2 US choppers landed in Swat before Abbottabad operation

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Isi leaking kala dhaka heli landing area

2 US choppers landed in Swat before Abbottabad operation

Updated at: 2114 PST, Thursday, May 12, 2011
5-12-2011_81320_l.jpg
SWAT: Two US helicopters landed in Kala Dhaka area of Swat before the operation in Abbottabad, in which Osama bin Laden was allegedly killed, Geo News reported quoting Frontier Corps officials Thursday.

The ground distance from Kala Dhaka to Abbottabad is 150 kilometres, having mountainous terrain in between.

An witness said that the helicopters remained in Kala Dhaka for minutes. There are clear marks left by helicopters in the field. These marks run 30 ft in length and 9 ft in width.

The intelligence agencies have collected the evidence from the site, that according to an eye witness, also included an iron rod which the owner of the field had discovered.

The agencies also picked up gasoline soaked soil from the site.

However, the government of Khyber-Pakhtoonkhwa province has expressed a total lack of knowledge of any such incident.

Provincial Information Minister Mian Iftikhar said the police of district administration had informed nothing in this regard.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

kala dhaka is not in swat.Its in hazara near shangla.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Bravo,

Now one should look at my analysis of the programs done by two top and senior most journalists of Geo, Najam Sethi and Mir. Sethi said, I have gathered information they flown from Kabul and it took them 20 mins to reach Abbotabad. While the ticker was saying 15 minutes. Geo had the helicopters at supersonic speed.

Now we know if they wasted another half an hour in Manshera District then it is even longer period that they were not picked by PAF.

As I said from day one, Pakistan was on board, there is absolutely no doubt. They have tried to use all their assets in the media to mislead people but they have failed. The lies are too stupid for people to believe in them.

For me the sorry thing is that I used to give half the credibility to Haroon Rashid, but now his ridiclous stance to protect the military is pushing me to consider him like others in Pakistani media.

Man I am disappointed from Pakistani media's professionalism and their lack of credibility.

May Allah SWT bless Pakistan and keep it safe from all these factions. We must be one of the unluckiest people on earth there are so many traitors in our mist. Who are ready to lie to the Public for their own little benefits and associations. Not to mention the crooks of PPP, the Permanent Plunder Party, who are after every penny from its resources.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

Salam bro
You r right Mr Haroon Rasheed is acting strange...
Also Hanif Abbasi revealed that our radars were on STAND DOWN order..
So this news will prove that helis used terrain cover to enter pakistan air space.. So it is impossible to detect. But again question arises that did FC stationed near that area contacted army head quarter or air defence..???
Some insiders were involved for sure.
Same STAND DOWN order was given on 9/11 thats why US AIR FORCE didnot responded..

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Bravo,

Now one should look at my analysis of the programs done by two top and senior most journalists of Geo, Najam Sethi and Mir. Sethi said, I have gathered information they flown from Kabul and it took them 20 mins to reach Abbotabad. While the ticker was saying 15 minutes. Geo had the helicopters at supersonic speed.

Now we know if they wasted another half an hour in Manshera District then it is even longer period that they were not picked by PAF.

As I said from day one, Pakistan was on board, there is absolutely no doubt. They have tried to use all their assets in the media to mislead people but they have failed. The lies are too stupid for people to believe in them.

For me the sorry thing is that I used to give half the credibility to Haroon Rashid, but now his ridiclous stance to protect the military is pushing me to consider him like others in Pakistani media.

Man I am disappointed from Pakistani media's professionalism and their lack of credibility.

May Allah SWT bless Pakistan and keep it safe from all these factions. We must be one of the unluckiest people on earth there are so many traitors in our mist. Who are ready to lie to the Public for their own little benefits and associations. Not to mention the crooks of PPP, the Permanent Plunder Party, who are after every penny from its resources.

You are 100% right. My analysis is exactly the same.