مینوں بوٹ چمکاون دے باجویا منتاں تیریاں کردی

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Did not call you any name. Tell me where did i call you anything. Yes i talked about the incapacity of your khota. But he is not you. And dont try to play morality drama with me. I known when you are not left with anything to say you call me bhaarey ka tatoo waghera waghera. Go head respond any way you want but "talk on subject" .

Getting back to subject. What the heck chief sitting there will do. How the heck economy will flourish. What kind on inputs will come. Think think and think and tell.
And it was a hilarious joke that chief is answerable to your khota. And none was answerable to NS or Khaqan abasi type characters. Laugh is best complement on that.
So tell which inputs will generate economy which your khota is not able to think off - - - - just chief can.

COAS heads the biggest section of the armed forces. A major chunk of our budget goes towards defense. A recent move by the armed forces to forgo standard increase in their budget and salaries was done unilaterally by the armed forces. The govt could NOT have done that.

We have had democracy since 2008, however crooked it may have been. I have never claimed that army was overpowering the govt. PPP had full control , and they chose to loot and plunder. PMLN had full control. They too chose to loot and plunder and build personal wealth. Every time these 2 parties were called out on their crimes, they blamed 'establishment' like the losers they are.
PTI also has full control. If they fail, and accuse establishment of interference, I would be the first in line to take them to task for it. You just cant be an elected govt, and then complain about any interference. If there indeed is interference, be brave, call it out, and resign in protest.

Cant blame you much, since you come from the school of thought where you are either a complete slave to generals (Zia, Gillani, IJI masters), or complete enemy to those who you dont agree with, even if it pits you against the nation (Musharraf etc).

RajaRawal111

عمران کے ساتھ عربی بدو والا حال ہونا ہے جس کے خیمے میں اونٹ نے ناک گھسیڑنے کی اجازت مانگی تھی
Imran khan ko koi purwa nheen. He just needs a ceremonial position which he actually is not capable of.
Acha he sochney aor kaam kurney se farigh ho jaaey ga. Bus - - - choroon ga nheen --- choroon ga nheen kehta rehey ga.
This is turning into a new face of Marshal Law.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Oh yes at least this subject is little above your mental capacity. But it is good the other fulsafi Will_Bite is trying.
Get in and help him you two are the only once on this forum i know who can do any magic with your knowledge and info- - - - qasam se i believe so.
His ID is Will Bite LOL so he is nibbling away at your cheap patwari bait. I've spent a lot of time on forum boards all over the place to take cheap trolls like you seriously.

abdlsy

Imran khan ko koi purwa nheen. He just needs a ceremonial position which he actually is not capable of.
Acha he sochney aor kaam kurney se farigh ho jaaey ga. Bus - - - choroon ga nheen --- choroon ga nheen kehta rehey ga.
LOl thats why pagaloun kee turhaa stressed foreign tours n 5 am till midnight work to gain what? A ceremonial post i dont think so lol

RajaRawal111

COAS heads the biggest section of the armed forces. A major chunk of our budget goes towards defense. A recent move by the armed forces to forgo standard increase in their budget and salaries was done unilaterally by the armed forces. The govt could NOT have done that.

We have had democracy since 2008, however crooked it may have been. I have never claimed that army was overpowering the govt. PPP had full control , and they chose to loot and plunder. PMLN had full control. They too chose to loot and plunder and build personal wealth. Every time these 2 parties were called out on their crimes, they blamed 'establishment' like the losers they are.
PTI also has full control. If they fail, and accuse establishment of interference, I would be the first in line to take them to task for it. You just cant be an elected govt, and then complain about any interference. If there indeed is interference, be brave, call it out, and resign in protest.

Cant blame you much, since you come from the school of thought where you are either a complete slave to generals (Zia, Gillani, IJI masters), or complete enemy to those who you dont agree with, even if it pits you against the nation (Musharraf etc).
Ooh kya baat he jnaab Masha Allah. That means Army chief is going to make sure that IMRAN KHAN now should not loot and plunder. And should not blame Army.
So in other words you agree that Army actually took over. ????

RajaRawal111

LOl thats why pagaloun kee turhaa stressed foreign tours n 5 am till midnight work to gain what? A ceremonial post i dont think so lol
I am on phone so i cannot post a monkey jumping video to be precise in replying.
But in words. He is totally failing in bringing or persuading investors in micro economical level. That is why thing are slowing down down down to complete stop. - - - - - ya he is busy - - - quite hilarious man. ??

mhafeez

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

اس نے ورلڈ کپ جیتا ہوا ہے وہ چاہتا تو انگلینڈ میں عیش کی زندگی گزار سکتا تھا مگر اس نے بائیس سال جدوجہد کی صرف اس لئے کہ ایک جنرل اس کی جگہ تمام فیصلے کرے حالانکہ یہ اس سے زیادہ ہینڈسم ہے؟؟

RajaRawal111

His ID is Will Bite LOL so he is nibbling away at your cheap patwari bait. I've spent a lot of time on forum boards all over the place to take cheap trolls like you seriously.
No you take me very seriously. There is a history behind it.
Seems like you are not capable to defend this logical topic of who actually is in charge and who is doing what now

RajaRawal111

اس نے ورلڈ کپ جیتا ہوا ہے وہ چاہتا تو انگلینڈ میں عیش کی زندگی گزار سکتا تھا مگر اس نے بائیس سال جدوجہد کی صرف اس لئے کہ ایک جنرل اس کی جگہ تمام فیصلے کرے حالانکہ یہ اس سے زیادہ ہینڈسم ہے؟؟
????????

RajaRawal111

I used to when I was under the false impression that you are a patwari unicorn i,e a unique case of a patwari with a brain, but eventually that illusion was shattered.
It was bound to shatter.
Because you are here for presentation only. Not to admit anything what is happening.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
It was bound to shatter.
Because you are here for presentation only. Not to admit anything what is happening.
giphy.gif

Look who is talking about admitting, its been a year since Ganja and Little Ganji were declared criminals, convicted and sentenced to jail for corruption and not one of you patwari not a single one has admitted that they are corrupt, just excuses upon excuses,this happened that happened we will see in this appeal is this court and that court!

Just yesterday one refused to believe Little Ganji is a convicted criminal because she is out on bail, could not understand the simple meaning of the word suspended vs Overturned

I am here and take part in many many a discussion and hardly ever start a thread while you just come here crap out one your K2 dubbi articles ( and you are so dumb that 9 times out of 10 your own article negates the point scoring you are trying to do ) and then run away, your participation on any thread outside your own is a big fat O
and you are telling me I come here only for presentation! ? ? ????

RajaRawal111

giphy.gif

Look who is talking about admitting, its been a year since Ganja and Little Ganji were declared criminals, convicted and sentenced to jail for corruption and not one of you patwari not a single one has admitted that they are corrupt, just excuses upon excuses,this happened that happened we will see in this appeal is this court and that court!

Just yesterday one refused to believe Little Ganji is a convicted criminal because she is out on bail, could not understand the simple meaning of the word suspended vs Overturned

I am here and take part in many many a discussion and hardly ever start a thread while you just come here crap out one your K2 dubbi articles ( and you are so dumb that 9 times out of 10 your own article negates the point scoring you are trying to do ) and then run away, your participation on any thread outside your own is a big fat O
and you are telling me I come here only for presentation! ? ? ????
Talk on this subject man - - - THIS SUBJECT.
Need to see what you have.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
So you don't have anything to say on this subject . One of my propositions is correct. Right?
I will gladly have a lengthy conversation with you on any subject, like I do with many PML-N supporters here when you become a member who participates in all sides of the discussion. Not just massaging your own ego in your own shit posted click bait threads.

That is why you and only you have the sole honour of being the Bandar Dance patwari.