Asif Ali Zardari !!! Sala Mein tu Sahab Ban Gia

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)

Wah, kitna bada teer mara hai, mehangai ka zomaydar zardari, kul ko yehi log houn gey, yehi gana chul raha hoga, aur naam change kar key Imran khan gana shurou kar deien gey, is sey pehley yehi ronna Musharaf key liyey bhi roya jata tha, very cheap. find something better.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)

So unfortunate, these sick minded people don't leave kids private life as well, what is the cruelity in this video, Bilawal in Haloween party with his friends, just tell me how many of you overseas Pakistanis can stop their children in going to these kind of parties, have somesnese, come out from hatred, use your brain.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)

Simple question, Kamran Khan is still working with Geo, why he can't go to the independent court, What ever Laghari said in his speech, why they couldn't prove him guilty, paid journalist, in this video, he was talking in favor of Nawaz Sharif, and today, same he is favoring to MQM.

So funny, only talks, but no proof.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Pakistan President Asif Zardari Drinking EXCLUSIVE

Sahih baat hai sirf chund logoun ney ley li hai, qaum ki qismat apney haath maain, shall I ask you, how can these people can be allowed to tampered videos and photographs, let me ask you all simple question, if your own personal photos will be tampered and display with kind of song, how will you feel,

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)

So silly allegations, even in such catastrophic situation no body helps Pakistan, He had been visiting these nations to help Pakistanis, but ruthless media create negative perceptions, H.E Mr Zardari had another issue of British PM statement in India, it was very important to make them clear, we were suffering because of them, who were accusing Pakistan, But here issue is very different, our own fool people start controversies and then no one their to talk truth or reveal the reality.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)

Is bewaqoof pathan ki bahaduri deikho, door sey Sher ko galiyan dey raha hai, gorey police waley key agey lugney ki himmat nahi thi, aur to aur jawan apney hi camrey main apni tasweer daltey huwey dar raha tha, zara gor sey deikho, itni batein karta raha, impression kis ka kharab huwa Pakistan ka, sorry for these poor people, in ki misal bilkul aisey hai dhobi ka **** ghar ka na ghat ka.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)

Jo harkatein Imran Khan ab mil ker establishment key saath ker raha hai, kuch arsey key baad yehi journalist H.E Mr Asif Ali Zardari key interview kar raha hoga aur poochey gey keh sir yeh jo Imran Khan aaj joota pada hai, is key barey main aap ka kiya khayal hai, aur H.E Mr Zardari apni alaa zarfi ka muzahira kartey huwey kahein gey, hamari qaum ko aisa nahi karna chahiyey, beshak admi ka kirdar kitna hi bura kiyun na ho, magar us ko jotey sey nahi marna chahiyey.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Hey Canadian Dude, thanks for making my life easy, good job, You bring all the garbage under your roof, which gives me opportunity to clarify all in one shot, now go ahead and find some more to shut your mouth shut. hahahaha

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So you think H.E Mr Zardari is policy maker? very strange, just try to understand, same policies are going on, they way it use to be in Musharaf's time, and it will keep on going even most of your favorite Imran Khan will come in power(which I doubt) becasue these decisions have been made in USA and Pakistan Army is the main source to comply on it, so where does, H.E Mr Zardari comes into the picture as corrupt, every one is corrupt, if you dare to call H.E Mr Zardari corrupt then please call your favorites also same. or otherwise do spend sometime time to get the truth, instead of believing 2 million or 100 million people's thinking. worst senario of Pakistani nation, they believe on others saying, don't want to use their own brain. SAD.

I know that he is not responsible of the main policies but he could take small steps for the welfare of people of Pakistan or atleast do not waste tax money of poor people of Pakistan or do you mean it is also ordered by someone else?
IF he is unable to do anything then please step down and let someone else lead the nation.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
I know that he is not responsible of the main policies but he could take small steps for the welfare of people of Pakistan or atleast do not waste tax money of poor people of Pakistan or do you mean it is also ordered by someone else?
IF he is unable to do anything then please step down and let someone else lead the nation.

Cool buddy, atleast you have come to understand few facts, now issue is don't you think, he doesn't want to deliver, he just want sti idol, problem comes with resources, main monetary is going to army, after that there are lot of mixed issues, which are eating resources, plus daily there is some issue either by human nature or mother nature, which cause great hurddles, overseas pledges are onnly on papers, there is none in hand, etc etc

So if people start understanding the problems being faced by H.E Zardari like you, things will also become better gradually. just try to support H.E Zardari and then see the results.