عدنان سمیع نے اپنے والد کے کارناموں سے اظہار لاتعلقی کردیا

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
His sons mom is British & Imran Khan is Pakistani and his children are dual nationals. I reckon your pea size brain doesn’t comprehend this.
Adnan Sami Khan’s grandfather Agha Mehfooz Jan was the governor of four Afghan provinces under King Amanullah Khan's reign and was also the King's first cousin. He was assassinated by Habibullah Kalakani and therefore his father's family migrated to Peshawar.
Ignorant Indian Salay, too much consumption of cow urine has fucked up you filthy creatures
Chutto Pairay Wikipedia is not an authentic source of information. Jahil insaan yeh lay proof :
Adnan replied, “My father was born in 1942 in India and died in 2009 in India! Next!”

My father was born in 1942 in India & died in 2009 in India!!! Next! https://t.co/M11nbQonWh
— Adnan Sami (@AdnanSamiLive) August 15, 2019
The 48-year-old singer-composer, who was born in Britain and was earlier a Canadian citizen, is of Pakistani decent

Source : https://tribune.com.pk/story/2034842/4-father-born-1942-india-died-2009-india-adnan-sami/

taban

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why is Imran is not a traitor? his sons have british nationality- the same UK who enslaved Pakistan and India and killed millions of locals. Wah Wah Adnan keray to ghaddar Imran keray to wo ghaddar nahi? Shame shame!
یہاں عدنان کی غداری کی بات نہیں ہو رہی اسکی بیغرتی کی بات ہو رہی ہے جو اس نے اپنے باپ سے اظہار لا تعلقی کر کے کی ہے اور اپنی ماں کو ایک بدکردار عورت ثابت کر رہا ہے لہذا موضوع بدلنے کی کو شش نہ کرو اور خوامخوہ دوسروں کو اس گند میں نہ گھسیٹو

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہاں عدنان کی غداری کی بات نہیں ہو رہی اسکی بیغرتی کی بات ہو رہی ہے جو اس نے اپنے باپ سے اظہار لا تعلقی کر کے کی ہے اور اپنی ماں کو ایک بدکردار عورت ثابت کر رہا ہے لہذا موضوع بدلنے کی کو شش نہ کرو اور خوامخوہ دوسروں کو اس گند میں نہ گھسیٹو
Don’t lie and follow the thread properly and then you will realized that this was a propaganda hate thread.

taban

Don’t lie and follow the thread properly and then you will realized that this was a propaganda hate thread.
یہ وڈیو میں صاف اپنے باپ سے اظہار لاتعلقی کر رہا ہے یا تو تمہیں اردو سمجھ نہیں آتی یا تم اپنی مرضی کا بات سننا چاہتے ہو اور ہاں جھوٹ میں نہیں تم بول رہے ہو

Modest

So what about when they were teen, under the law he can take custody of the children when they are older than 7?
He didn’t take custody of the children because his wife never stopped him from visiting his children plus he didn’t want to disturb their education while they were studying in England.
You Patwari donkeys are very dumb creatures

Modest

Chutto Pairay Wikipedia is not an authentic source of information. Jahil insaan yeh lay proof :
Adnan replied, “My father was born in 1942 in India and died in 2009 in India! Next!”

The 48-year-old singer-composer, who was born in Britain and was earlier a Canadian citizen, is of Pakistani decent

Source : https://tribune.com.pk/story/2034842/4-father-born-1942-india-died-2009-india-adnan-sami/
Abay lallu first you were saying that his dada was born in India, so I gave you reply that his dada was born in Afghanistan & also died in Afghanistan.
Now you are talking about his father.
First make up your mind & then discuss things.
I told you many times before that Mohan beta you can use different IDs but you cannot hide from me.
Too much consumption of cow urine has affected your brain cells

aiamjad

Citizen
He didn’t take custody of the children because his wife never stopped him from visiting his children plus he didn’t want to disturb their education while they were studying in England.
You Patwari donkeys are very dumb creatures
Sure we are maybe patwari or donkeys but we are not swine like you. I asked you just a legitimate question to answer that. Why you had pain in your ass?
Why did this standard change for others?
Then what's wrong with NS son's having the British Passport?
Doing business there?

Going for the treatment there?

Modest

Sure we are maybe patwari or donkeys but we are not swine like you. I asked you just a legitimate question to answer that. Why you had pain in your ass?
Why did this standard change for others?
Then what's wrong with NS son's having the British Passport?
Doing business there?

Going for the treatment there?
I answered you question but you are behaving like an ignorant person. Imran Khan or his sons didn’t steal money from Pakistan. But your god father Noora & his sons have looted the country for decades & bought properties in London with that money. What treatment @sshole? NS is eating nihari & Paye in London restaurants & you call that treatment? As you are a shameless paid Patwari, so obviously you will support your corrupt boss no matter what. Keep licking corrupt ass you Khota Khor zombie