پشاور میں نبوت کے دعویدار نے اپنی ویڈیو میں کیا بولا تھا ، ثبوت سامنے آ گیا

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
i dont care if they spreading all over world BUT if you dare to cross KPK you will be shot down instantly ... so why to risk your live and just keep yourself to Punjab ? aur agar marnay ka shauk hai tu ajao surma laga ke.I wana tell you i am not islamist.

Jao terrorist sahib ja ker apni agli planning karo keh afganion ke sath milker ke kahan dhamaka kerna hai, wahan kitne bande maren ge tau tumhara mission kamyab hoga aur tum jashan manao ge. chalo shahbas...

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
koi bat cheet kerni hai tau kisi aur forum per, not this one. I have no too much time to reply and type here.
This Forum is about Politics and Religion ! That is why We are against the killing of Innocent non-muslim by Khalid cause of his Religious believe.
So Im against your Religious Believes as well with logic and Reason. With Truth ! IF you have Truth bring it ! Other wise you know very well Qadiyani Do not have Debates with Muslims in UK Canada or USA where its safe to have debates ! But your Qadiyani Khalifa wont allow you to debates with Muslims. Cause your Group leaders know you are on False ground ! All they keep you in Dark and take your Money to support Their Family of Mirza Qadiyani generation !

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
This Forum is about Politics and Religion ! That is why We are against the killing of Innocent non-muslim by Khalid cause of his Religious believe.
So Im against your Religious Believes as well with logic and Reason. With Truth ! IF you have Truth bring it ! Other wise you know very well Qadiyani Do not have Debates with Muslims in UK Canada or USA where its safe to have debates ! But your Qadiyani Khalifa wont allow you to debates with Muslims. Cause your Group leaders know you are on False ground ! All they keep you in Dark and take your Money to support Their Family of Mirza Qadiyani generation !

You are absoultely wrong on this point. We are not allowed to do debates in Pakistan due to inhuamne rules in pakistan. We are doing the debates on all topics everywhere in the world.
We have opend many channels , you can call there and ask any question. Rah-e-Huda is one of them. Search Rah-e-Huda Program on youtube which has been on air for many years. Here is just one example.

you will find many program called Majlis-e-Irfan where our Fourth Khalifa himself answers the Questions. here u can find one example.

on your channels Ahmadies also called and answer the allegations. here is one example.

If you want to debate you can let me know in private and we can do any debate in audio or video converstaion . You can also record that conversation and publish anywhere you want.
We also demanding that since 1974 that the Parliament Proceedings of 1974 Assembly session should be publish online. These videos will give people the direction to decide that who is right and who is wrong.

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
You are absoultely wrong on this point. We are not allowed to do debates in Pakistan due to inhuamne rules in pakistan. We are doing the debates on all topics everywhere in the world.
We have opend many channels , you can call there and ask any question. Rah-e-Huda is one of them. Search Rah-e-Huda Program on youtube which has been on air for many years. Here is just one example.

you will find many program called Majlis-e-Irfan where our Fourth Khalifa himself answers the Questions. here u can find one example.

on your channels Ahmadies also called and answer the allegations. here is one example.

If you want to debate you can let me know in private and we can do any debate in audio or video converstaion . You can also record that conversation and publish anywhere you want.
We also demanding that since 1974 that the Parliament Proceedings of 1974 Assembly session should be publish online. These videos will give people the direction to decide that who is right and who is wrong.
Here is debate Video watch and Learn !! I said this Forum is for Politics and Religion .. I did not said Pakistan..

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Here is debate Video watch and Learn !! I said this Forum is for Politics and Religion .. I did not said Pakistan..

But you said that we dont do any debates which we do. There is many videos of debate on youtube. You can watch and learn too. I often watche these debates.

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
But you said that we dont do any debates which we do. There is many videos of debate on youtube. You can watch and learn too. I often watche these debates.
Did you watch the Debate i mention you ! ? I dont think so ! Cause it was in your Place and Old man was so insulting in End cause He clearly see Ahmadi Lost all of It ! And the Ahmadi Old man as Special guest saying Debates are waste of Time ! That is the Reason Your Khalifa wont debates like Mirza used to do ! your Khalifa dont even follow the suna of MIRZA ! All you have is talk show people call and u sit comfortably and Answer Callers Who can not refute you Answers !
I live in Canada And I hear their talk show in Radio ! Dr Shabir Ally from Toronto been debating Christians .. /but you people hardly comes out of your Cult ..
I ask one Question to A Qadiyani brothers in UK that why 4 Khalifa of Mohammad (peace be upon him ) wage war against New Nabi and Rasools in their times of Rules ! Who know better deen then Khulfa Rashadeen !
Quran is so clear about No other Nabi or Rasool will come after Muhammad(p.b.u.h) That is why In Quran its mention Mohammad have no sons after him meaning to carry on Prophethood Or Zili Nabi Like Musa(peace be upon him) Brother was after him.. Hazrat Ali(R.A) was not a Zali Nabi ! Also !! How many Clear Prove you want that there will be no Nabi coming ! Your Argument is based on Hadith with comes after 200 years later that Isa(peace be upon him) Coming ,, But I agree with Scholar JAved Ahmed Ghamdi opinion on that Hazart ISA (p.b.u.h) not coming back .. Some Christians and Jews who converted to Islam who were waiting for Mesiah may have inserted that Hadess of second coming of Mesiah Isa ibnay Mariyum (peace be upon him) .. Quran is So Clear !!! Why dont you accept Quran DALIL That Muhammad (p.b.u.h) is not the Father of any men among you !!!!!! and in same verse Quran mention Khatim on Nabi(note Nabi word is used) ... IF YOU TWIST THE MEANING OF KHATIM ON NABI ! THEN WHY QURAN IS MENTIONING IN SAME VERSE ABOUT NO MEN IS SON OF MOHAMMAD(p.b.u.h) Did people not know that Muhammad (p.b.u.h) sons have died !!!!???? That is why you people are so misguided that you dont even see the FACT that Muhammad (p.b.u.h) had no sons to carry on with NABI hood..
Be honest to yourself .. Mirza Qadiyani had sons and daughters !! Why his sons are not next Zeli Nabi ??why they are only on chair of Khalifa ( looks like to me Kingdom chair pass on to kids Royal) wow so obvious but you people have shut your ears and hearts ! and following a Cult !

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Did you watch the Debate i mention you ! ? I dont think so ! Cause it was in your Place and Old man was so insulting in End cause He clearly see Ahmadi Lost all of It ! And the Ahmadi Old man as Special guest saying Debates are waste of Time ! That is the Reason Your Khalifa wont debates like Mirza used to do ! your Khalifa dont even follow the suna of MIRZA ! All you have is talk show people call and u sit comfortably and Answer Callers Who can not refute you Answers !
I live in Canada And I hear their talk show in Radio ! Dr Shabir Ally from Toronto been debating Christians .. /but you people hardly comes out of your Cult ..
I ask one Question to A Qadiyani brothers in UK that why 4 Khalifa of Mohammad (peace be upon him ) wage war against New Nabi and Rasools in their times of Rules ! Who know better deen then Khulfa Rashadeen !
Quran is so clear about No other Nabi or Rasool will come after Muhammad(p.b.u.h) That is why In Quran its mention Mohammad have no sons after him meaning to carry on Prophethood Or Zili Nabi Like Musa(peace be upon him) Brother was after him.. Hazrat Ali(R.A) was not a Zali Nabi ! Also !! How many Clear Prove you want that there will be no Nabi coming ! Your Argument is based on Hadith with comes after 200 years later that Isa(peace be upon him) Coming ,, But I agree with Scholar JAved Ahmed Ghamdi opinion on that Hazart ISA (p.b.u.h) not coming back .. Some Christians and Jews who converted to Islam who were waiting for Mesiah may have inserted that Hadess of second coming of Mesiah Isa ibnay Mariyum (peace be upon him) .. Quran is So Clear !!! Why dont you accept Quran DALIL That Muhammad (p.b.u.h) is not the Father of any men among you !!!!!! and in same verse Quran mention Khatim on Nabi(note Nabi word is used) ... IF YOU TWIST THE MEANING OF KHATIM ON NABI ! THEN WHY QURAN IS MENTIONING IN SAME VERSE ABOUT NO MEN IS SON OF MOHAMMAD(p.b.u.h) Did people not know that Muhammad (p.b.u.h) sons have died !!!!???? That is why you people are so misguided that you dont even see the FACT that Muhammad (p.b.u.h) had no sons to carry on with NABI hood..
Be honest to yourself .. Mirza Qadiyani had sons and daughters !! Why his sons are not next Zeli Nabi ??why they are only on chair of Khalifa ( looks like to me Kingdom chair pass on to kids Royal) wow so obvious but you people have shut your ears and hearts ! and following a Cult !

It looks like that you r in some where in UK. We can talk on it if you can share any other forum where we can have a voice conversation. I didnt see the video u mentioned as I was on job. being so busy I cant type too much. So If you agree we can go ahead otherwise really difficult. If you think we are misguided then you can guide me to right path.

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
It looks like that you r in some where in UK. We can talk on it if you can share any other forum where we can have a voice conversation. I didnt see the video u mentioned as I was on job. being so busy I cant type too much. So If you agree we can go ahead otherwise really difficult. If you think we are misguided then you can guide me to right path.
I used to live UK London 5 years.. I Live Now in North America. Here in this Forum is safe to communicate.. You can even masg me Private in Saisat.Pk ..
Other forum i and you have to share Phone numbers .. I suggest we stay here,, Can massage me Private.. for your response !..
Please do watch that Debate Video 1st ! You will have both side of Point of View.
Then If you still not sure! Or as usual you want me to change my mind ;)
You can response here in private massage.

Last edited: