2 parachutes can be clearly seen in these amateur videos...

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Maybe that is also why Pompeo was directly involved throughout in a four way discussion/negotiation

Pompeo was involved to save Indian arses. He delayed the inevitable. He has given Indian breathing space, which they had lost after attacking first. Since then Indians are quiet. There are news/information that they are building thousands of bunkers on the LOC and IB with Pakistan.
The second defeat was on missile strikes, which were called off after Pakistan conveyed to India via USA that they would retaliate in response to Indian's attack.

Pompeo has given India a breathing space to attack Pakistan with more planning and resources.
I am fully convinced that Modi would attack and declare emergency in India to continue in the office and the elections are delayed in India.

Make no mistakes, the pride of India as a regional power is dented very badly after Pakistan's response and downing of their jets.
They are desperate to regain that myth.
But I am also convinced that if they venture again, this time they would get a bloodier nose.
The real surprise Pakistan conveyed to India was targeting, locking of their Brigade head quarters before releasing it and bombing area around it.
Pakistani DG ISPR said in advance of the attacks by Pakistani jets that Pakistan would give India surprise.
The surprise was not only locking their targets on Chief of Indian armed forces, but that to surprise Indians extent of their knowledge and intel. It is also confirmed that Israeli armed forces representatives were participating in the meeting at BHQ too.
Imagine if PAF had fired the missiles on locked target of BHQ. Indian would have been humiliated completely.
I think Pakistani armed forces made a mistake. They didn't wanted to escalate the war, which it would have been if the BHQ is tartgetted and Indian Chief and Israelis killed too.
Indians and Israelis would respond they are going to attack Pakistan again soon, mark my words.