Afghan Taliban blow up little children

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
Taliban are illiterate stone age faggot losers, they are also bacha baz and they must be exterminated from the face of the earth. I am shocked that some people here are admirers of these animal savages. These pigs called taliban are just doing their tribal warfare and some stupid people in pakistan think that they are doing some service to islam, this is sick mentality.

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
I request secret agencies of pakistan to take notice of users here on this forum who openly support the terrorism of taliban, Arrest these people before it is too late.

Scorpion

Banned
La'anat on all the mullas who have a soft corner for Taliban even after this !!!!!!!!!!!! Women children and elderly are not to be harmed in a real jihad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear,

In times of war, situation happens where civilians become colletral damage . . . . Both Islam and Geneva Convention allows resistance against an invasion army . . . . And both dis allow deliberate killing of women, children and old . . . . In deliberate killings happened at time of Prophet as well as today . . . .

Both Islam and Geneva Convention allows insurgency to attack enemy targets if that enemy is occupying and targets include both military and government installations . . . . Now lets see whats the target was i.e governors compound and the police chiefs compound . . . . which clearly proofs that the killing of childrens was indeliberate and was accidental unlike the NATO and American troops who at first wrongly occupying afghanistan and than deliberatly targets civilian installations resulting in deliberate deaths of women, children and old . . . . as they and the puppet regime is occupying the military and government installation themselves . . . .

Therefore, instead of spilling your long held beans of hatred for Taliban , just use your common sense . . . The deaths of these civilians is regretable but more regreatable is the occupation of afghanistan by the infidels and their supporting Munafiqeens . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
Taliban are illiterate stone age faggot losers, they are also bacha baz and they must be exterminated from the face of the earth. I am shocked that some people here are admirers of these animal savages. These pigs called taliban are just doing their tribal warfare and some stupid people in pakistan think that they are doing some service to islam, this is sick mentality.

The language you use proofs you to be a sick with an animal mentality . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
Kafir are those who hide behind women and children.. .remember the source of the news is Afghan news agency. As for your source its one blind eye Dajjal Mullah omar.

I would remind you to practice true Islam, which is free from all evil and misgivings.

Lets offer a Dua......

Oh Allah, we ask you for help and seek your forgiveness, and we believe in You and have trust in You, and we praise you in the best way and we thank You and we are not ungrateful to you, and we forsake and turn away from the one who disobeys you. O Allah, we worship You only and pray to You and prostrate ourselves before You, and we run towards You and serve You, and we hope to receive your mercy, and we fear your punishment. Surely, the disbelievers Taliban will receive your punishment.

What a dua full of Munafiqat and Hypocracy . . . .

The Verse of Surah e Baqra down his post has really exposed this Munafiq to us . . . .

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
kam cia ka badnam taliban.
in indian movie KARANTI,where the freedom fighters were tried to be defamed by english invaders to rap women and do other nasty things and pretend its done by freedom fighters.its not possible who are fighting for their future genarations, will kill thier own.

watch till end the girl is taking name of american and not taliban.

Last edited:

Mysticreed

Banned

Dear,

In times of war, situation happens where civilians become colletral damage . . . . Both Islam and Geneva Convention allows resistance against an invasion army . . . . And both dis allow deliberate killing of women, children and old . . . . In deliberate killings happened at time of Prophet as well as today . . . .

Both Islam and Geneva Convention allows insurgency to attack enemy targets if that enemy is occupying and targets include both military and government installations . . . . Now lets see whats the target was i.e governor’s compound and the police chief’s compound . . . . which clearly proofs that the killing of childrens was indeliberate and was accidental unlike the NATO and American troops who at first wrongly occupying afghanistan and than deliberatly targets civilian installations resulting in deliberate deaths of women, children and old . . . . as they and the puppet regime is occupying the military and government installation themselves . . . .

Therefore, instead of spilling your long held beans of hatred for Taliban , just use your common sense . . . The deaths of these civilians is regretable but more regreatable is the occupation of afghanistan by the infidels and their supporting Munafiqeens . . . .

Yaar since you are talking about Geneva convention then you must be aware that the attack on Afghanistan has the legal support of a unanimous UN resolution. No doubt Geneva conventions also apply but this needs to be decided by the International court of justice as Afghan war is a pretty complex case and a unique one in modern history because of the unanimous UN resolution already mentioned by me and secondly the Taliban govrnment was only recognised by tree countries and the rest never recognised it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you talk about Islam then show evidences please instead of your personal memory and learned lessons. I would like to see where in Quran and Hades the killing of women, children and elderly has been permitted ???????????

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
[h=3]U.S. military fucks up in Afghanistan, killing children, strengthening Taliban[/h]

By Michael J.W. Stickings

The Times:

Nine boys collecting firewood to heat their homes in the eastern Afghanistan mountains were killed by NATO helicopter gunners who mistook them for insurgents, according to a statement on Wednesday by NATO, which apologized for the mistake.

The boys, who were 9 to 15 years old, were attacked on Tuesday in what amounted to one of the war’s worst cases of mistaken killings by foreign-led forces. The victims included two sets of brothers. A 10th boy survived.

The NATO statement, which included an unusual personal apology by the commander of the NATO forces in Afghanistan, Gen. David H. Petraeus, said the boys had been misidentified as the attackers of a NATO base earlier in the day. News of the attack enraged Afghans and led to an anti-American demonstration on Wednesday in the village of Nanglam, where the boys were from.​

Something tells me the personal apology from Petraeus isn't going to help much. As Comrade Misfit puts it, "[n]o matter how many clinics NATO sets up or how many schools are opened, the relatives of the dead children aren't going to be in a forgiving mood."

And neither, of course, will the Taliban, which only gets stronger each and every time the U.S. (and NATO) fucks up like this. As Andrew Sullivan puts it:

Of course this was a mistake. But it reinforces the human toll of fighting an insurgency you often cannot see in a region you cannot fully control where insurgents and civilians are often interchangeable. At some point, the inevitability of this kind of civilian death makes one reassess the justness of this long, long war -- and the chances of "success" whatever that now means.

Can you imagine how we would feel if nine American boys were slaughtered from the air by an occupying power? Does anyone think this kind of mistake -- inevitable in such a war zone -- can do anything but help the insurgency?​

Maybe it was inevitable, maybe it wasn't. But the fact that it happened, along with the inevitable anti-American response from justifiably angry Afghans, reveals a great deal about a war that has turned into a quagmire of failure.

Americans would never put up with this. Why should we expect the Afghans to?

Labels: Afghan War, Afghanistan, David Petraeus, NATO, U.S. military

posted by Michael J.W. Stickings at 3:00 PM
lg-share-en.gif

[h=4]1 Comments:[/h]
  • I never even heard about this on the news I guess they don't want to report on something that makes them look like horrible killers

By
    anon16-rounded.gif
    Anonymous, at 4:21 AM
Post a Comment

Scorpion

Banned
If the top generals of pakistan army had the same mentality the taliban would have gone extinct from the face of earth in a matter of months.

dear

The Genocide in FATA between 50s & 60s, Genocide in East Pakistan, Killings in Baluchistan since 74, Killings in Karachi between 92 to 96 and current Ethnic cleansing in FATA is a prove of the Barbarism of our Generals and troops . . . . But Pushtuns Muslims are tougher than the sick mentality of this Munafiq Army and its Murtid supporters Like you . . . .

at present at least 8000 Pakistani troops have gone extinct for fighting this American War for Terror . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
Yaar since you are talking about Geneva convention then you must be aware that the attack on Afghanistan has the legal support of a unanimous UN resolution. No doubt Geneva conventions also apply but this needs to be decided by the International court of justice as Afghan war is a pretty complex case and a unique one in modern history because of the unanimous UN resolution already mentioned by me and secondly the Taliban govrnment was only recognised by tree countries and the rest never recognised it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you talk about Islam then show evidences please instead of your personal memory and learned lessons. I would like to see where in Quran and Hades the killing of women, children and elderly has been permitted ???????????

Dear

just read the articles of Geneva Convention and as per it no attack is justifible against Afghanistan . . . . same is the case with ICJ whare there is even a case against Bush for invading afghanistan and Iraq . . . . about the UN, i don t care about it due to its track record made hostage to the Veto powers . . . .

Rest who says killings of civilians permitted . . . . did I said such thing in my previous post . . . . No religion allows deliberate killings of civilians except judism . . . . But Killings still happens either deliberatly or indeliberatly . . . . a person shoots a guy is a deliberate event but in a road accident is an indeliberate act . . . . than in an incident of shooting one must see weather the shooting was did with the intention to kill or self defence . . . . .
These are the examples I am giving from the daily life . . . .

Than in cases of war such as in afghanistan . . . . first thing is to see the intention of the attack which was not to kill the civilians but to attack the symbols of occupation . . . . If the civilians are get killed accidently (as deliberate killing is not permittable) than came the duty of the muslim commander to pay compensation in the form of diyyat to those whose loved one were effected by the incident and to take care during the future operations . . . .

the 60 page document circulated by the Mullah Omer has clearly instructed not to kill civilians and to take special care to see such aspect during operations . . . . but such sad incidents do happens . . . .

apart from going into this debate weather Pakistani Military operations in FATA are permissible or not . . . . But still in one such incident 57 civilians were killed in Terah Valley by the artillery/airforce bombing . . . . this was one of the few incidents were Pakistan army accepted the civilian casualties . . . . Whoever , what the COAS did was said regrett and pay compensation amount of Diyyat to the effectees as per the newspaper reports . . . .

I hope you ll understood what I ve meant . . . . .

Last edited:

Mysticreed

Banned
Dear

just read the articles of Geneva Convention and as per it no attack is justifible against Afghanistan . . . . same is the case with ICJ whare there is even a case against Bush for invading afghanistan and Iraq . . . . about the UN, i don t care about it due to its track record made hostage to the Veto powers . . . .

Rest who says killings of civilians permitted . . . . did I said such thing in my previous post . . . . No religion allows deliberate killings of civilians except judism . . . . But Killings still happens either deliberatly or indeliberatly . . . . a person shoots a guy is a deliberate event but in a road accident is an indeliberate act . . . . than in an incident of shooting one must see weather the shooting was did with the intention to kill or self defence . . . . .
These are the examples I am giving from the daily life . . . .

Than in cases of war such as in afghanistan . . . . first thing is to see the intention of the attack which was not to kill the civilians but to attack the symbols of occupation . . . . If the civilians are get killed accidently (as deliberate killing is not permittable) than came the duty of the muslim commander to pay compensation in the form of diyyat to those whose loved one were effected by the incident and to take care during the future operations . . . .

the 60 page document circulated by the Mullah Omer has clearly instructed not to kill civilians and to take special care to see such aspect during operations . . . . but such sad incidents do happens . . . .

apart from going into this debate weather Pakistani Military operations in FATA are permissible or not . . . . But still in one such incident 57 civilians were killed in Terah Valley by the artillery/airforce bombing . . . . this was one of the few incidents were Pakistan army accepted the civilian casualties . . . . Whoever , what the COAS did was said regrett and pay compensation amount of Diyyat to the effectees as per the newspaper reports . . . .

I hope you ll understood what I ve meant . . . . .

Yaar I have read Geneva convention and that is why said that this needs to be decided by the ICJ since it is a complex case. Iraq war is easily a srong case against the American government but Afghan war needs a pretty long debate during the trial due to the UN resolution because the whole world voted for it. This is the difference between the two attacks.

Deliberate ???????? yaar 12 out of 19 dead were children and the bombers weren't able to recognise between adults and children. Were they blind ???????? Isn't it their duty to find out what is in which they are attacking ???????? Even if I agree with you what about the latest attack on a minivan ??????????

Toll from Afghan roadside blast rises to 18

KABUL: The toll from a roadside bomb that blew up a minivan on Friday in southern Afghanistan’s restive Helmand province rose to 18 and included at least one woman, the provincial deputy police chief said.

“The reports that I’ve received from the scene indicate that all 18 people in the vehicle have been killed,” said deputy police chief Kamaluddin Shirzai.

“We have been able to identify the bodies of one woman and three men so far,” he said, adding that police were still working at the scene of the blast.

Improvised explosive devices or IEDs are the Taliban’s favoured weapon, responsible for the majority of civilian and security forces’ deaths in the nearly 10-year war.

http://www.dawn.com/2011/07/29/eleve...ide-blast.html

Scorpion

Banned
Yaar I have read Geneva convention and that is why said that this needs to be decided by the ICJ since it is a complex case. Iraq war is easily a srong case against the American government but Afghan war needs a pretty long debate during the trial due to the UN resolution because the whole world voted for it. This is the difference between the two attacks.

Deliberate ???????? yaar 12 out of 19 dead were children and the bombers weren't able to recognise between adults and children. Were they blind ???????? Isn't it their duty to find out what is in which they are attacking ???????? Even if I agree with you what about the latest attack on a minivan ??????????

Toll from Afghan roadside blast rises to 18

KABUL: The toll from a roadside bomb that blew up a minivan on Friday in southern Afghanistan’s restive Helmand province rose to 18 and included at least one woman, the provincial deputy police chief said.

“The reports that I’ve received from the scene indicate that all 18 people in the vehicle have been killed,” said deputy police chief Kamaluddin Shirzai.

“We have been able to identify the bodies of one woman and three men so far,” he said, adding that police were still working at the scene of the blast.

Improvised explosive devices or IEDs are the Taliban’s favoured weapon, responsible for the majority of civilian and security forces’ deaths in the nearly 10-year war.

http://www.dawn.com/2011/07/29/eleve...ide-blast.html

Dear

You even go through the security council resolution (I don t regard the security council as a valid institution), even it never justified the attack on whole afghanistan . . . . Same is the case in the ICJ that for the sake of one person, you cannot invade a whole country . . . .

As I don t know the exact details of this particular operation but may be the deaths may have resulted in the collapse of a whole buliding, otherwise no sane person would kill a dozen children except the Americans . . . . also review the casulty list as a total of 19 people including the suicidals were killed . . . . If 12 were children and 6 were suicidals, were the six attacker were able to kill just one government official . . . . therefore also look into the propaganda aspects but still the death of children is not justifiable . . . .

Rest for this Helmund van attack . . . . Taliban have not accepted the responsiblity for this attack therefore don t put it on them . . . . they may have been hit by the NATO forces, tribal feud or the by some old mines laid in the times of the Russian invasion . . . . after all, the Russian mines still kills and injures the afghans on daily bases and even NATO has at least 500 mine sweepers involved in mine clearance along with afghans . . . .

As a Taliban clearly can distinguish between a Military vehicle and a Civilian MiniVan therefore I don t agree that they were involved in this particular so called IED attack . . . .

Last edited:

stargazermal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Utter non sense....complelety fake and cooked up. Where is the Video? Anybody can make news like one you posted. O man bring some real proof seeing is believing

Afghan Taliban are fighting for their freedom. Civilian casualties are regrettable but what other options do freedom fighters have? .

Fawad Digital Outreach Team US State Department

يہ بات حيران کن ہے کہ خودکش حملے کے نتیجے ميں معصوم بچوں کی ہلاکت کے واقعے کو ايک خاص پيراۓ ميں بيان کرنے کے ليے "افسوس ناک مگر ناگزير" جيسی توجيہہ پيش کی جا رہی ہے باوجود اس کے کہ خودکش حملے کا تو بنيادی مقصد اور ہدف ہی يہ ہوتا ہے کہ دانستہ زيادہ سے زيادہ شہريوں کو نشانہ بنايا جاۓ۔ جن خود ساختہ "مجاہدين" کا آپ دفاع کرنے کی کوشش کر رہے ہيں، ان کی تو تمام جنگی حکمت عملی اور طريقہ واردات اسی سوچ پر منحصر ہے کہ تبائ و بربادی اور اموات کے ذريعے خوف پيدا کر کے اپنے اثر ورسوخ ميں اضافہ کيا جاۓ۔ تازہ واقعہ جس ميں 12 بچوں کی جان گئ ہے، وہ کوئ غلطی يا شاز ونادر پيش آنے والا انوکھا واقعہ نہيں بلکہ ايک جاری مہم کا تسلسل ہے۔ کچھ راۓ دہندگان کی جانب سے ان واقعات کے دفاع کی ضعيف کوشش اس ليے بھی غير منطقی ہے کيونکہ ان جرائم کے مرتکب دہشت گرد ان حملوں کو اپنی "کاميابی" قرار دے کر نہ صرف يہ کہ مکمل ذمہ داری قبول کرتے ہيں بلکہ مستقبل ميں بھی ايسے حملے جاری رکھنے کا عنديہ ديتے ہيں۔

کم سن بچوں کو قتل کرنا يا انھيں خودکش حملہ آور بنا کر ہتھيار کے طور پر استعمال کرنا کوئ مقدس يا عظيم کارنامہ نہيں ہے۔ يہ سوچ اور طرزعمل دنيا کے ہر مذہب کی بنيادی تعليمات اور انسانيت کے اصولوں کے بھی عين منافی ہے۔

ميں يہ بھی واضح کر دوں کہ افغانستان ميں امريکی اور نيٹو کی جانب سے فوجی کاروائ کی تمام تر ذمہ داری بھی طالبان پر عائد ہوتی ہے جنھوں نے عالمی برادری کے مطالبات اور اقوام متحدہ کی سلامتی کونسل کی واضح قراردادوں کی ضروريات پر عمل پيرا ہونے سے انکار کر ديا اور يہ طالبان ہی ہيں جو موجودہ تشدد کے ذمہ دار ہيں۔

طالبان کے برخلاف امريکی حکومت کے اقدامات افغانستان کے عوام کے خلاف نہيں ہيں۔ ہمارا ٹارگٹ اور مقصد صدر اوبامہ کے الفاظ کے مطابق القائدہ کی شکست وریخ اور مکمل خاتمہ ہے۔ ليکن امريکہ کی افغانستان میں کاوشيں محض طاقت کے ذريعے دہشت گرد گروہوں کو ختم کرنے تک محدود نہيں ہيں ۔ امريکہ اس کے ساتھ ساتھ افغان معاشرے کو مضبوط بنيادوں پر استوار کرنے پر عمل پیرا ہے جو برسا برس کی خانہ جنگی اور طالبان کے نظام کے زير اثر دہشت گردی کا اڈہ بن چکا تھا۔ ہم افغان عوام کو ساتھ ملا کر عدل و انصاف پر مبنی ايک ايسا معاشرہ تشکيل دينا چاہتے ہيں جس ميں سب کو ان کے بنيادی حقوق مل سکيں تا کہ يہ علاقہ دہشت گردوں کی آمجگاہ نہ بن سکے جيسا کہ طالبان کے دور ميں ہوا تھا۔ امريکہ ايسے بے شمار منصوبوں ميں افغان حکومت کی براہراست مدد کر رہا ہے جن کا مقصد افغان معاشرے کو مضبوط بنيادوں پر استوار کرنا ہے تاکہ برسا برس کی سول جنگوں کے بعد افغان عوام دوبارہ اپنے پيروں پر کھڑے ہو سکيں۔

اب ان اقدامات کا طالبان اور دہشت گرد گروہوں کی کاروائيوں سے موازنہ کریں جو تشدد اور بلا امتياز خون خرابے کے ذريعے اپنی رٹ قائم کرنے کے درپے ہيں۔ کيا آپ واقعی يہ سمجھتے ہيں امريکی کاوشوں کا طالبان کے طريقہ کار سے موازنہ کيا جا سکتا ہے؟

فواد ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ
[email protected]

www.state.gov

http://www.facebook.com/pages/USUrduDigitalOutreach/122365134490320?v=wall

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Fawad – Digital Outreach Team – US State Department

يہ بات حيران کن ہے کہ خودکش حملے کے نتیجے ميں معصوم بچوں کی ہلاکت کے واقعے کو ايک خاص پيراۓ ميں بيان کرنے کے ليے "افسوس ناک مگر ناگزير" جيسی توجيہہ پيش کی جا رہی ہے – باوجود اس کے کہ خودکش حملے کا تو بنيادی مقصد اور ہدف ہی يہ ہوتا ہے کہ دانستہ زيادہ سے زيادہ شہريوں کو نشانہ بنايا جاۓ۔ جن خود ساختہ "مجاہدين" کا آپ دفاع کرنے کی کوشش کر رہے ہيں، ان کی تو تمام جنگی حکمت عملی اور طريقہ واردات اسی سوچ پر منحصر ہے کہ تبائ و بربادی اور اموات کے ذريعے خوف پيدا کر کے اپنے اثر ورسوخ ميں اضافہ کيا جاۓ۔ تازہ واقعہ جس ميں 12 بچوں کی جان گئ ہے، وہ کوئ غلطی يا شاز ونادر پيش آنے والا انوکھا واقعہ نہيں بلکہ ايک جاری مہم کا تسلسل ہے۔ کچھ راۓ دہندگان کی جانب سے ان واقعات کے دفاع کی ضعيف کوشش اس ليے بھی غير منطقی ہے کيونکہ ان جرائم کے مرتکب دہشت گرد ان حملوں کو اپنی "کاميابی" قرار دے کر نہ صرف يہ کہ مکمل ذمہ داری قبول کرتے ہيں بلکہ مستقبل ميں بھی ايسے حملے جاری رکھنے کا عنديہ ديتے ہيں۔

کم سن بچوں کو قتل کرنا يا انھيں خودکش حملہ آور بنا کر ہتھيار کے طور پر استعمال کرنا کوئ مقدس يا عظيم کارنامہ نہيں ہے۔ يہ سوچ اور طرزعمل دنيا کے ہر مذہب کی بنيادی تعليمات اور انسانيت کے اصولوں کے بھی عين منافی ہے۔

ميں يہ بھی واضح کر دوں کہ افغانستان ميں امريکی اور نيٹو کی جانب سے فوجی کاروائ کی تمام تر ذمہ داری بھی طالبان پر عائد ہوتی ہے جنھوں نے عالمی برادری کے مطالبات اور اقوام متحدہ کی سلامتی کونسل کی واضح قراردادوں کی ضروريات پر عمل پيرا ہونے سے انکار کر ديا اور يہ طالبان ہی ہيں جو موجودہ تشدد کے ذمہ دار ہيں۔

طالبان کے برخلاف امريکی حکومت کے اقدامات افغانستان کے عوام کے خلاف نہيں ہيں۔ ہمارا ٹارگٹ اور مقصد صدر اوبامہ کے الفاظ کے مطابق القائدہ کی شکست وریخ اور مکمل خاتمہ ہے۔ ليکن امريکہ کی افغانستان میں کاوشيں محض طاقت کے ذريعے دہشت گرد گروہوں کو ختم کرنے تک محدود نہيں ہيں ۔ امريکہ اس کے ساتھ ساتھ افغان معاشرے کو مضبوط بنيادوں پر استوار کرنے پر عمل پیرا ہے جو برسا برس کی خانہ جنگی اور طالبان کے نظام کے زير اثر دہشت گردی کا اڈہ بن چکا تھا۔ ہم افغان عوام کو ساتھ ملا کر عدل و انصاف پر مبنی ايک ايسا معاشرہ تشکيل دينا چاہتے ہيں جس ميں سب کو ان کے بنيادی حقوق مل سکيں تا کہ يہ علاقہ دہشت گردوں کی آمجگاہ نہ بن سکے جيسا کہ طالبان کے دور ميں ہوا تھا۔ امريکہ ايسے بے شمار منصوبوں ميں افغان حکومت کی براہراست مدد کر رہا ہے جن کا مقصد افغان معاشرے کو مضبوط بنيادوں پر استوار کرنا ہے تاکہ برسا برس کی سول جنگوں کے بعد افغان عوام دوبارہ اپنے پيروں پر کھڑے ہو سکيں۔

اب ان اقدامات کا طالبان اور دہشت گرد گروہوں کی کاروائيوں سے موازنہ کریں جو تشدد اور بلا امتياز خون خرابے کے ذريعے اپنی رٹ قائم کرنے کے درپے ہيں۔ کيا آپ واقعی يہ سمجھتے ہيں امريکی کاوشوں کا طالبان کے طريقہ کار سے موازنہ کيا جا سکتا ہے؟

فواد – ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم – يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ
[email protected]

www.state.gov

http://www.facebook.com/pages/USUrduDigitalOutreach/122365134490320?v=wall
I disagree. The target of this attack was governors compound....civilians WERE NOT the target. With that said, Taliban have denied that any children were killed in this attack and I take their word over what Reuters or any other western media reports + Taliban claim actually makes more sense, their was an important meeting being held at the governors compound, the area was cordoned off and heavily guarded so what were 12 children doing inside a compound? The only logical conclusion I can reach is that there were indeed no children killed and this is simply propaganda against Taliban.

Piyasa

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mazhab-e-Islam ko badnaam kar kay rakh diya hai. Kaisa Jihad hai jo sirf aur sirf masum loogo he ko apna nishana banata hai. Koi samjhai in jahil taliban ko kay yea Jihad nahin balkay dehshat gardi hai.