حدیث قاتل اور مقتول دونوں جہنمی

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
SB30.jpg

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Murder (killing a person deliberately), if the victim is a believer, is one of the greatest of major sins, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his recompense is Hell to abide therein; and the Wrath and the Curse of Allaah are upon him, and a great punishment is prepared for him​
[al-Nisaa 493]

And it was narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:
A man will continue to be sound in his religion so long as he does not shed blood which it is forbidden to shed.

If you killed a believer deliberately, then there are three rights which are connected to that: the rights of Allaah, the rights of the victim and the rights of the victims next of kin.

With regard to the rights of Allaah: if you repent sincerely to your Lord, then Allaah will accept your repentance, because He says (interpretation of the meaning):

Say: O Ibaadi (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allaah, verily, Allaah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful [al-Zumar 39:53]​

With regard to the rights of the victim, he is not alive so you cannot put things right with him. The matter has to wait until the Day of Resurrection, i.e., the settling of scores with you on behalf of the victim will take place on the Day of Resurrection. But I hope that if your repentance is correct and is accepted by Allaah, then Allaah will compensate the victim with what He wills of His bounty until he is satisfied, and you will be reprieved.

Source

QaiserMirza

کیا اس وقت سے آج ہم نہیں گزر رہے ہیں
آج کراچی میں کیا یہ نہیں ہو ریا ہے

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
No way. This is a fake Hadith. How a killler and victim both can burn in he'll. It's unjust and anything unjust can't be authentic. Let's see, 2 Muslim .... Imam Hussain and Yazeed( lanati maloon) were at war and had sword drawn. Imam Hussain and Yazeed both are jahanami while rasool said " imam Hussain is the leader of jan ah" this is totally fake Hadith. Contrary to teaching of Islam and Quran.

makdaone

Councller (250+ posts)
No way. This is a fake Hadith. How a killler and victim both can burn in he'll. It's unjust and anything unjust can't be authentic. Let's see, 2 Muslim .... Imam Hussain and Yazeed( lanati maloon) were at war and had sword drawn. Imam Hussain and Yazeed both are jahanami while rasool said " imam Hussain is the leader of jan ah" this is totally fake Hadith. Contrary to teaching of Islam and Quran.
for your kind information
kofa kay logoun ney Hazrat Hussain ko Shaheed keya tha. Khat (letter) lik ker kud ion ko kufa main bolaya tha Yazeed Hazrat Hussain kee shadat kay wakt syria main tha or hazrat Hussain Shimr kay hathoun shaheed howey they .or Shimr Kufa ka Shia tha.

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mardaone... Bata read the history before you open your mouth. 100,000 soldiers were used and they were official army of Yazeed

97 percent of the Muslims agree on this fact only 7 percent Saudi financed maloon worship Yazeed Mawaya and Shatan. Sorry if you are from that 7 percent and I hurt your feelings. I will not argue and you can't change the history by brain washing people to be suicide bombers.

Last edited:

makdaone

Councller (250+ posts)
Mardaone... Bata read the history before you open your mouth. 100,000 soldiers were used and they were official army of Yazeed

97 percent of the Muslims agree on this fact only 7 percent Saudi financed maloon worship Yazeed Mawaya and Shatan. Sorry if you are from that 7 percent and I hurt your feelings. I will not argue and you can't change the history by brain washing people to be suicide bombers.
tum shia log Mawaya ko keoun bura kehtey hoo Hazrat Mawaya RA kay sath Hazrat Hassan RA ney sola nama keya tha or ion kay hath main Bait kee thee or 10 sal tak ion kay haqq main bait kee hata key martey dam tak ion kee bait main marey hazrat Hassan RA yeh tumharey apnee Muzaz kitab Al Irshad shiek Mufeed kee ios main lika howa hai mujhe history batney say pehlay apnee history tu par loo .

Pakistani1947

molson4u, these Hadeeths are only for those Muslim who accept Sunni Books of Hadeeths. Shia do not accept any of Sahih Sitta books, for example, Sahih Muslim and Sahih Bukhari. I would request from all Shias to refrain from commenting on Sahih Sitta Hadeeths.

Pakistani1947

Narrated Al-Ahnaf bin Qais: While I was going to help this man ('Ali Ibn Abi Talib), Abu Bakra met me and asked, "Where are you going?" I replied, "I am going to help that person." He said, "Go back for I have heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'When two muslims fight (meet) each other with their swords, both the murderer as well as the murdered will go to the hell-fire.' I said, 'O Allah's Apostle! It is all right for the murderer but what about the murdered one?' Allah's Apostle replied, "He surely had the intention to kill his companion." (Sahih Bukhari, Book #2, Hadith #30)

Narrated Al-Ahnaf bin Qais: I went to help that man (i.e., 'Ali), and on the way I met Abu Bakra who asked me, "Where are you going?" I replied, "I am going to help that man." He said, "Go back, for I heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'If two muslims meet each other with their swords then (both) the killer and the killed one are in the (hell) Fire.' I said, 'O Allah's Apostle! It is alright for the killer, but what about the killed one?' He said, 'The killed one was eager to kill his opponent." (Sahih Bukhari, Book #83, Hadith #14)

Narrated Al-Hasan: (Al-Ahnaf said) I went out carrying my arms during the nights of the affliction (i.e. the war between 'Ali and 'Aisha) and Abu Bakra met me and asked, "Where are you going?" I replied, "I intend to help the cousin of Allah's Apostle (i.e.,'Ali)." Abu Bakra said, "Allah's Apostle said, 'If two muslims take out their swords to fight each other, then both of them will be from amongst the people of the hell-Fire.' It was said to the Prophet, 'It is alright for the killer but what about the killed one?' He replied, 'The killed one had the intention to kill his opponent.'" (Sahih Bukhari, Book #88, Hadith #204)

Ahnaf b. Qais reported: I set out with the intention of helping this person (Hadrat 'Ali) that Abu Bakra met me. He said: Ahnaf, where do you intend to go? I said: I intend to help the cousin of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), viz. 'Ali. Thereupon he said to me: Ahnaf, go back, for I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: When two muslims confront one another with swords (in hands) both the slayer and the slain would be in Fire. He (Ahnaf) said: I said, or it was said: Allah's Messenger, it may be the case of one who kills. but what about the slain (why he would be put in hell-Fire)? Thereupon he said: He also intended to kill his companion.
(Sahih Muslim, Book #041, Hadith #6898)

Ahnaf b. Qais reported on the authority of Abu Bakra that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: When two muslims confront each other with their swords, both the slayer and the slain are doomed to hell-Fire. (Sahih Muslim, Book #041, Hadith #6899)

Star Gazer

You should know this,please:
Never use words like Jhoot, fake etc. for a hadees because we can not be 100% sure and thus avoid using harsh words. Instead we can call a hadees Kamzore, maintaining the respect associated with the name.

secondly if you read the hadees with a little care you will realize it is in the context of a specific situation that being that 2 Muslims decide to fight with the intent-to-kill each other.In that situation both are equally liable because Aimaal ka daromidar Neeyat par hai, and in this case both had the neeyat to kill each other so they are both Jahannamy.
It does not apply when an innocent man is killed by a perpetrator. Similarly if there are people who are creating fasad on this earth then they have to be taken to task and Allah has stipulated punishments for them, even if they are Muslims.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
No further comments please, these Hadeeth are quote for information, we don't invite any confrontation in this regard.

Those who have their own point of view, please do start your own thread.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.