**Caught on Tape**- Ranger Shoots a Boy in Bright Day Light in front of everyone.

jaanmark

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: **Caught on Tape** - Ranger Shoots a Boy in Bright Day Light in front of everyone

Zardari and gang should kill like this and hounerable SC also why they are getting pay for nothing doing every thing is Rangers at karachi is doing and quick actions no court no marcy.

Bilsher007

Citizen
Re: **Caught on Tape** - Ranger Shoots a Boy in Bright Day Light in front of everyone

just read yr first sentence ... talk on the issue not on my profile.. i knw who i am and what i do and what circle i sit in..... Yr hameed gul i consider the biggest cartoon and a character in scooby doo... thats my take.... if i had to be personal i wud consider u lacking of facts and supporting cartoony characters lead by the biggest cartoon ever zaid hamid

Well who is ridiculing now ?? Give your rebuttals of the facts/ crimes list committed by musharraf i have presented previously instead of calling true momin and patriots like former ISI chief hameed gul and revivalist- revolutionary Zaid hamid as cartoons which shows your intellectual level.

People like alex jones from "Info Wars" have interviewed gen hameed gul several times. Alex jones is sort of a US version of zaid hamid bringing true facts which mainstream media would'nt do. Alex jones recently interviewed a high profile person called steve piechinik who served in several military intelligence institutues and was part of administrations of nixon, carter, clinton and senior bush. Steve piechinik exposed zionist plans and called osama bin laden assasination a drama exactly what our true patriots and security experts like former ISI chief hammed gul and zaid hamid have said. Go and youtube and watch the episode where alex jones interviewed steve piechinik cause it will open yes of your mind which is in deep slumber due to kissing musharraf's toes.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Five Rangers officials held over extra judicial killing
Updated at: 0429 PST, Thursday, June 09, 2011

KARACHI: Police have arrested five Rangers personnel involved in killing of a youth in Karachi, Geo News reported.According to sources, Boat Basin police registered the case 2011/227 and arrested five Rangers personnel in the headquarter.Meanwhile, Sindh Chief Minister Syed Qaim Ali Shah have suspended SHO Boat Basin and ordered for independent inquiry into the incident.

Last edited:

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

i dont debate with supporters of zaid hamid urf scooby doo.... yr caption of pakistna will rise as an islamic state... u wont be part of this as u dotn have a beard... authentic scholars like dr israr ahmed labelled taliban govt as the only sharya govt following islamic laws.. u wil be lashed there for shaving...

i label such people as jsut shouting sharyat sharyat sharyat.. and at teh day of judgement try to find ways out saying we didnt follow it cuz govt didnt implement it...
these people can also be labelled as

shouting muslims rather than practising muslims

any way.. dont debate with conspiracy theorists.. not that i say the theories are false... but no solution can be made , found or discussed if these cartoons named zaid scooby doo, hameed gul urf pink panther... sit on a table
Well who is ridiculing now ?? Give your rebuttals of the facts/ crimes list committed by musharraf i have presented previously instead of calling true momin and patriots like former ISI chief hameed gul and revivalist- revolutionary Zaid hamid as cartoons which shows your intellectual level.

People like alex jones from "Info Wars" have interviewed gen hameed gul several times. Alex jones is sort of a US version of zaid hamid bringing true facts which mainstream media would'nt do. Alex jones recently interviewed a high profile person called steve piechinik who served in several military intelligence institutues and was part of administrations of nixon, carter, clinton and senior bush. Steve piechinik exposed zionist plans and called osama bin laden assasination a drama exactly what our true patriots and security experts like former ISI chief hammed gul and zaid hamid have said. Go and youtube and watch the episode where alex jones interviewed steve piechinik cause it will open yes of your mind which is in deep slumber due to kissing musharraf's toes.

Zindabad4u

Senator (1k+ posts)

yeah humari bhadoor rangers aur army wah bhi wah kya baat hai ,,, baykasor log per firing aur terrorist hoo tu yah hii rangers office main chup ney chupai

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)

HOW VERY TRAGIC....i am a strong supporter of the army and rangers but this incident boils my blood!!
as far as i cud make out is that the kid was resisting arrest and not getting into the mobile. just before being shot he even rushed the ranger pointing the gun at him. guess that idiot got excited and pulled the trigger hitting him in his leg...probably ruptured the femoral artery, causing the blood lose and death of this kid.....in my experience, if u have a mad looking man holding a G3 in ur face....COMPLY!!! not justifying the action of the ranger...rather, if the kid was indeed innocent then this ranger should be court martialed and face the firing squad himself!

shabaash hai aap kay insaaf par.

you want court martial of and face the firing squad ONLY if the kid was indeed innocent and you don't want rangers court martialled or face the charges of killing a HUMAN BEING without any trial. Even if the guy has done something wrong then charges should have been brought rather than killing on the spot. This on the spot justice of killing on the streets of Dhaka, Karachi, Swat and Quetta has created many enemies for our security forces which they probably don't realise or don't care.

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)

i dont know if anyone remember few years back when there contract to stay was expiring in sindh just a day before there was a bomb blast in orangi town and the same day they extended the rangers contract so who got benefited from this bomb blast.

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
yaaaaar ***** ha asi forces per, ***** ha aisay nizam per. aaaj ye gharaeeeb tha, kal ham main se koi ho sakta ha!!!!!!!!!!1111

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)

i hate ranger, army, police.............................we dont need them.

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
can anyone post the CNBC clip as they have high lighted the guy talking to rangers saying its not a real gun something like that

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Rangers in Karachi are out of control, last year at johar in karachi Rangers open fire on a car at late night and a family was returning from marriage ceremoney, they scared that rangers will ask for bribe and so which is now common custom of our police and rangers, when they didnt stop they killed the man on driving seat, a baby girl also got killed in shooting, nothing happened.

As Rangers and police have been given unlimmited powers , they are now killing innocent citizens of karachi without fear , and these shameful law enforcement personals are so scared of terrorist and budmaash that cant capture them nor kill them.

Ali-NZ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lanta hoo Pakistan Army or Rangers per Kutay hain ya sub Khusray hain American Army sey jan nikal ti hai inki aur Pakistan Awam per goli chalatay hain haram**zaday

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nah maro ... nah maro aise daaku ko ..
iss tarah maarte rahe to MQM to khatam ho jaye gee ...