Asif Ali Zardari !!! Sala Mein tu Sahab Ban Gia

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
hahaha

Chalo yar kuch thodi si hut ker bhi koshih kar dali aap,

waisey kaafi cheap herkat hai, kisi ko janey bojhey baghair is tarha ki harkat nahi karni chaiyey, grow up, lol

hans

Banned
Re: Pakistan President Asif Zardari Drinking EXCLUSIVE

Boss its Rose Water......[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
hahaha

Chalo yar kuch thodi si hut ker bhi koshih kar dali aap,

waisey kaafi cheap herkat hai, kisi ko janey bojhey baghair is tarha ki harkat nahi karni chaiyey, grow up, lol

Yar agar abhi tak aap janey hi nahi keh Zar and Sharif kya hain ? to phhir aap ka allah hi hafiz. aap yqeenan grown up to hain laikin hosh bhi karain.
Zar and Sharif koi new nahi, ham logon nain in ko in key kai saal ki kartooton sey jana hai.

concern_paki

Dear guys, if you will throw a stone in the pool of mud, mud will splash out of it and get your clothes messy ..... nothing more you can expect while throwing a stone into the pool of mud ...... it is the same if the dog is barking on you you will not bark at him in return ..... so everyone knows in the world what is the personality of Mr.Z even dogs and the pool of mud are much more better than him ......

canadian

Yar agar abhi tak aap janey hi nahi keh Zar and Sharif kya hain ? to phhir aap ka allah hi hafiz. aap yqeenan grown up to hain laikin hosh bhi karain.
Zar and Sharif koi new nahi, ham logon nain in ko in key kai saal ki kartooton sey jana hai.

Bhai,
Iss becharay ka bhi qasoor nahi.Iss ko yeh kaam kerney key paisey miltey hain.Guzaara bhi tou kerna hai.waisy afsoos ki baat hai aapna zameer beech ker kar raha hai.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Bhai,
Iss becharay ka bhi qasoor nahi.Iss ko yeh kaam kerney key paisey miltey hain.Guzaara bhi tou kerna hai.waisy afsoos ki baat hai aapna zameer beech ker kar raha hai.

hahahaha

Chalo I feel happy for you, atleast you find something to please yourself.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)

Dear Saeed Khan,

Have you ever happened to meet H.E Mr Zardari in person.

I don't think so.

Better first have some of your own personal knowledge about him, otherwise refrain using your assumptions about this GREAT dignitories.

Last edited:

saeed khan

Dear Saeed Khan,

Have you ever happened to H.E Mr Zardari in person/

I don't think so.

Better first have some of your own personal knowledge about him, otherwise refrain using using your assumptions about dignitories.

Dear Zardarifan

Do you mean two hundred million people of Pakistan should meet personally every politician and then make a decision? and I have nothing to do with his personality I have to access him on his policies for the country and for the nation.
Bhai a leader`s policies tell what he is and the steps Zar has taken in his presidency are enough to understand him.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear Zardarifan

Do you mean two hundred million people of Pakistan should meet personally every politician and then make a decision? and I have nothing to do with his personality I have to access him on his policies for the country and for the nation.
Bhai a leader`s policies tell what he is and the steps Zar has taken in his presidency are enough to understand him.

So you think H.E Mr Zardari is policy maker? very strange, just try to understand, same policies are going on, they way it use to be in Musharaf's time, and it will keep on going even most of your favorite Imran Khan will come in power(which I doubt) becasue these decisions have been made in USA and Pakistan Army is the main source to comply on it, so where does, H.E Mr Zardari comes into the picture as corrupt, every one is corrupt, if you dare to call H.E Mr Zardari corrupt then please call your favorites also same. or otherwise do spend sometime time to get the truth, instead of believing 2 million or 100 million people's thinking. worst senario of Pakistani nation, they believe on others saying, don't want to use their own brain. SAD.