Afghan Taliban blow up little children

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
They have become mad and have deviated from the true Islam. Killing children is not jihad they are bringing bad name to Islam. They will argue and say all sorts of strange things to support taliban because they are deaf dumb and blind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Allah ney inhay yahan laa kar maara hai sab key samney zaleel o khwaar aur ruswa ho rahay hain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Allah in key aamal samney ley aya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The only people who have deviated are munafiq who are unable to see the source of all this killing.

Mysticreed

Banned
The only people who have deviated are munafiq who are unable to see the source of all this killing.

The real deviants are those who do not know the abc of jihad and have started to kill children regardless of the source of all this killing and on top of that those people who are defending these unislamic acts !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell me from Quran and Hades where killing of innocent children is allowed ???????????

hans

Banned
Kafir are those who hide behind women and children.. .remember the source of the news is Afghan news agency. As for your source its one blind eye Dajjal Mullah omar.

I would remind you to practice true Islam, which is free from all evil and misgivings.

Lets offer a Dua......

Oh Allah, we ask you for help and seek your forgiveness, and we believe in You and have trust in You, and we praise you in the best way and we thank You and we are not ungrateful to you, and we forsake and turn away from the one who disobeys you. O Allah, we worship You only and pray to You and prostrate ourselves before You, and we run towards You and serve You, and we hope to receive your mercy, and we fear your punishment. Surely, the disbelievers Taliban will receive your punishment.

Afghan Taliban are fighting for their freedom. Civilian casualties are regrettable but what other options do freedom fighters have? May haters rot in hell and may God grant victory to freedom fighters. How do we know Taliban even knew there would be children in compound? Why do you not speak against the very source of all this which is US? You smell like just another munafiq.

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
The real deviants are those who do not know the abc of jihad and have started to kill children regardless of the source of all this killing and on top of that those people who are defending these unislamic acts !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell me from Quran and Hades where killing of innocent children is allowed ???????????
It's a struggle for freedom, civilian casualties will unfortuntely occur due to the weapons used in wars in this age. It's not like Taliban are delibrately targetting children or civilians. What were 12 children doing in a governors compound?

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kafir are those who hide behind women and children.. .remember the source of the news is Afghan news agency. As for your source its one blind eye Dajjal Mullah omar.

I would remind you to practice true Islam, which is free from all evil and misgivings.

Lets offer a Dua......

Oh Allah, we ask you for help and seek your forgiveness, and we believe in You and have trust in You, and we praise you in the best way and we thank You and we are not ungrateful to you, and we forsake and turn away from the one who disobeys you. O Allah, we worship You only and pray to You and prostrate ourselves before You, and we run towards You and serve You, and we hope to receive your mercy, and we fear your punishment. Surely, the disbelievers Taliban will receive your punishment.
Which Afghan news agency? the one that spews government lies? Mullah Omar is a true mujahid no matter what munafiq say about him and mujahideen don't hide behind women and children. Islam doesn't teach you to let kafir forces take over your country. Are you a true muslim or just another beigharat?

Mysticreed

Banned
It's a struggle for freedom, civilian casualties will unfortuntely occur due to the weapons used in wars in this age. It's not like Taliban are delibrately targetting children or civilians. What were 12 children doing in a governors compound?

Prove it from Quran Hades and seerat Rasool what you said. There is nothing unfortunate about it as it is plain cold blooded murder !!!!!!!!!!!!! It is not jihad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Prove it from Quran Hades and seerat Rasool what you said. There is nothing unfortunate about it as it is plain cold blooded murder !!!!!!!!!!!!! It is not jihad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Definition of murder:
Noun: The unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.
Verb: Kill (someone) unlawfully and with premeditation.
Taliban don't premediate to kill children and other innocent people and please suggest to me how Taliban should fight for their freedom without having any civilian casualties?

Mysticreed

Banned
Definition of murder:
Noun: The unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.
Verb: Kill (someone) unlawfully and with premeditation.
Taliban don't premediate to kill children and other innocent people and please suggest to me how Taliban should fight for their freedom without having any civilian casualties?

Keep this angraizi definition to yourself you deviated mulla slave and prove it from Quran and Hades !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mysticreed

Banned
La'anat on all the mullas who have a soft corner for Taliban even after this !!!!!!!!!!!! Women children and elderly are not to be harmed in a real jihad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

anees1980

MPA (400+ posts)
Dude it is in all the newspapers of the world including Pakistani papers. Go fool some madrassa kid !!!!!!!!!!!!
And what credibility does newspapers in Pakistan have. Most of them have the same agenda. I'am in no way supporting such a barbaric act, what troubles me is that these bombings started after the intervention of America. They are working day and night to divide and conqure Muslims and unfortunately they are doing it quite successfully. I will always be suspicious of american led foreign forces first before putting the blame on any Muslim brothers.

Mysticreed

Banned
And what credibility does newspapers in Pakistan have. Most of them have the same agenda. I'am in no way supporting such a barbaric act, what troubles me is that these bombings started after the intervention of America. They are working day and night to divide and conqure Muslims and unfortunately they are doing it quite successfully. I will always be suspicious of american led foreign forces first before putting the blame on any Muslim brothers.

Lol as I said before go and fool a madrassa kid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What credibility do you have dude ???????????? everyone is aware of your agenda !!!!!!!!!!!! Why do you read Pakistani newspapers and watch Pakistani channels if you do not trust them ?????????? Move on to Afghanistan we do not want traitors !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is an authentic news and the Taliban spokesman has accepted it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now go and fool a madrassa kid as your hypocritic game has been exposed and both you talibanis and Americans are made for each other as both are liars and murderers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anees1980

MPA (400+ posts)
Lol as I said before go and fool a madrassa kid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What credibility do you have dude ???????????? everyone is aware of your agenda !!!!!!!!!!!! Why do you read Pakistani newspapers and watch Pakistani channels if you do not trust them ?????????? Move on to Afghanistan we do not want traitors !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is an authentic news and the Taliban spokesman has accepted it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now go and fool a madrassa kid as your hypocritic game has been exposed and both you talibanis and Americans are made for each other as both are liars and murderers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Listen mate you can question my credibility, but thats the sad part becuase we tend accept everyhing from mainstream media but question the credibility of a rational thought . And yes iam working on a agenda and that is to question the main stream media. And lol, mujeh Afghanistan bhejne se pehle puch to lete as its not my country but it seems like u tend to label anyone who disagree with you as a taliban and thats the result of blindly accepting mainstream media.

Last edited:

Mysticreed

Banned
You used an english word and I provided the definition for it. Stop coming up with excuses you deviated apostate.

I am still waiting for you to show me from Quran and Hades the permissibility of killing innocent children monsieur mulla slave ????????????

Mysticreed

Banned
Listen mate you can question my credibility, but thats the sad part becuase we tend accept everyhing from mainstream media but question the credibility of a rational thought . And yes iam working on a agenda and that is to question the main stream media. And lol, mujeh Afghanistan bhejne se pehle puch to lete as its not my country but it seems like u tend to label anyone who disagree with you as a taliban and thats the result of blindly accepting mainstream media.

Still no logic and rational coming out from your side dude. I am still waiting for you to show me from Quran and Hades the permissibility of killing innocent children ????????????