Asfandiar Wali Press Conference in progress: Updates coming up

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Wali started his press conference just now.

First thing he said, you have to look at the situation of Karachi before 12th May 2007 and after it.

Second, he said, the allegation of "Killing of Pushtoons". This should be investigated.
ZM should be called to SC and CJ should look at the evidence he had and once and for all investigate the allegations properly and tell us of this "Killing of Pushtoons" allegations are correct.

crankthskunk

He has started to answer in Puhtoo, thank God I understand Pushtoo, not perfect, but most of it.

To answer a question, he said, the they are thinking to re-join Sind Government. And the operations in Karachi should be done without any prejudice to any group.

He is demanding MQM should provide us assurances on the comments of "Killing of Pushtoons".

crankthskunk

To answer a question, he said, if you say that Bhatta Mafia and target killers are destroying peace in Karachi, then why should i worry. We are not Bhatta Khoor or Target killers. As long as the operations are conducted across the board and no one group is targeted then it is fine.

We will play full part in restoring peace to Karachi.

We have our own strategy, when someone goes to war they have their strategies. we will disclose our strategies in due course

ARY has cut off the press conference to introduce commercial break.
If it was AH they would have shown hours of his shouting and funny speech without any disruptions.

mrk123

Life is dear to the poor emloyees of the channel and money is important for the owners.....

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
He has started to answer in Puhtoo, thank God I understand Pushtoo, not perfect, but most of it.

To answer a question, he said, the they are thinking to re-join Sind Government. And the operations in Karachi should be done without any prejudice to any group.

He is demanding MQM should provide us assurances on the comments of "Killing of Pushtoons".

naka ,da kho dar kha khabara da.

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
we all should be thankful to mirza shaib,his bravery and non- greediness for status has totally exposed already exposed mqm.
now i request ARMY to do merciless trial and cleanup with the hlp of police and ranger.
its NOW are NEVER situ.
and finally salute to mirza for secrifying his post.(clap)

zourikhan

Councller (250+ posts)
we all should be thankful to mirza shaib,his bravery and non- greediness for status has totally exposed already exposed mqm.

now i request ARMY to do merciless trial and cleanup with the hlp of police and ranger.
its NOW are NEVER situ.
and finally salute to mirza for secrifying his post.(clap)

Hahahahah ......MQM Dushmani me ager pakistan k dushmanoo ko bhi apna baap bana pare to hum banae ge:):)
such allegations have always been leveled against the MQM ever since its inception these ludicrous allegations have been proved wrong in the fullness of time. The MQM was accused of Jinnahpur in the past but those who leveled the allegation later admitted that it was a drama.

Per tassubiii Zehan ka kuch nahi ho saktaaaa
MQM zindabad Pakistan Paindabad.....:)
Allah subhan-u-tala bless on our beloved land(Pakistan)

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
HER KOI TUHARI THERA NHAIN HOTA ,NAME PATHAN BHI KA OR ANDAR SA MELA MQMR.
TUM KO TAFOO BABA KA ROOP MAIN MUBARIQ HO, FIQER KERO MQM KA KHATMA KA BAD KIS KI CHATO GA?(bigsmile)