Afghan Taliban blow up little children

Mysticreed

Banned
Suicide attackers kill 19 in southern Afghanistan
KANDAHAR, Afghanistan - 29th July 2011 (3 hours ago)
By Reuters
Suicide attackers killed at least 19 people, 12 of them young children, when they targeted government buildings in southern Afghanistan Thursday, the latest blow to a fragile region that has been destabilized by a string of assassinations.

The assault in Uruzgan province also wounded 35 civilians, provincial officials said, and was the deadliest in the south in nearly six months.
It began with two remote-controlled car bombs, one in front of the provincial governor’s compound and the other near the offices for regional state television channel, Uruzgan TV, said the governor’s spokesman, Ahmad Milad Modaser.

Up to six suicide bombers then stormed the governor’s compound and the police chief’s compound in Tirin Kot, capital of Uruzgan, said Interior Ministry spokesman Sediq Sediqqi.

Three bombers detonated their explosives shortly after the attacks began while the remaining attackers were locked in a hours-long gunfight with police inside the compounds, he added.

The Taliban claimed responsibility for the attack and spokesman Qari Yousuf Ahmadi said six militants were involved.
Uruzgan is a largely rural and mountainous province north of Kandahar, to which it has many cultural and tribal links, and the Taliban have long had a presence there.

Last edited:

Skeptic

Siasat.pk - Blogger
attachment.php

anees1980

MPA (400+ posts)
How many suicide bombings we use to have in Pakistan and Afghanistan before Usa decided to attack Afgahnistan and then ultimately have their basis their???????????

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
I'm not surprised at all from this moronic atheist post. Firstly religion wasn't the sole reason for 9/11, it was a reaction to US middle east policies. Secondly it is your god "Science" that was behind the monstrosities like nuclear bombs etc. and I can go on about the irony of your post. Siasat.pk mods should ban retards like this "skeptic" jerk from posting their filth here.

Mysticreed

Banned
La'anat on all the mullas who have a soft corner for Taliban even after this !!!!!!!!!!!! Women children and elderly are not to be harmed in a real jihad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anees1980

MPA (400+ posts)
La'anat on all the mullas who have a soft corner for Taliban even after this !!!!!!!!!!!! Women children and elderly are not to be harmed in a real jihad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should question the source behind the story, do you really trust sources from western media. They play with your head to brainwash you into accepting their agenda.

hans

Banned
Bhai Mullah Omar, can you define your Islam?

After all its very clear in this particular instance small children were killed.... Now explain to me your version of Islam where its Ok to have Collateral Damage in the name of Islam.

Kindly refer to me a Hadith or Quran support. Well I do hope you know what Quran and hadith is?

May actual Mullah omar rot in is real llife.

La'anat on all munafiq who support US war on muslims.

Mysticreed

Banned
You should question the source behind the story, do you really trust sources from western media. They play with your head to brainwash you into accepting their agenda.

Dude it is in all the newspapers of the world including Pakistani papers. Go fool some madrassa kid !!!!!!!!!!!!

Mysticreed

Banned

After all its very clear in this particular instance small children were killed.... Now explain to me your version of Islam where its Ok to have Collateral Damage in the name of Islam.

Kindly refer to me a Hadith or Quran support. Well I do hope you know what Quran and hadith is?

They have become mad and have deviated from the true Islam. Killing children is not jihad they are bringing bad name to Islam. They will argue and say all sorts of strange things to support taliban because they are deaf dumb and blind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Allah ney inhay yahan laa kar maara hai sab key samney zaleel o khwaar aur ruswa ho rahay hain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Allah in key aamal samney ley aya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
****** us per bhe jo islam kay khilaf bakwas keray,jo zalim ke himayat karay,mazloom ko dhashatgard khay,jo drones say hamlay keray,
or jo in sub buray kamoon ke himaayat karay us per bhe ******,or jo un kay liay propaganda keray us per bhe!!!!
tum koan se catagory main ho khoob jantay ho??????

Mysticreed

Banned
****** us per bhe jo islam kay khilaf bakwas keray,jo zalim ke himayat karay,mazloom ko dhashatgard khay,jo drones say hamlay keray,
or jo in sub buray kamoon ke himaayat karay us per bhe ******,or jo un kay liay propaganda keray us per bhe!!!!
tum koan se catagory main ho khoob jantay ho??????

Ji haan un sab par bhi ****** hai aur mein sirf musalman key category mein ata hoon. When are you going to condemn the killing of little children dude ?????????? Allah ko jaan deni hai ya nahi ???????????/

Mysticreed

Banned
La'anat on all the mullas who have a soft corner for Taliban even after this !!!!!!!!!!!! Women children and elderly are not to be harmed in a real jihad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Afghan Taliban are fighting for their freedom. Civilian casualties are regrettable but what other options do freedom fighters have? May haters rot in hell and may God grant victory to freedom fighters. How do we know Taliban even knew there would be children in compound? Why do you not speak against the very source of all this which is US? You smell like just another munafiq.