Are Ahmadiyyas / Qadyanis considered Muslims?

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I never said you did. And that's what I have been trying to tell you don't compare oranges and apples.
sure, but my point is that its only natural for such excommunications to want to expand to target other groups as well. THAT is a threat we dont really want to talk about.

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
sure, but my point is that its only natural for such excommunications to want to expand to target other groups as well. THAT is a threat we dont really want to talk about.
Threat is no problem at all if you stand firm on the truth. Life on earth is not jannah .

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
Ahmedia Musalman nhi hain according to Islam and principles laid by ALLAH and His messenger SAW

Baqi ap beghairton ki trah Imran Khan per tanqeed k liye Ahmedi ko Musalmaan kehny walay ki video bhi share krdo...

Usky baad Qadiyani khalifa ki video b share krdena Pakiatan k khilaaf

This is the way you chose for yourselves.
daym dude -- and here I used to like your posts!
"Baqi ap beghairton ki trah Imran Khan per tanqeed k liye Ahmedi ko Musalmaan kehny walay ki video bhi share krdo" -- DONOT judge anyone in haste as we learn from the incident of Hazrat Dawood AS giving a particular verdict without listening fully well to both sides wherein his son Hazrat Sulaiman AS interjected and pointed out this mistake.....

"Ahmedi ko Musalmaan kehny walay ki video bhi share krdo" -- the lecturer is actually validating that Ahmidiyas/Qadiyanis are NOT MUSLIMS - rather apostate.....

At the end of the day you will go in ur own qabr, I into mine -- and Allah's justice that day will be swift and may he not forgive those who intentionally spread discord/disunity among the Ummah and try to spread corruption intentionally.....

"Believers, if a troublemaker brings you news, check it first, in case you wrong others unwittingly and later regret what you have done, and be aware that it is God’s Messenger who is among you: in many matters you would certainly suffer if he were to follow your wishes." Quran 46:6

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
dude! did you even listen to the lecture -- he confirms that the ahmidiyas/qadiyanis are indeed NOT MUSLIMS -- rather they are apostate
daym dude -- and here I used to like your posts!
"Baqi ap beghairton ki trah Imran Khan per tanqeed k liye Ahmedi ko Musalmaan kehny walay ki video bhi share krdo" -- DONOT judge anyone in haste as we learn from the incident of Hazrat Dawood AS giving a particular verdict without listening fully well to both sides wherein his son Hazrat Sulaiman AS interjected and pointed out this mistake.....

"Ahmedi ko Musalmaan kehny walay ki video bhi share krdo" -- the lecturer is actually validating that Ahmidiyas/Qadiyanis are NOT MUSLIMS - rather apostate.....

At the end of the day you will go in ur own qabr, I into mine -- and Allah's justice that day will be swift and may he not forgive those who intentionally spread discord/disunity among the Ummah and try to spread corruption intentionally.....

"Believers, if a troublemaker brings you news, check it first, in case you wrong others unwittingly and later regret what you have done, and be aware that it is God’s Messenger who is among you: in many matters you would certainly suffer if he were to follow your wishes." Quran 46:6

You have no idea how much it breaks my heart, like a spear is shoved into my heart piercing into two when these people call me Hindu or Jew when i share Islamic videos and my intentions are so people will learn something good, so i can earn some good deeds.

My crime is that i criticise the current government so i am labelled a Kafir and Mushrik?

I try to keep silence over this because i know i can't respond properly in this world. InshaAllah, in the next world, they will have to answer for the slander, for the heartbreak they cause me.

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
You have no idea how much it breaks my heart, like a spear is shoved into my heart piercing into two when these people call me Hindu or Jew when i share Islamic videos and my intentions are so people will learn something good, so i can earn some good deeds.

My crime is that i criticise the current government so i am labelled a Kafir and Mushrik?

I try to keep silence over this because i know i can't respond properly in this world. InshaAllah, in the next world, they will have to answer for the slander, for the heartbreak they cause me.
Well you will have me as your witness (only in this instance lolz - not your other bigoted statements regarding ex-pats OR me that you've used to belittle or malign me/expats)....

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well you will have me as your witness (only in this instance lolz - not your other bigoted statements regarding ex-pats OR me that you've used to belittle or malign me/expats)....

Belittle? Yes. Malign? No. There's a difference. I belittle your knowledge of Pakistan especially with regards to the hardships we're facing, i didn't malign your character.

But I'll apologise for lumping you in together with rest of them. I have been harsh on you and the anger was misdirected towards you. The general theme and tone of this forum is vulgar and negative. I prefer defence.pk instead