over dr aafia siddiqui to the americans.....

YES I AM SURE PEOPLE LIKE YOU adnan will want him back ASAP.... remember when he comes back he will be history without doubt.

adnan_younus

just read yr first sentence ... talk on the issue not on my profile.. i knw who i am and what i do and what circle i sit in..... Yr hameed gul i consider the biggest cartoon and a character in scooby doo... thats my take.... if i had to be personal i wud consider u lacking of facts and supporting cartoony characters lead by the biggest cartoon ever zaid hamid
I can't believe you are so ignorant and foolish. it is because of musharraf that pakistan is in this mess. He allowed drones on pakistani terroritory, he easily gave into arm twisting and joined in this fake war on terror. He abandoned islamic jihadi groups whom previous establishments fully backed against india in fighting liberation war in jammu kashmir helping kashmiri brothers and sisters. He allowed americans to have bases inside pakistan, he allowed indian spies to enter pakistan in the name of good relations. He handed over numerous inocent pakistanis to americans which is also mentioned in his biography book he wrote. He tried suppressing patriots of pakistan like imran khan, former ISI chief hameed gul, chief justice of Pakistan and many others. He ordered an attack on lal masjid and created unprecedented chaos, he passed information to foreign intelligence community about libyan, north korean nuclear programmes be helped by pakistani nuclear scientists. He embarrased hero of nation the father of our nuclear bomb Dr Abdul qadeer khan, he has abducted many pakistanis from all walks of life due to their resistance to musharraf's policies and he also handed over dr aafia siddiqui to the americans.....

YES I AM SURE PEOPLE LIKE YOU adnan will want him back ASAP.... remember when he comes back he will be history without doubt.

Bilsher007

Citizen

HOW VERY TRAGIC....i am a strong supporter of the army and rangers but this incident boils my blood!!
as far as i cud make out is that the kid was resisting arrest and not getting into the mobile. just before being shot he even rushed the ranger pointing the gun at him. guess that idiot got excited and pulled the trigger hitting him in his leg...probably ruptured the femoral artery, causing the blood lose and death of this kid.....in my experience, if u have a mad looking man holding a G3 in ur face....COMPLY!!! not justifying the action of the ranger...rather, if the kid was indeed innocent then this ranger should be court martialed and face the firing squad himself!

Aslaaam alikum wr wb;

I watched the whole video, where and when did it show or say that a ranger shot a boy ??? there is a lot of trouble in karachi created by MQM and PPP and ANP and then indian agents so please don't throw rubbiah allegations on parmy or rangers...if there is an odd incident by a ranger than that is tragic but don't try to malign the whole paramilitary troops.