مستقبل میں زلفی بخاری کو پی ٹی آئی کی قیادت مل سکتی ہے - ڈاکٹر شاہد مسعود کا تجزیہ

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You are still confident I guess. But he is so stupid that he is damaging the existing posture of Economy and Country. They need phuttu PM but they dont need Donkey as well. I am Not predicting the future but it appears as THEY are disappointed at THEIR choice.
But what worries me most is the impression I had about IKs legacy of stout fighter. I used to think
that he will fight with THEM on his principals. But he is not fighting at all. In fact had no Principles at all.
This Guy appears to have no future after this one. ????
He is a posterboy for them.......will stick to him .............same like they did with Zardari and Nawaz Shareef in their tenure......put so much pressure that everyday they thought their Govt is going........because he is worse of them all.........the day he is confident about his Govt is staying he will show how much donkey he is.........total fraud in my reckoning

rtabasum2

You are still confident I guess. But he is so stupid that he is damaging the existing posture of Economy and Country. They need phuttu PM but they dont need Donkey as well. I am Not predicting the future but it appears as THEY are disappointed at THEIR choice.
But what worries me most is the impression I had about IKs legacy of stout fighter. I used to think
that he will fight with THEM on his principals. But he is not fighting at all. In fact had no Principles at all.
This Guy appears to have no future after this one. ????
Their worst fear is that economy is going to tank if they stick with him.........that is the only thing that is not going in his favor..........rest he is a total phuttu and do as Abbu ji tell him to do

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Their worst fear is that economy is going to tank if they stick with him.........that is the only thing that is not going in his favor..........rest he is a total phuttu and do as Abbu ji tell him to do
I can live without knocking your wishes down, i mean for him being the best of Boots. However Economy is always and the only factor they dont have enough brains to run. Of course THEIR brains are always in the boots.
So far as IK is concerned. He is exactly walking on the foot steps of NS. He was always what you call as "total phuttu" in his beginning days. Then he (NS) earned real vote bank and became self aware.
Unfortunate part is that IK does not have time to be self aware. He got a chance to earn the real vote bank (not the sponsored). But he blew it up.
Repeating myself: I am really disappointed over his baloney impression of being a Fighter.

rtabasum2

I can live without knocking your wishes down, i mean for him being the best of Boots. However Economy is always and the only factor they dont have enough brains to run. Of course THEIR brains are always in the boots.
So far as IK is concerned. He is exactly walking on the foot steps of NS. He was always what you call as "total phuttu" in his beginning days. Then he (NS) earned real vote bank and became self aware.
Unfortunate part is that IK does not have time to be self aware. He got a chance to earn the real vote bank (not the sponsored). But he blew it up.
Repeating myself: I am really disappointed over his baloney impression of being a Fighter.
Agreed..........same feelings here