Azizi Answer to Marvi Sarmad [Two Nation Theory Importance (for new pakistani generation)]

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Disgusting ...........Shame on sold out Pakistani media for inviting and promoting these Indian agents (Marvi Sarmad is a well paid Indian plant) on the National TV Network talking against national interests of Pakistan. The main aim is to demolish Pakistan. Good work Indians. Keep it up.

ammar26

MPA (400+ posts)
I would tell you that ;if india pays back pakistan with same intensity ;you wont survive long as a nation;but we dont want to see 100 million migrants and refugees into our country;so

India is no more giving visa to pakistani american/candadian/uk living abroad

Whatever we will face we are not becoming refuges into HELL (India)

And if you are not giving visas. than i'm thankful to your embassy for this act

saliaz

MPA (400+ posts)
Another stupid statement by another lunatic indian, mostly their baseless wishful thinking is continuous source of entertainment for forum memebers.
we often have to slap them and give them history lessons...
Looks like your back side is on burner. Like always away from reality what about your 'AKHAND BHARAT' agenda no longer exists?
Check out your movies and anchors spreading hate everyday against Pakistan on almost all channels.
Yes by all means take your filth to india we dont need to keep them, you already have handfull of it anyways little extra wont hurt i swear.
And what india you taking about being one? what about telangana and 13 other movements in your country even without pakistans involvement. What about south they even banned hindi language completly.

zayeph

Pakistan came into being because of 2 nation theory, we and hindus cannot live together, it doesnt mean that we have to fight but we should accept it that we have some major differences in us, our culture is not same we are muslims and we should adopt what islam allows but some powers are trying to force indian culture in Pakistan.

you moved from india because you were opportunist...you wanted jobs in khairat.....you never wanted to compete with hindus!!

why dont you count no of muslim billionaires in india and count no of billionaires in pakistan?

if you are hard working,true to yourself;india has no virtual discrimination against muslims..reason being muslims not having enough jobs in india was due to migration of middle class muslims who left india for pakistan..we lost middle class muslims !!

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
its you who are attracted towards indian media,bollywood,..........why the heck will india invest money in pakistan media?

who wants pakistan (yapping)We have no interest in pakistan............who the hell cares about 2 nation theory..

what can we do if women in pakistan are so attracted towards filthy hindu culture;ready to wear evil hindu saree and bindi ,bangles;promote hindu zionist culture !!

sir Zahil hamid will be the right person to answer these questions!!!he might tell you the source of funding !!

if you are not interested in pakistan than what the hell re you doing in here you moron!!!!! you are the one who comes to tell us, this is what you are doing wrong , this is what you are doing right!!!as if we really need you to tell. we know what is wrong and what is right!!

if you stop give giving her saris on exchange of two nation theory, perhaps that will be helpful (bigsmile), saris is probaly your culture (and ofcourse its not just in india), bangles etc is part of muslimn culture as well, so don't try to own everything.

modern and secular india, and billionaire muslims!!!both are only good for ruling hindus, can they do anything for their religion for their muslim community, we all know verywell thats not true, they have literally sold themselves to you. they are not free to do certain things,

secularism is not a key to justice, and thats what muslims wanted when congress made government in 1935, which is something that they did not get only then they demanded saperate homeland. it doesn't matter what we share as common culture or what we copy, it was you who failed to recognise our rights.
in one of your post you said muslim migrated for power and job, of course they did, of course they did, why shouldn't they have? whats that to be ashamed of?

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan president,prime minister ,american court ,your ex nsa chief,nawaz sharif,sherry rehman all agreed to mumbai attack !!

just search any vidoo of hafeez saeed and listen to his comment !!
musharraf had accepted many times about role of isi and pak militants groups in inflicting terror in india!!

I would tell you that ;if india pays back pakistan with same intensity ;you wont survive long as a nation;but we dont want to see 100 million migrants and refugees into our country;so

please follow the david headly (dawood geelani) the case being handled in usa court for working as isi handler ;misusing indian visa as american citizen!!
India is no more giving visa to pakistani american/candadian/uk living abroad

so you should bloody stop your illigitimate occupation on kashmir as well, when injustice is so high than people forget about right and wrong. and I don't say everything they do is right, although I do understand their anger

if world so much concerned about this than they should speak up and solve the problems as well. they are not concerned they are only hypocryte

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
its you who are attracted towards indian media,bollywood,..........why the heck will india invest money in pakistan media?

who wants pakistan (yapping)We have no interest in pakistan............who the hell cares about 2 nation theory..

what can we do if women in pakistan are so attracted towards filthy hindu culture;ready to wear evil hindu saree and bindi ,bangles;promote hindu zionist culture !!

sir Zahil hamid will be the right person to answer these questions!!!he might tell you the source of funding !!
I shamefully agree with your statement that Pakistanis are attracted to Indian entertainment . Now your turn to tell me what is your royal hindu a-s-s doing on a pakistani political forum ? Who or what attracts you here ? OR is it that you people have always been NOSY mofos ?

naeemk

MPA (400+ posts)
thawari what the are you doing on pak forum 100000 killings of kashmiries, electing a man chief minister by masses who executed genocide of muslims in gujrat, and nexilite is not past its happening right now, and this documentry and many more you are saying its 10 years old story, dalit story is 5000 years old and yet they are facing trauma of war their ancester lost and longest in any human history any nation has face execution, yes dalits are a seprate nation, go and solve your problems i bet you it wont take us so long to correct our mistakes.
where was your GAY GAndhi for them...............

Mughal1

such a shame to mainstream cable channel...

Such hatred against hindu being evil,traitor,backstabber is the voice of pakistan mainstream news channel.

I would support indian govt to give permanent residence to evil hindus of sindh and rajashthan!!

Dear mohan tiwari, hatred is inbuilt in the systems people are accepting around the world including muslims. Secular democracy based on capitalism and free market and negative competition is a disaster in itself, without bringing in any other evidence to prove it wrong. It leaves no dignity for a human being regardless of who he is. Ruler or ruled, employer or employed, master or slave.

This is very basic point that we all need to realise otherwise we are far below the level of animals.

regards and all the best.

Last edited:

Mughal1

you moved from india because you were opportunist...you wanted jobs in khairat.....you never wanted to compete with hindus!!

why dont you count no of muslim billionaires in india and count no of billionaires in pakistan?

if you are hard working,true to yourself;india has no virtual discrimination against muslims..reason being muslims not having enough jobs in india was due to migration of middle class muslims who left india for pakistan..we lost middle class muslims !!

Dear mohan tiwari, please talk sense. If you have your foundation wrong whatever you build on it will not be right. India has wrong foundation ie secular democracy based upon capitalism and free market, which is based on negative competition. This is evil system to the very core. It leaves no dignity for a human being. People are forced to behave like dogs.

On the contrary two nation theory is build on solid foundation but muslims so far have not ben able to build upon it. Two nation theory was a multi-phased project that has yet to be realised in pakistan. However when it is then pakistan will be a great nation if we get a breathing space from our enemies.

Let me give you something to think about.

Let us supposed that you are an employer and you need a worker. In the system that you promote, you will be looking for a person who could give you most but in return takes from you least possible. After all this is what negative competition is all about.

The worker is in need of job otherwise he will have nothing to live on. You advertise your vacancy and there are hundreds of people at your door looking for the same job. You have the power to decide terms and pay not the workers at your door. It is like you are looking for a loan from the bank and it is the bank that sets terms and interest rate and since you are desperate for loan you are forced to accept any terms and sign at the bottom of the loan agreement.

Where is yours or the worker's dignity in this and how can you or the worker keep even your humanity? You cannot employ everyone and therefore if you are a decent human being you will have heavy heart otherwise you are just a dog looking for a kill, which takes away your humanity and dignity. On the other side each person looking for job will be trying put down the next person so that this person gets the job. Is there any dignity in this for the people looking for work? Another twist is that your business competitors are trying to run you out of your business by under cutting you.

Can you therefore see the downward spiral and where it leads us all one by one? This is the end result of what many of us are supporting knowingly or unknowingly. This kind of competition has nothing to do with humanity or merit, for they are positive trends for going upwards not in pit of hell. It should be very clear to such people who are looking for success in this kind of system how destructive this system is for humanity. So only an ignorant or a devil will support this system not a human being with brains.

This is why today humanity is in bits because we are breaking up communities, tribes, clans, extended families, core family units and finally individuals also break down nervously. Is this the kind of world we want?

All this very clearly shows that we are our own worst enemies. This is what the quranic system opposes which whole world is fighting against thanks to stupidity of people who are not bothered to understand the divine message nor the needs of humanity itself. What a wonderful world and what a wonderful people!

So count the number of billionaires now and the million they have destroyed in the process of trying to become billionaires. This is the difference between a human being with brains and the animal who looks like a human being but has no brain.

Success is to try and be happy yourself and help others to be happy as well. Your happiness is not real if you took off smile from faces of many others and deep inside you will not find peace and you will not be able to face the man in the mirror.

My advice please don't fight islam, learn it and support it because this is the only way to change the world for the better. Don't be critical of people who stand for God and humanity but be critical of anti humanist systems, people and other elements. Otherwise one is born to hate oneself because that is what hating humanity means. If we have humanity then we must work for the good of mankind and not support ideas and things that go against that.

Hope this helps understand things better, regards and all the best.

Last edited:

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

people moved to pakistan to get better jobs and become billionaires?..:lol:...people left their homes, land property, wealth etc in india to move...Pakistan was so poor at the time of partition that the government was run from small tents, didnt even have enough paper supplies to right official documents on....

Mughal1

ghandi saves lives of millions muslims in india..he fasted unto death in kolkata...........we are thankful to jinnah for making pakistan..fascist hindus are happy with peaceful pure muslims getting away from india...

Please count how many lives are being lost because of the system gandhi accepted in india. I would not attack his sincerity but only that he did not realise what the system he is adopting was going to do to india. This is where sir seyyed and iqbal like people show their farsightedness.

Mughal1

@littlemaster
dont live in past.........gujrat riot is 10 year old incident.such riots are happening regularly in pakistan.........

babri masjid had some ideological dispute with babur bringing down ram mandir ;although i dont condone a mosque being brought down but it is again 20 year old news!!

learn to live in present..Modern india is secular and it gives equal opportunity to every indian!

We are Indian first ;then hindu,muslim,sikhs or christians !!

Please be consistent in your logic. Why talk about two nation theory today after 60 + years? If religion is not basis of india then why the masjid mandir issue? Majority did not come out to dfend minority rights, did it?

Mughal1

Disgusting ...........Shame on sold out Pakistani media for inviting and promoting these Indian agents (Marvi Sarmad is a well paid Indian plant) on the National TV Network talking against national interests of Pakistan. The main aim is to demolish Pakistan. Good work Indians. Keep it up.

Dear sngilani, I think it is good idea to invite indians to pakistani forums because we learn from each other. If muslims did not have kafir input they will remain sleeping if you know what I mean. So it is God sent opportunity for muslims to wake up once in a while.

May be some great indian or european will convert to islam and take it forward leaving us sleeping, something we are very good at.

SINGH KING

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Can i ask something related to ur post bro? Does Islam says who ever is not muslim is a Kafir and if those kafirs becomes muslims, then they will become better beings.

Dear sngilani, I think it is good idea to invite indians to pakistani forums because we learn from each other. If muslims did not have kafir input they will remain sleeping if you know what I mean. So it is God sent opportunity for muslims to wake up once in a while.

May be some great indian or european will convert to islam and take it forward leaving us sleeping, something we are very good at.

Mughal1

Can i ask something related to ur post bro? Does Islam says who ever is not muslim is a Kafir and if those kafirs becomes muslims, then they will become better beings.

Dear brother, when we talk about God and humanity, if we read the quran, God is like a father figure for humanity who has been sending his messages via some men from amongst mankind to advise them as to how to live in this world so that they live peacefully, progressively and prosperously with each other. If we live by terms as told by God then we are not only likely to avoid painful suffering by messing up things for ourselves but will also reach heights of excellence.

Word muslims is derived from root SEEN, LAAM and MEEM which means peace. Islam=ideology that leads to peace and muslim means a person who understand and follows that ideology, fathfully. Or a muslim is a person works along that ideology to try and achieve or establish peace on the basis of terms dictated in the quran. A kafir is opposite in meaning to muslim ie a person who is a trouble maker or warmonger ie anti peace element.

In dogmatic sense people think that if they profess they are muslims then they are muslims and those who do not they are kafir. However real muslims and real kafirs are only known to God himself becaue we cannot see into minds of people as to who is true to his understanding and conviction and who is not.

All I can say is, he who is good in sight of God is good and he who is bad in sight of God is bad. However, in real world we too can say certain things about each other. If I see you harming or killing other human beings then I certainly will have an opinion about you as you will have about me based on our actions and reactions against each other and if possible reasons and motives. The following thread may help understand things better.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...AB-V-SECULARISM-Where-should-we-stand-and-why

Islam is not a mazhab=religion but a deen=divine rule of law, therefore taking islam as a religion is a big mistake.

http://www.aboutquran.com/Islam.htm

http://www.aboutquran.com/ba/ba.htm

http://www.parwez.tv

In short listening to advice of God and doing good for our human family is islam and anyone who does that is a muslim as far as God is concerned. What people accuse each other of is not something we should rely upon unless we know that someone from amongst us is working against our human family. This is where we become divided into groups. Some claiming one thing and others another. Thus there is a dividing line for example between ruling elite and their priestly class and the masses whom they use and abuse in the name of religion and secularism. So good people are only those who are loyal to their human family and bad people are those who are trying to use and abuse them for their own goals.

In this context if you support the right side then you are a better person and if you support wrong side then you are a worse person. The point to remember is that whatever we spread in the world will ultimately come back and affect ourselves. If it was goodness we spread then that would come back and hit us or if you spread harm then one day it will grow so much that it will engulf ourselves as well. It is like we are sitting in a crowded room and someone quietly drops a drop of scent. The nice smell of it will gradually reach all in the room. The opposite will happen if someone lets lose his smelly fart in the same crowded room. The world is like a room full of people so whatever good or bad we do will come back to us and affect us.

Hope this is of some help towards better understanding of islam, God bless you with all the best.

gvnawab

Voter (50+ posts)
What Crap? You guys are real crazy crying over spilled milk like two nation theory. Id say it it was awesome that pakistan was made. Can anyone ever imagine the misfortune of us Hindus living with 466 Million muslims amongst us??? 160 million are handful enough a bloody fifth column. What with our ******* secular politicians. The only flipside of partition was that all muslims didnt leave India coz of anti-hindu duo gandhi and nehru. The future of India lies in becoming the Hindu Republic of India, with saffron flying over red fort, a hindu super power. If pakistan wants Kashmir, lets give it to them, only if they accept every muslim living in India with it. All this charade about secularism is pure bull, we are in a decisive war of attrition with Islam. Either we see the writing on the wall and brace up for that final phase or be eliminated and be buried in history for good.