Aapas Ki Baat - 25th May 2011 - Credibility Of Wikileaks: Reality Or Exaggeration??

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Since the attack on "PNS" mehran , pakistan have only one choice,either side with the terrorists(TTP& ALQAEDA) or stay with the international community.Majority of pakistanis wants to live with the international community. Now the world should step forward and help pakistan all the way to save its economy and national integrity because pak's security lies with the world's security.

Last edited:

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Most of pakistanis for sure want that. But who will make the establishment understand it? SO they can have a clear direction of where they have to go. Still we can see them having soft stand on few taliban factions, lashkar and other so called Assets. We have to allign with these assets or stop supporting them but being hypocratic does not help.
If some one lives in islamabad , they can go to I-8 markaz and see how openly the ISI supports the lashkars mosque. Double cabins are always outside that mosque. People with army jackets are checking every one coming for prayers. Any one can easily guess they are having supports. We should stop all this non sense.

Since the attack on "PNS" mehran , i believe the drone attacks keep on doing their job because TTP, Alqaeda and banned organisations are not gonna listen to pakistan .some inside sources say the drones are working and army wants it too . pakistan have only one choice,either side with the terrorists(TTP& ALQAEDA) or stay with the international community.Majority of pakistanis wants to live with the international community. Now the world should step forward and help pakistan all the way to save its economy and national integrity because pak's security lies with the world's security.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
..........."And 4th day BaitullAllah Mahsood was killed in a drone attack..........." Says Najam Sethi. It was not due to this but it was due the deceptive intelligence to CIA by ISI otherwise American wouldn't kill him. US was not happy to kill him because they consider him the enemy of Pakistan not the US.

A question arises here that then why TTP didn't become the enemy of America and went to Afghanistan to fight with them....?

If Drones were so successful then why it couldn't decrease the terrorism? Terrorism is far more than the start of the drones.

If drones were so successful then why US is not giving to Pak Army........? The reason is simple that US doesn't want to use drones against the anti-Pakistan militants groups. They rather want to use it against Anti-US Militants (Haqqani etc.) and who are not fighting in Pakistan.

Whereas Pakistan Army wants to use drone against Anti-Pak Militants groups (who are Pro USA and India)

TTP is nothing but paid terrorist group(s) by foreign hands i.e. India, US, Israel etc. and want to destabilise Pakistan. If they really consider America as their enemy they should go to Afghanistan to fight with US or block the NATO supplies to shunt Americans in Afghanistan.

Last edited:

Just_one

Banned
You are wrong. Majority of Pakistanis are against drone strikes. Even this dummy parliament's resolution has confirmed it. Terrorism is the result of this imported war and drone strikes.

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
i sometimes get really worried for how our people think...i mean are our people so uneducated that they cant even make up their minds on one national issue????
drones kill millitatns and those who give them refuge..so we should stop killing those millitants just bcoz there might be a retaliation from them?? but what most people in our country dont think,unfortunately, is that not killing them is like letting them multiply and not doing anything!!! is that what we want???
as long as there are people in our country who always keep a soft corner for these terrorists, we will keep having such incidents and itll become a part of our lives..
so lets get together, its never too late, and exterminate these filthy terrorists who have eaten our country from inside out!!!

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
Actualy most of our politician , officeres lobby and most of our public is used to Adhoc system, and most important ,,, no one should lie, we ll improve

risannio

Voter (50+ posts)
pata nahi hamre apne soch kahan hy subha sawayray ubama sab fermatay hain hum nay mar deya -- hum sub man laytay hain - hum un k tv show discuss kertay hain hum un ke zaban boltay hain ---- past main usa kehta tha k hum Afghanistan main Russia k khilaf involve nahi hain aj bachay bachay ko pata hy kiss nay kiya keya --- aur sorry to say mujhy tu lagta hy k hamara media hamara nahi un ke he zaban bolta hy -- hamara apna dimag nahi hamre apne zaban nahi

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif was allowed to leave his home on Army Chief's orders and the deal with the government for restoring Chief Justice was also forced by Army Chief. Another proof that Nawaz Sharif is still a puppet of Establishment but his cronies point fingers at others for being backed by Establishment.
Started politics on Establishment's shoulders, got ministries from dictator General Zia-ul-Haq, took 3.5 million from ISI in 1994 and still some brain-dead people support him.

Nawaz Sharif should first apologize on TV for taking all these benefits from Establishment which was also demanded by Javed Hashmi and he should also return the 3.5 million rupees he took from ISI according to today's market value. Without doing this, he has no right to call himself a leader or masquerade as a champion of democracy.

Just_one

Banned
How do you know that the drone strikes only kill militants and those who give them refuge? Are there any independent human rights reports and accounts regarding casualties figures? Or are the figures you get are from America and their partner in crime the Pakistani army and government?

The Tribal who came to Imran Khan's dharna said that in drone attacks it is mostly the civilians who die. They told that when drone strikes occur, many people die and those who don't die but are injured and lose their limbs, nobody comes to their rescue fearing another drone strikes. Those people are left screaming.

Are they not humans? The most shameless of human beings would blindly support the drone strikes.

Secondly, what about Pakistani army military operations? Bombs don't have eyes, they kill innocent people.

How would you like if a drone strike hits your house? How would you like if you city is getting bombarded?

As to those who give "refuge to militants", how do you justify butchering of their women and children? How do actually justify the butchering of militants' families?

And about refuge, during the first Afghan war, the Pakistani agencies cooperated with militants and they build strong ties in the tribal areas. So there might be those ties. That's why the issue should have been resolved peacefully. How come butchering people be justifiable?

No law gives anyone right to be the judge, jury and executioner at the same time. Yet you call me uneducated, when you adhere to inhumanity?

The terrorism in Pakistan is the cause of our military involvement in tribal areas. Terrorism is condemnable, but you have to go to the root causes to solve this problem.

i sometimes get really worried for how our people think...i mean are our people so uneducated that they cant even make up their minds on one national issue????
drones kill millitatns and those who give them refuge..so we should stop killing those millitants just bcoz there might be a retaliation from them?? but what most people in our country dont think,unfortunately, is that not killing them is like letting them multiply and not doing anything!!! is that what we want???
as long as there are people in our country who always keep a soft corner for these terrorists, we will keep having such incidents and itll become a part of our lives..
so lets get together, its never too late, and exterminate these filthy terrorists who have eaten our country from inside out!!!

Last edited:

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
if you see a truck full of armed terrorists, laced with grenade launchers, suicide jackets etc etc then no respectable country would take them to 'court' first and you dont talk about being 'judge jury and executioner at the same time' coz if you dont kill them, they will kill others.
thats why i support drones. even our army chief admits that drones are important tools in fighting this disease called terrorism. now is he an enemy of state too?
and if some of you are sooo worried about our 'sovereignty' then why cant we take care of such regions ourselves? our army cannot go to places in N Waziristan where these drones attack. they do not have the means to fight them there, hence our army admits the importance of drones.
whether you like it or not, these terrorists need to be dealt with, no matter how much force we need to exterminate them!!!

as far as the normal typical phrase ' what if drone attacks you house' ...my friend if i give refuge to such beasts such terrorists then i deserve to die along with them in drones attacks!!!
peace

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Forgive me for being personal, what is the reality of Najam Sethi. His son is a gay columnist who is earning making fun of Pakistan and Islamic faith in elite circles of India and US. His daughter Mira recently graduated and joined in pro-Zionist right wing islamophobic Wall Street Journal, WSJ another muslim journalist so called Islamic "reformer" Asra Nomani who is against the freedom of muslim women to wear Hijab, and was used initially alongwith Irshad Manji to propagate hatred against muslims living in US and western countries to "reform" themselves to suit American society needs. These b*stards further divided the community facing challenges of extra-judicial arrests and murders[like that of actor Jamil Fakhri's son] by authorities and American hate criminals against muslims and Pakistanis.
One can see what another generation of Sethis will be doing aiding Americans in America against muslims and PAkistanis there. Whereas their baap Najam Sethi plays a honorable agent role in helping US puppets in Pakistan to commit pogroms and murders against Pakistanis at US' behest.
I'd request Geo to please review giving this US agent an hour in primetime. He'll probably find a job in telecasting his views from Washington.

Last edited:

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
What proof do you have that they are from these countries, or are you actually working for TTP so that you can divert people's attention to other things instead of fighting this BLOODY ORGANISATION. There is no decrease in terrorism because people like you are so busy promoting it. TTP's target is not India, US or Isreal but Pakistan and they are getting help from these STUPID BACKWARD ARABS (ALQUAEDA and CO) and they are getting help from afghans, chechans and yemenis. If America is helping them then why did we never captured a single American along with them helping them anywhere. BRING SOME LOGIC TO YOUR ARGUEMENT.
and TTP's Agenda is not to finght USA but it is to make a TALIBANI PAKISATNI (they say it themselves)

Just_one

Banned
So how do you know only truck loads of grenade, rocket launchers holders and suicide jacket wearing terrorists are being killed in the drone strikes? The most accounts from the tribal people who have come from the region refute your nonsense. Many innocent tribal people who had lost limbs in the attack had been arranged by some organizations to get into hospitals in Islamabad, etc. They are a tiny fraction of the innocent who have been killed there.

Again how would you like if a drone strike blows out your house? Those who are spared in the drone strikes witness the death of their relatives and join terrorists. And then people like you say, "let's kill that terrorist" and then he and his relatives are killed, and more terrorists are born. This is a vicious cycle that naive blood thirsty people like you have started in Pakistan.

Secondly, let's say somewhere there are really armed terrorists. How do you justify killing of their families? Their women and children? How do you justify killing of their neighbors?

Yes, the army generals are the partners in crime and they are enemy of state. Would you believe an Israeli soldier telling you what Israeli military operations are doing to Palestinians? He will say it is rooting out "terrorists". Will you believe that?

Pakistani army is doing worse compared to Israel. At least Israel is fighting with their supposed enemies. Pakistani army is acting like a mercenary, killing it own people for dollars. Pakistan's army's character is worse than a prostitute. How could I believe them?

If you have no problem with being judge jury and executioner at the same time, you don't have much blame to put on the terrorists. They also claim to be judge jury and executioner, giving their own verdicts.

And no, no respectable state indiscriminately launches military operations in places where insurgencies are present. People like you are so pathetic that it is unbelievable. Even India doesn't do that. There are hundreds of insurgencies in India, not at one place they use all out force - tanks, airplanes, etc.

I don't know where your brain lies. You are the enemies of Pakistan and most importantly, enemies of humanity. Further use of excessive force will lead to more innocent death, in a war which was never ours, and it will further give rise to terrorism. This is a recipe for disaster.

About refuge, again go back to my previous post and read it again. Don't blindly state nonsense. Even with regard to refuge there are complex realities. The groups which are now "terrorists" were respectable "jihadis" some years ago. So they might have local ties. Killing people on the basis of such ties is another form terrorism!

if you see a truck full of armed terrorists, laced with grenade launchers, suicide jackets etc etc then no respectable country would take them to 'court' first and you dont talk about being 'judge jury and executioner at the same time' coz if you dont kill them, they will kill others.
thats why i support drones. even our army chief admits that drones are important tools in fighting this disease called terrorism. now is he an enemy of state too?
and if some of you are sooo worried about our 'sovereignty' then why cant we take care of such regions ourselves? our army cannot go to places in N Waziristan where these drones attack. they do not have the means to fight them there, hence our army admits the importance of drones.
whether you like it or not, these terrorists need to be dealt with, no matter how much force we need to exterminate them!!!

as far as the normal typical phrase ' what if drone attacks you house' ...my friend if i give refuge to such beasts such terrorists then i deserve to die along with them in drones attacks!!!
peace