Awaaz With Kamran Shahid - 20th May 2011 - Sialkot Incident of Two Brothers - Other Side Of Story! M

Awaaz

Citizen

6a7b67b844dd577202a51ee8c3c88c0d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Awaaz With Kamran Shahid - 20th May 2011 - Sialkot Incident of Two Brothers - Other Side Of Story! Must Watch!

this is pakistan, shame on all of us

vas49

Citizen
Re: Awaaz With Kamran Shahid - 20th May 2011 - Sialkot Incident of Two Brothers - Other Side Of Story! Must Watch!

What type of islam society is this! very sadden today after watching this, who's right and who's wrong only Allah the Almighty knows but nobody should ever be allowed to take the law in their own hands, if that's what goes around in Pakistan if so i am ashamed to be a Pakistani, Mubarak aap logan ko. i have stayed away from 20 years i don't think i would ever want to come back to Pakistan again!!! especially when the people are like that. Mat Allah have mercy on to all Pakistanis i very much doubt it from the president right through the street traders all are CROOKS and DECEIVERS and they religion is not islam but dollars and pounds (with the exception of few true muslim Pakistanis) they should change the name from Pakistan to Dollarstan or Eurostan or maybe Pounderstan. i am so sick today after watching this i have questioned myself is this what the holy Quran and Mohammed (saw) has taught us, i don't have the words to describe on how i feel i'm totally speechless and i hope all these people suffer every pain and misery on this earth and than in hell.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

This is in sane. why is he showing this video again. Non human behaviour.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

Are we Monsters? we are not humans for sure. People can get angry, they have the right. But how can they become monsters. I dont know what has happened. I still cannot understand how it can happen.
Look at the people. Look at those old guys with beards. How can they say what they said?
Not human no way.

naeemk

MPA (400+ posts)

if the two brothers were realy not innocent the the got punishment right or wrong and people they brutaly murderd them afterwards should go due process of the justice system coz two wrongs doesnt make one right.

Narcissist

Banned

Well done Kamran shahid, very great investigation indeed, these two brothers were dacoits and armed robbers. Our government is apparently failed to punish almost every convict, so end of the day people will decide for themselves.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)

People showed their reaction after watching the first video because it was very very emotional, still i believe the way croud beat up those two boys and police watching as a spectator are not justified in any way in a civilised society but onus lies on Punjab CM who gave the police a free hand .They deserved the punishment under section 302 .such a brutal killings,none of those captured , should go off the hook.

Last edited:

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)

@ All

No where in this program he try to prove that What happend was correct.
But he showed that the previous version of the story was not correct that these two were innocent and Hafiz Quran Naik Shareef etc...
They killed two and injured two.
So no one will say that how they get punishment was correct. but one should also not say that they did not deserve punishment.
They deserve capital punishment as they have killed two person, And they got it BUT in a bad very bad way.
And it happened due to bad structure of our law and order

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)

And also the person in beard mention that

the way it was done not good but due to the past many attacks on public all of them were full upto the nose and that last incident prove a last push for the public.

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)

its proved in judicial inquiry n reported to SC aswell that these brothers were involved in robberies n etc .. people were nakk o nakk cz of them dacoits n that day bcz of police failure n awamz ghussa dat incident happened ... or hum logon ne FB page bana k kya nahin kiaa unko be gunnah sabit kerny k liye ...

waheed316

Voter (50+ posts)

I've few questions in my mind going on...

1. Zeeshan 11 yrs old boy was shot in neck... how a kid of 11 can talk when got shot in neck... According to her Daady he said to his Chachu dont give me water coz i'm fasting... And a person who took an oath on Quran... was keeping 20 - 22000 Rs with him when he was knew that he gonna come back after dropping his son to Madrisa... he was not going to his work place...

DPO waqar chohan is son in Law or close relative of Defence minister Ahmed Mukhtar or Ch Nisar... they got good relations to create any kind of evidence of mobile lists.. According to me, its all to save the waqar Chohan...

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)

I've few questions in my mind going on...

1. Zeeshan 11 yrs old boy was shot in neck... how a kid of 11 can talk when got shot in neck... According to her Daady he said to his Chachu dont give me water coz i'm fasting... And a person who took an oath on Quran... was keeping 20 - 22000 Rs with him when he was knew that he gonna come back after dropping his son to Madrisa... he was not going to his work place...

DPO waqar chohan is son in Law or close relative of Defence minister Ahmed Mukhtar or Ch Nisar... they got good relations to create any kind of evidence of mobile lists.. According to me, its all to save the waqar Chohan...
I fully agree with you, CM is trying to save the necks of DPO, RPO and other police men.

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
kamra shahid i was your fan until now. doing this kind of show and trying to show those innocent brothers and sons of pakistan were criminals will only negatively effect your popularity. shame on you!

bulgars004

MPA (400+ posts)
Media Pakistan ko Wrong side par lay ja raha hay. Pakistan main chand aik nay badmash payda ho chukay hain jin main say aik Media bi hay. yah sab Drama hay Recorded hay. Sab Paysay bna rahain hain awam ko galat rah par lagaya ja raha hay.

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
hahahahahah, haan yeah Pakistan hey, jahan apney saghey bhai , behnain bhi jaidad key liay , apney bhaion key bachoon ko mar daitey hain,,, aur phir Assad ali additonal session judge gujranwala jaisey judge , asal mujrimoon ko chor daitey hain, jahan police waley paisey kha kha kar tafteesh main bhi bachoon ko katal karney waloon ko kuch likhtey hain keh woh choot jatain hain,

then come the most sane society of pakistan , lawyers, yes wakeels, who are more then animal then anybody in pakistan

www.adilrana.com
www.ngipk.com

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...kistan-this-morning-(-(Azrana-s-message-added)

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...on-Adil-Rana-in-front-of-her-eyes-in-Pakistan

wahan per insaaf kia hoga .. kuch naheen

waslam

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)

What type of islam society is this! very sadden today after watching this, who's right and who's wrong only Allah the Almighty knows but nobody should ever be allowed to take the law in their own hands, if that's what goes around in Pakistan if so i am ashamed to be a Pakistani, Mubarak aap logan ko. i have stayed away from 20 years i don't think i would ever want to come back to Pakistan again!!! especially when the people are like that. Mat Allah have mercy on to all Pakistanis i very much doubt it from the president right through the street traders all are CROOKS and DECEIVERS and they religion is not islam but dollars and pounds (with the exception of few true muslim Pakistanis) they should change the name from Pakistan to Dollarstan or Eurostan or maybe Pounderstan. i am so sick today after watching this i have questioned myself is this what the holy Quran and Mohammed (saw) has taught us, i don't have the words to describe on how i feel i'm totally speechless and i hope all these people suffer every pain and misery on this earth and than in hell.

You don't want to come back to Pakistan turncoat? Then why are you on a Pakistani site? Go to your British sites you fraeking immigrant

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)

I wonder if the relatives of those 2 boys will accept diyat and let those killers free? WHen you have arab tribal laws disguised as Islamic laws into your penal code you can expect anything. If the government can pay deyat in raymond davis's name, then why not pay diyat to the parents of Muneeb & Mughees. It is time to scrap laws which give a chance to greedy relatives to sell their own childrens llives...