Apas Ki Baat - 28th March 2011 - Sethi 's Appreciation For Imran Khan & Disclosure About Raymond Dav

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Will ever Pakistanis use their mind instead of heart?

I don't think so,

they always would like to hear, what they like, TRUTH is like a big embarrassment for them.

Heroism on its height,

They use their heart where mind should be use, likewise mind would have been used where it shouldn't.

What would be the end of this nation, start with emotions, waste of time on emotions, and at the end no result.

There are people at the extremes two ends of the pendulum,
One side just sit on first hurdle thinking journey is going to be very difficult and they will not make it
Other side ignore the very visible writing on wall and keep on going the path which takes them away from the destination

Bhai you are thinking we are on the wrong path as I can't accuse you of a quitter, knowing your personal struggle in life
Only think I will suggest is that pls try to understand that this pendulum is longer in years term than what you are thinking but we are on the right path

Don't lose hope and please don't spread despair ...

kalia

IMRAN KHAN is gonna be next president of pakistan if the fair ellection is conducted.... only hope of all young pakistani

khawaja86

Banned
shiti actually apnay namak ka haq aada kar raha hai, as on 23 march he got medal from big thug (sadar-e-mumtiqat) for his such journalism services. I had little doubt about him before, but its crystal clear now...............

zebaghzl

Citizen
Dear sethi sahib say may eik baat kehna chahta hoon. Yeh sahib waisay to itnay well informed bantay hain, jaisay in say ziada kisi ko maloom nahi her kisi ko jahil keh daitay hain. Yeh qissa jo inho nai Birjesh mishra wala sunaya keh un ki car ko lahore may cricket stadium ka bahir nojawan larkon nai ghair liya tha to wo daar gayay thay. Lekin phir yeh daikh ke hairaan ho ho gayay thay kay pakistan kay harnay kay baad bhi woh (V) yani victory ka sign bana ker dikha rahay thay. To sethi sahib ki knowledge mai izafa ker doon keh (V) ka matlab PEACE ka hota hay un nojawano ka matlab pakistan aur india kay beech may ho ga. Harnay kai baad woh victory ka izhaar kaisay ker saktay hain.BEWAKOOF , PERHAY LIKHAY JAHI....CHOLAY DAI KER PAAS HOWA WA HAI??????

usmanca

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I edited my previous message just to raise my voice against Injustice.

I have been banned just because of writing against Imran Khan. Is this justice PTI is fighting for.

I have seen in this forum that members are abusing and still they are not banned.

We should stop worshiping personalities and must form our opinion on the basis of right or wrong.

I am not anti PTI but after this attitude of PTI members I am thinking, which type of Justice PTI is looking for. The only opinion that favors them.

For any confusion members are check my posts.

PTI = Pakistan Tehrike Injustice
201132711325731738_20.jpg

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)
I edited my previous message just to raise my voice against Injustice.

I have been banned just because of wring against Imran Khan. Is this justice PTI is fighting for.

I have seen in this this forum that members are abusing and still they are not banned.

We should stop worshiping personalities and must form our opinion on the basis of right or wrong.

I am not anti PTI but after this attitude of PTI members I am thinking, which type of Justice PTI is looking for. The only opinion that favors them.

For any confusion members are check my posts.

PTI = Pakistan Tehrike Injustice

I agree with this member and every one should be allowed to express his opinion freely and he/she should not be banned un-till they abuse.

Last edited: