Awaaz With Kamran Shahid - 20th May 2011 - Sialkot Incident of Two Brothers - Other Side Of Story! M

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
I wonder if the relatives of those 2 boys will accept diyat and let those killers free? WHen you have arab tribal laws disguised as Islamic laws into your penal code you can expect anything. If the government can pay deyat in raymond davis's name, then why not pay diyat to the parents of Muneeb & Mughees. It is time to scrap laws which give a chance to greedy relatives to sell their own childrens llives...

Diyaat law is Quranic Law
and i have shown it to previously

So please Read Quran and stop saying talking about Quranic Laws if you are not aware of them

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
kamra shahid i was your fan until now. doing this kind of show and trying to show those innocent brothers and sons of pakistan were criminals will only negatively effect your popularity. shame on you!

On what basis you are saying that Those two were innocent? any thing to share?

Who killed bilal and zeeshan?

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
[MENTION=16384]mush_pride[/MENTION]

You are funny

Note: Do not waste time to click dislike as i know already.
you can not point out what you dislike but you dislike :p

itguru786

Citizen
Re: Awaaz With Kamran Shahid - 20th May 2011 - Sialkot Incident of Two Brothers - Other Side Of Story! Must Watch!

What type of islam society is this! very sadden today after watching this, who's right and who's wrong only Allah the Almighty knows but nobody should ever be allowed to take the law in their own hands, if that's what goes around in Pakistan if so i am ashamed to be a Pakistani, Mubarak aap logan ko. i have stayed away from 20 years i don't think i would ever want to come back to Pakistan again!!! especially when the people are like that. Mat Allah have mercy on to all Pakistanis i very much doubt it from the president right through the street traders all are CROOKS and DECEIVERS and they religion is not islam but dollars and pounds (with the exception of few true muslim Pakistanis) they should change the name from Pakistan to Dollarstan or Eurostan or maybe Pounderstan. i am so sick today after watching this i have questioned myself is this what the holy Quran and Mohammed (saw) has taught us, i don't have the words to describe on how i feel i'm totally speechless and i hope all these people suffer every pain and misery on this earth and than in hell.

Agreed what you have told.......... keh paisay ke liye corrup hokumranu ne Pakistan taqreebun baich hi diya hai. Aj Pakistan main zindagi ke her shobay main wohi ho raha hai jaisay america chehta hai.

As for as the Sania-e-Sialkot is concerned, I believe that once a muslim takes the oath on Quran in Masque (which was not good), we have to believe it otherwise hum gunagaar hoonge. but the other side what the people have done with two brothers was never justified.

Ugar humari aawam itni hi juzbaati hai to kiyu nahi upnain haqook ke liye gharoon se bahir aati......... kiya unain nahi pata keh Pakistan pe daka pura hooha hai. ugar awam esi terah se baher aa kar robbers ko katal karna shuru kar dain to Pakistan ke bohat saray politician, beurocrates, aur ruling class kub ke kabroon main hoti. buray buray daku ksi na ksi political party ke zere-e-saya hain. Allah humain en dakoon se nijat dilae........ AMEEN

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
very good show .things were very unclear before it,if some one kill ur relative in front of u.that can be natural result