Bolta Pakistan - 15th June 2011

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)
why this nusrat javed is so stupid? he has been criticizing imran khan for nothing. if u r journalist then go and find the reality and bring to the ppl of pakistan. if imran khan is playing in the hands of ISI then by God i will stop supporting him. even i will start campaign against him. otherwise, shut up

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)
This tommy is sick,why he is doing this program if he has no guts and courage.i think he forgot that every body has to die even if he spend all of his life in a safe room.every body has to leave this world and his family.we have to participate no matter what we can and specially journalism is not the field of coward people like him.he should have not chosen this field.he is discouraging our people and trying to motivate those people who are killing innocent people.

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)
why this nusrat javed is so stupid? He has been criticizing imran khan for nothing. If u r journalist then go and find the reality and bring to the ppl of pakistan. If imran khan is playing in the hands of isi then by god i will stop supporting him. Even i will start campaign against him. Otherwise, shut up

no body is willing to see an ordinary man on top position .this mochar nusrat like his name is women not a man a coward and a lier person what the hell is thinking about his self.he is demoralizing and discouraging the people.and by the way he is just after imran khan but nothing he can do of him every body loves him.he is a great man and the only hope for pakistan

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Govt accepts demand of protesting journalists

DAWN.COM

Saleem-Shahzad-543.jpg
Syed Saleem Shahzad. — File Photo

ISLAMABAD: Government has accepted the demand of journalists and appointed a judge of the Supreme Court to head the commission to investigate the murder of journalist Saleem Shehzad, DawnNews reported.
Information Minister Dr. Firdous Ashiq Awan in a late night development said that the government has accepted the demand of journalists and announced that Justice Saqib Nisar will now head the commission.
Journalists had boycotted the National Assembly and Senate sessions on Wednesday and started a 24-hour sit-in in front of the Parliament House in protest against the killing of Shehzad.
However, after the announcement the protesting media person decided to end the sit-in which was planned to continue till 4pm on Thursday

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
in dono ko hataoo dono satya gaye hain budha daari wala satya gaya hai umer ho gai hai ab gher jao aur pantion say zindagi guzaro daily kay programme main imran khan per tankeed kertay ho imran khan main itnay guts hai k woh hospital care karta hai to mulk ko bee parwan charay ga inshalah baad main tum hi iss k pitho banoo gay yaad rakhna jiss ka fone atta hai rout say baat kertay ho ager nai pasand hai programme chore do aaj dharnay main to dikhai nai diyh dono kha thay gaib garmi lagi

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
He is a bhund and an entertainer he should join nargis and dance on kurtee ve gili gili